Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

“My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares (1759 Views)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / "New Me": Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by Rachelsblog(f): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Mercy Johnson and her Hubby Prince Okojie during a Joint Iterview with Punch, has revealed their romantic moments, how he proposed, how he's been faithful, and them having a joint account, And that He can never cheat on her.. And according to him Love Means Mercy. read below!

How did you meet each other?

Odi:
I met Mercy for the first time in 2008 on a flight from France. We both flew Business Class and I asked for her number but she refused. She was very down-to-earth even as a celebrity. I know how a lot of them behave but she is different. Being very focused and a go-getter, I did everything I could just to have her including her number after I set my eyes on her.

Mercy:
After the flight episode, he came around to Surulere where I was getting my hair done at a saloon. Somehow, he had gotten my number and we spoke. We talked and later had dinner.

Was it a case of love at first sight for both of you?
Odi:
Yes, it was. I realised in no time that she is homely and everyone who comes in contact with her just loves her.

Mercy:
I love his personality and I am in love with everything about him. He knew I was an actress but he didn’t know I was that popular. I remember the very first day I got to his house, he asked someone to buy some condiments for me to prepare soup for him. Then, I said, ‘You must be joking, my name is Mercy Johnson’ and all he said was, ‘I know.’ That simple action drew me closer to him.

How did he propose?

Mercy:
During a conversation, he suggested that we take our relationship to the next level. While we were dating, I knew we would get married because he became a part of my life and we were very passionate about each other. There was a day we attended a wedding and he said, ‘I think our wedding cake should have a tint of this colour.’

It didn’t take me up to five months and I already knew the basics before we wedded. Also, I cut down on my unclad dresses. He made me understand that with age, you have to let go of certain things because life is a phase.

Do you watch her movies?
Odi:
No. That is because I don’t really have time to watch Nollywood movies. I would rather watch the news and a little bit of soccer whenever my busy schedule permits me..

How do you handle disagreements?
Odi:
We hardly disagree but since we wedded, I don’t think we have had any reason to invite a third party. We play a lot and handle issues maturely.

Mercy:
He apologises in funny ways. Since I had the baby, whenever he offends me, he will play a particular CD and then teases me. He simply does things that make me laugh.

Do you run a joint account?
Mercy:
He is concerned about the welfare of the family and has been like that from the outset of our relationship. While we were dating, he would give me money to make my hair and buy make-up irrespective of the fact that I also earn my own money. He does things that every husband should do for his wife. It was his idea. I am the sole signatory but my money is not in the account.

Odi:
I love her dearly and I just want her to be independent and have access to funds whenever she desires without my permission.

Did it test the strength of your love for your husband?
Mercy:
Yes, it did and I did not lose any friends because I never really had any. I got to understand the mindset of people who believe it is hard for you to be happy for someone when you don’t have what they have. They criticize what you have, yet they pray everyday for it. It taught me to always think of myself first because people will always have opinions.

Can you cheat on your spouse?

Mercy:
Never! Moreso, I have absolute trust in him.

Odi:
God forbid that I do such.

What does Valentine and love mean to you as a couple?
Odi:
Love means Mercy. We plan to have a quiet outing and take my family out to dinner. If I have any reason to love, then I must love her over and again in my lifetime.

Mercy:
God is love but if I have to give love a second definition, I would say, love is Odi.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/my-husband-can-never-cheat-on-me.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by Shedrack777: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Chai. Women!
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by delishpot: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2018
One or more babes go fit dey YINMU somewhere for this statement grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope say dem faithful as them claim sha. It is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Y him go cheat on u,wen na u dey feed am tongue
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by Harrynight(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2018
The wind of divorce and seperation is blowing like harmattan breeze everywhere but i wish you guys stand strong together against all odds...

#YourUnionBeBlessedAlways!
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by cerowo(f): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2018
No matter how godly, queit, lovely, spiritual a man can be, there's every tendency that he will cheat. Expect a man that can control himself nd have the fear nd love of God that can escape it.
Don't put all your trust on your partner, cos u can receive an unexpected surprise package from either of them

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by Threebear(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Mercy monkey said, I can vouch for a child in my womb but I can't vouch for the one at my back ,because it might steal a banana when my face is turned forward. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by donstan18: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Faithfulness and fidelity isn't something you should come to media to brag about.

Any sane and responsible man will be faithful to his family, not because of his wife's anger, nor because his wife is a celebrity, but because only animals like ileye ram or ekuke dogs keeps multiple sexual partners.

3 Likes

Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2018
cerowo:
No matter how godly, queit, lovely, spiritual a man can be, there's every tendency that he will cheat. Expect a man that can control himself nd have the fear nd love of God that can escape it.
Don't put all your trust on your partner, cos u can receive an unexpected surprise package from either of them
Says the God of man who created him and knows everything about him. Says the goddess who took human form, traveled around the world and can tell you categorically that she has directly interacted with all men(the dead, the living, and the yet to be born) and can tell what each of them can and cannot do.

Every human being has cheating. It's not exclusive to men.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by Annibel(f): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2018
Issa good thing sha...
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by AuroraB(f): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii grin
I hear wishes lipsrsealed embarassed

Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by obo389(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Really, your husband no be man?
Shine your eyes well well o
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by jayson87: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2018
If not over hype, why would this girl feel shes too sexy and the only girl in the world. Delusional dementia is another type of illness
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by senatorizyking(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2018
cerowo:

I concur with you to an extent...
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2018
True. We have men who are dogs on the inside no matter the level of intellect or spirituality but we also have the few good men who won't cheat. And I mean these men won't even cheat when given the opportunity to do so even if the wife will never ever find out.

Such men are a woman's true hero and they exist. Good men exist, but are only hard to find. I know. smiley

It takes more than just discipline for a man not to cheat. It takes making a commitment daily to the decision to stay true because the temptations will always abound around us.

cerowo:
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by chuckdee4(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Famous last words
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Take it easy Sir Tallesty. Maybe you kinda misunderstood her. She ended her comment with "either of them" meaning she was not being just exclusive to men.

She only tackled the issue from the angle of a wife talking about the confidence she has in the fidelity of her husband.

And uhmmm @bolded... Not everyone sir. We may be all humans but we are all not wired the same. Good men and Good women who won't cheat for anything abound.

Tallesty1:
Says the God of man who created him and knows everything about him. Says the goddess who took human form, traveled around the world and can tell you categorically that she has directly interacted with all men(the dead, the living, and the yet to be born) and can tell what each of them can and cannot do.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2018
you don give am efo riro chop abi?
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by anibirelawal(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
cerowo:

But to Love is to Trust...!
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by Elnino4ladies: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Trust men at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Take it easy Sir Tallesty. Maybe you kinda misunderstood her. She ended her comment with "either of them" meaning she was not being just exclusive to men.

She only tackled the issue from the angle of a wife talking about the confidence she has in the fidelity of her husband.

And uhmmm @bolded... Not everyone sir. We may be all humans but we are all not wired the same. Good men and Good women who won't cheat for anything abound.

That sentence is incomplete bro, I just noticed. It was supposed to be every human being has cheating tendency.

Good evening
Re: “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2018
Tallesty1:

so,you're telling us a cheating partner should be forgiven since its human nature to cheat? I see no sense in that. everybody can't be like you

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers / Musicians To Watch Out For In The Rest Of 2018 / Actress Biodun Okeowo “omoborty” Celebrates Birthday In Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.