Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Today Marks One Year Since The Bomb Blast Occured At The University Of Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Marks One Year Since The Bomb Blast Occured At The University Of Maiduguri (346 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Marks One Year Since The Bomb Blast Occured At The University Of Maiduguri by 247tops(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Today marks one year since the unfortunate bomb blast occurred at the University of Maiduguri claiming the lives of many including a Professor. May there souls continue to rest in Peace. Amin.

Re: Today Marks One Year Since The Bomb Blast Occured At The University Of Maiduguri by Papanwamaikpe: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2018
R.i.p in advance to Yusuf Buhari.

Buhari will never go unpunished!

#Back2Daura
Re: Today Marks One Year Since The Bomb Blast Occured At The University Of Maiduguri by thesicilian: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2018
How is the bomb blast in Maiduguri different from the ones that happen in other places in Nigeria on a daily basis?!
Re: Today Marks One Year Since The Bomb Blast Occured At The University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
R.i.p in advance to Yusuf Buhari.

Buhari will never go unpunished!

#Back2Daura
Bros u wicked ooo shocked

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's House In Abuja Demolished / Is This For Real? / IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation, Says Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.