Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance (1432 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by nomenclature(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2018
Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Major 1 of ECG Church was left red faced during a sunday service when Paid Actor Implicates Him During Staged Deliverance ,he had a prophecy about one Mr Daniel who apparently had forgotten the script given to him,he came out and implicated prophet bushiri who was left red faced.during a live Sunday service at the Enlightened Christian Gathering Church (ECGC) headed by Prophet Bushiri. Prophet Bushiri once commanded angels to appear live on camera.Wonders will never end .Maybe Prophet T.B Joshua of Synagouge Church of all Nations can learn a thing or 2 from this guy.

WATCH HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI71YgNLs78

lalasticlacla. Ibeg

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2018
This is how God will start to expose the fake pastors we have in the country, one down many to go.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by AntiWailer: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2018
This guy is a fraudster.

Govt should help the brain dead followers.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2018
So last last this guy na fake, well am not surprise.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by HeyCorleone(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2018
Whoever doesn't know this guy is fake?

But he's a master at it.

He knows African Christians are the most gullible specie in the world. So he capitalised on that fact. I don't blame him. I blame people for being awfully stupid.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by jayson87: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
TB Joshua doesn't stage manage his miracles

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
embarassed

some gullible people will still visit him for deliverance tomorrow.

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, OAM4J come and defend this man of God o
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by delishpot: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
na wa. The pastor is trying to use that mans head. I know the trick.

First the guy contacted the pastor because something was not right in his life. In the process pastor asked him if he had dabbled in any occult activity.
The guy says yes! and he still has them in his possession. Pastor then blames the wahala on those charms. He then tells him to come to the church service to meet him and to join fellow worshipers for prayers (many pastors do this).
On the set date, pastor calls or meets the person before service begins to make sure they are present.
During the service, the pastor mentions the name as if it was a revelation, If they were talking on phone prior to that day the pastor would ask..... Have we met eye to eye before? The person will say no! But in this case pastor did not remember he had met the guy. he just used the regular question and it back fired. Or he did not approach/introduce himself to the guy as the pastor but as a worker only to turn out that he was the pastor.
If script plays out well in the introduction, pastor proceeds to say what information he had gathered from previous discussion with the victim(In this case only the victim and pastor knows that pastor had that info from the phone conversation or from details on deliverance form the victim filled out) acting as if it was a revelation from God. Then he proceeds to ask the guy to bring them out( if he had asked him to carry them to church during the previous chat) or he will ask him to bring it next sunday. people would then say the pastor can see.

Please people, be weary of fake MOG
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by Amberon: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
True. I know people who have been healed by him.
jayson87:
TB Joshua doesn't stage manage his miracles
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by Amberon: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bushiri the false prophet. South Africans are truly dumb. They are cursed with fake prophets. If they are not being giving snakes to eat, they are being sprayed insecticides in their eyes. Na wa!
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
I do not blame the pastor.
If I was a Christian I would establish a ministry and would have gone any length to advance a miracle based operation because this is simply what brings in the billions.

Unfortunately, the immense prosperity of Christiandom today is founded on miracles, which sadly are all false.
Too sad that gullibility is unfortunately real and massively so too
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Amberon:
True. I know people who have been healed by him.
Continue to deceive ursef

I know people, with various problems, who went through soooooo much benefit from his purported miracle pool. Till today some ve remained the way dey were, some others situation got worse while the remaining have since died of their ailments.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance by nomenclature(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2018
MODS TAKE THIS TO FRONT PAGE LET PEOPLE SEE WHAT MODERN PASTORS HAS TURNED CHRISTIANITY INTO

(1) (Reply)

Should A Full-time Pastor Work? / Is It Right For A Christian To Own Bet9ja Shop? / I Get This Thread Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.