Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Get This Thread Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Get This Thread Now! (1435 Views)

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) / Jesusjnr2020 - A false prophet , This thread is about your Lies & Games On NL. / This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
I think I might get this thread now. It's teaching that:

If I decide to behave like a jackass I shall still enter the Kingdom of God

Let me know if I'm incorrect people.
Hell will not be anyone's portion.

A jackass is the opposite of those blessed here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:
I think I might get this thread now. It's teaching that:

If I decide to behave like a jackass I shall still enter the Kingdom of God

Let me know if I'm incorrect people.
Hell will not be anyone's portion.

A jackass is the opposite of those blessed here.
What is the Kingdom of God and where is it?

1 Like

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

What is the Kingdom of God and where is it?
It is a place within one where the righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit of God produces abundant fruit.
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:

It is a place within one where the righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit of God produces abundant fruit.
Oh, Okay. But how do we enter into it?

And, who or what is a Jackass? Becos, the Op sounded like being a Jackass is not a good thing.
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:

What are these fruits of the Holy Ghost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
@budaatum

I don't know if this is the right thread for this. Since it is still virgin, we might as well settle here. If needed I will. Open a new one for that.

I read everywhere these days people claiming that you have left atheism for Christianity. I have been following your posts for quite some time now, and I may have missed that. I also fail to see any major shift in your spiritual perspective, although it is true that you have displayed an increased use of biblical lexicon and verses, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I also never considered you a pure atheist (in the materialistic sense) but rather a "state of mind" atheist as per the Taoist approach.

Do let me know, is there any substance to the claims? If yes, what happened? Tell me more.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Oh, Okay. But how do we enter into it?
Reminds me of a memo solite3 never sent me!

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

What are these fruits of the Holy Ghost.
The Fruits of the Holy Ghost are "charity (or love), joy, peace, patience, benignity (or kindness), goodness, longanimity (or long-suffering), mildness (or gentleness), faith, modesty, continency (or self-control), and chastity".

They are acquired by knowing of them and practising them.
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
It's the right thread LoJ. I'm out at the mo and will respond when I get home.

And Happy, see location on my profile.

2 Likes

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:
And Happy.
I acted correspondingly.

1 Like

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:

Thank you for being so patient with me. I appreciate.

And why will the Op say he'd enter into the Kingdom of God even if he were a Jackass/stupid person?

What is the connection?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoJ:
@budaatum

I don't know if this is the right thread for this. Since it is still virgin, we might as well settle here. If needed I will. Open a new one for that.

I read everywhere these days people claiming that you have left atheism for Christianity. I have been following your posts for quite some time now, and I may have missed that. I also fail to see any major shift in your spiritual perspective, although it is true that you have displayed an increased use of biblical lexicon and verses, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I also never considered you a pure atheist (in the materialistic sense) but rather a "state of mind" atheist as per the Taoist approach.

Do let me know, is there any substance to the claims? If yes, what happened? Tell me more.
Good queries. I have been wondering too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Thank you for being so patient with me. I appreciate.

And why will the Op say he'd enter into the Kingdom of God even if he were a Jackass/stupid person?

What is the connection?
Maybe op has a special waiver to be a jackass and still have anything to do with the KoG.

Why you asking me, Sherperd!? I don't know!

You'd have to ask the op why, Shepherd, if you agree op is saying that that is. Maybe get op's connection too when you ask for I too want to know please.
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoJ:
@budaatum

You all like labels. I don't know why. Perhaps its a need for compartmentalising, you know, putting things in little boxes.

Buda does not live by bread alone never has never will but by every Word the Lord God wrote that buda can get buda's grubby hands on and read. Saying buda is this or that is a grave wrong.

I got me a Bible and read it again LoJ, thats all thats happened. Well, more than read it hard worker that I am. I put it on my phone and listen to it walkabout over and washing my brain. Works wonders. That mystical Holy Book.

Everything else you said above is true except every Word I can get my grubby hands on and read approach and not just any single one.

And now, I stopped.
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

You all like labels. I don't know why. Perhaps its a need for compartmentalising, you know, putting things in little boxes. .
I do not necessarily like labels, although they are useful to clothe concepts and opinions in this earthly abode of ours. I did not ask if you are a Christian or not, I simply asked if there is any substance to the claim, meaning if the claims were based on a some evolution, happening or circumstance. Or if it is born of out the desire some apologists Have to validate their religions.

Thank you for your satisfactory answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

Mark 2:17
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Friend repent and believe on Jesus christ.
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

The Fruits of the Holy Ghost are "charity (or love), joy, peace, patience, benignity (or kindness), goodness, longanimity (or long-suffering), mildness (or gentleness), faith, modesty, continency (or self-control), and chastity".

They are acquired by knowing of them and practising them.
Do you become a lion by knowing what lions look like and practicing to behave like a lion?

The fruit of the Spirit is the fruit of those that are born again.

Matthew 7:17
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

You do not expect an apple from an orange tree do you?
John 3:3, 6 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2019
solite3:
Do you become a lion by knowing what lions look like and practicing to behave like a lion?
Lion is not good enough to use in your example, solite3 it is insulting to lions! Try these:

Does one become a dog when one behaves like a dog?

Does one become a swine when one behaves like a swine?

When does one become a jackass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

You all like labels. I don't know why. Perhaps its a need for compartmentalising, you know, putting things in little boxes.

Buda does not live by bread alone never has never will but by every Word the Lord God wrote that buda can get buda's grubby hands on and read. Saying buda is this or that is a grave wrong.

I got me a Bible and read it again LoJ, thats all thats happened. Well, more than read it hard worker that I am. I put it on my phone and listen to it walkabout over and washing my brain. Works wonders. That mystical Holy Book.

Everything else you said above is true except every Word I can get my grubby hands on and read approach and not just any single one.

And now, I stopped.
Buda Jesusjnr is taking glory from your conversion,.saying he has been here only a few months two atheists, You and Michelle have turned to Christ.

Did he in any way influenced your resolve?

1 Like

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

Buda Jesusjnr is taking glory from your conversion,.saying he has been here only a few months two atheists, You and Michelle have turned to Christ.

Everyone I've ever read on here influenced my resolve Shepherd, being as I'm an "every Word" sort of person. And I know it's written "of God" but of those here too whom I read, surely. From some we resolve to do as they do and of some we resolve not to. I can't talk for Michellekabod1 and Michellekabod2 though and I've seen her not here lately neither.

Those turned to Christ know who's kindness gives rain from heaven and crops in their seasons and who provides plenty of food and fills our hearts with joy and would not attempt to steal God's Glory!

1 Like

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

Buda did not convert to anything. He is just what he had always been, someone following the light.

And you really have to let that dick contest with Jesusjnr. Had he really converted Budaatum to your religion, you should have been happy and celebrating. Now I have seen you guys dispute who is the better fool gospel believer. Don't let that go into you, you have nothing to prove to anyone.
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
LoJ:

Buda did not convert to anything. He is just what he had always been, someone following the light.

And you really have to let that dick contest with Jesusjnr. Had he really converted Budaatum to your religion, you should have been happy and celebrating. Now I have seen you guys dispute who is the better fool gospel believer. Don't let that go into you, you have nothing to prove to anyone.
I don't think Shepherd shares jnr's religion, he comes across much more senior than that.

I love his delving question. Please don't ever stop!

1 Like

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
LoJ:

What is the light which Buda is following?

LoJ:

Lolzzzzz. You sound pained that Buda is now preaching the gospel. And, I'm not contesting with anyone. In Christianity we do not compete for anything. But if that's you see, then good.

I wish I am out to prove anything to you or anyone. I don't care.

And, the reason I'm not celebrating Buda's conversion yet, is, I'm still observing him. I'm not sure yet. But, If he comes out to say he is now a believer in Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Light of the World, not the mystical one you call up, or the Isa of Islam, then trust me, I will celebrate to the high heavens as much as that will hurt your feelings.

So, don't worry, you cannot stop me from doing anything I want to do.

1 Like

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

I don't think Shepherd shares jnr's religion, he comes across much more senior than that.

I love his delving question. Please don't ever stop!
Well, I believe in Jesus of Nazareth, The Shepherd King. But, i don't share all of Jnr's views. Especially his name calling of other Christians who try to correct him.

I'm not inspired by his personality and disposition. He is Narcissistic, egoistic and abrasive. He is very quick to brand others satanic becos they disagree with him. None of these are Christian traits.

Besides, everyone who wins a soul attributes it to Jesus, not take the glory. Jnr has been trying to take the Glory for himself.

He said he has been here less than a year, and he has converted Michelle and You. He is parroting it like the power of conversion is his.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:
Besides, everyone who wins a soul attributes it to Jesus, not take the glory. Jnr has been trying to take the Glory for himself.

He said he has been here less than a year, and he has converted Michelle and You. He is parroting it like the power of conversion is his.
Exactly what I was saying. In as much as I don't care about the guy, never really paid attention to him, you are clearly annoyed like I indicated.

And what annoys you, exists in you and eventually has power over you.

In any case it was a friendly advice, but you are trying to turn it into a beef, a trait very common to nairaland Christian.

Greetings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
LoJ:

Exactly what I was saying. In as much as I don't care about the guy, never really paid attention to him, you are clearly annoyed like I indicated.

And what annoys you, exists in you and eventually has power over you.

In any case it was a friendly advice, but you are trying to turn it into a beef, a trait very common to nairaland Christian.

Greetings.
Wow, you are indeed very good at character profiling. What on earth could be responsible for my annoyance? The fact that you are a mystic or that Buda is now a Christian?

You are the one who has been throwing jibes with the hope that I'd be annoyed, when it didn't happen, you assume I am anyways.

I don't see why I shd be angry here. Maybe you shd point out what I said that drove you to think I am.

1 Like

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
@shepherd00

Just forget it. Sorry I should have mind my business.

@budaatum

I think I understand what you mean by not hiding a light. Even if you place the naked truth right before an average person, he will surely miss it. There is really no need to hide, this last conversation has sonehow openrd my eyes.

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
LoJ:
@shepherd00

Just forget it. Sorry I should have mind my business.

@budaatum

I think I understand what you mean by not hiding a light. Even if you place the naked truth right before an average person, he will surely miss it. There is really no need to hide, this last conversation has sonehow openrd my eyes.

Cheers
I asked you what Light was, you acted like you didn't see it.
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

I asked you what Light was, you acted like you didn't see it.
Let me help.

You two. Peace! As you very well can see, the work is plenty and the workers few, and before we held beliefs in our heads we are all human beings whom The Light, the Truth and the Way which is Love.

1 Like

Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

Let me help.

You two. Peace! As you very well can see, the work is plenty and the workers few, and before we held beliefs in our heads we are all human beings whom The Light, the Truth and the Way which is Love.
I'm not sure this is his definition of Light
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by budaatum: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

I'm not sure this is his definition of Light
You don't know LoJ!
Re: I Get This Thread Now! by Shepherd00: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
budaatum:
You don't know LoJ!
Yes I do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Is Finished / How Would You Love To Die? / you Don't Understand The Bible: The Christian's Excuse Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.