Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

29 M Lagos Looking For A Female Friend With Potential - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 29 M Lagos Looking For A Female Friend With Potential (512 Views)

I Needs A Lady Friend With Benefits / I Need A Friend With Benefits� / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 M Lagos Looking For A Female Friend With Potential by Floyd45(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Good morning/afternoon/evening whatever time of the day it is you are reading this,
I’m not really sure what I expect from this but I am hoping for something potentially real-but for now, a friend would be nice.
So here’s a little info about me:
• I’m 5’10 and chocolate in complexion
• Currently employed and do some freelance side gigs
• I enjoy watching movies and love relaxing on the beach after a stressful week
• Been single for over 2years now
• I enjoy chatting with people who also enjoy fun witty banters
• I appreciate good music and always open to new music every day
Things I have to offer you:
Willing to listen to your problems and talk about your day with/advice
• Passion, dedication, and a desire to actually get to know you. I really like finding out how people feel and why they think, what matters to them, and so on.
• We could discover new and exciting places in Lagos where we can kickback, talk, shout and listen to some good music
• One of my resolution for 2018 is to travel a lot more so help my bank account..lol
So why don’t you send me a PM or better still send me an email at hitfloyd1 at yahoo dot com.
Re: 29 M Lagos Looking For A Female Friend With Potential by Lavendra(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
do you enjoy swimming too?
Re: 29 M Lagos Looking For A Female Friend With Potential by Floyd45(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lavendra:
do you enjoy swimming too?

I really wish I could. I have procrastinated for the longest time on taking a swimming class. Maybe this year who knows.
Re: 29 M Lagos Looking For A Female Friend With Potential by Lavendra(f): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
OK...
Re: 29 M Lagos Looking For A Female Friend With Potential by Omoluabi16(m): 1:34am On Jan 18, 2018
Lavendra:
OK...
What has his ability to swim go to do?

(1) (Reply)

Cc / . / Any relationship expert here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.