Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter (25807 Views)

Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet / PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue / Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Snow02: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
he has a point sha for me both APC and PDP are different sides of the same coin so what's my business

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
anom ebem na agba ogwu #jombo
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Austinoiz(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Of course we know PDP looted the Nation dry and are angling to do more if given chance come 2019. I wish there is another megaparty to try out BUT what can we do when wee're left to choose between a clueless APC and a looting PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by mazimee(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
balosunky:
where any of them in position of authority, some ppl self

That's the point.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Omooniya1: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
ovadozes:
Some people shut down Nigeria in 2012 when fuel susbsidy was removed, same people are now buying fuel at 145 naira per litre.
I did not hear Keyamo's voice throughout this period that Buhari brothers unleashed mayhem in Benue.
Keyamo was quiet when there was no fuel last christmas.
Out of those fools that brought this current shame in Aso Rock, I duff my heart for Dele Momodu who has not let sentiments becloud his common sense, he has become a lone voice in the wilderness while others are swallowing their vomits

He cannot talk ooh......because he was appointed as one of the board member of NDIC (Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation).
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Donbosco22: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
[ you are joking dear. Return my foot quote author=kitaatita post=64249496]I just wonder how some people will react when Buhari wins the 2019 presidential election. Will they continue howling? Would they commit suicide? Will Niaraland shut down? Politics is about numbers; and Buhari somehow manages to retains considerable numbers. [/quote]
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by emynike2001(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ok....
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by mazimee(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
blackpanda:

Shut up please. were the people u mentioned above in active politics?? which political position did mbaka occupy
una go just de type rubbish

That's the point the person you quoted just made ,but you can't See because most of you are just too shallow in this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
kitaatita:
I just wonder how some people will react when Buhari wins the 2019 presidential election. Will they continue howling? Would they commit suicide? Will Niaraland shut down? Politics is about numbers; and Buhari somehow manages to retains considerable numbers.
ohhh!!! Politics is about numbers,"he manages to retain considerable numbers"

Na wa oooo.....just say your party and grandpa will try their best to rig massively, we will understand.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Gbagbazios: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Just crumbs from Buhari's bloody table and Keyamo is singing like Canary. Poo everywhere!
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by superlanny(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is the most reasonable and sensible post I have read this year, Festus you are on point, we know the Wailers, the pdp lovers, they move like sheep, can't think for themselves, can't understand how you can love someone that wants to ruin you, pdp almost ruined Nigeria, and we are still suffering till date, a man who has come to try and change tins, will be bashed at every slight opportunity, they expect the man to perform magic overnight, and they who are complaining cannot even control their homes or lifes self..... And by the way, you Wailers should know that I have never experienced electricity supply the way I have since baba got elected. Igbos I salute una o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by freshboi88: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
What the man is saying is that buhari has failed, but going back to PDP is not an option

1 Like

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Omooniya1:

He cannot talk ooh......because he was appointed as one of the board member of NDIC (Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation).
ehen!!!!! No wonder he is making noise.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by tiwiex(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
porka:
Sokoto Gudali.
I haven't heard that word since secondary school Agric science. Memory sha.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by erosimo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
ovadozes:
Some people shut down Nigeria in 2012 when fuel susbsidy was removed, same people are now buying fuel at 145 naira per litre.
I did not hear Keyamo's voice throughout this period that Buhari brothers unleashed mayhem in Benue.
Out of those fools that brought this current shame in Aso Rock, I duff my heart for Dele Momodu who has not let sentiments becloud his common sense, he has become a lone voice in the wilderness while others are swallowing their vomits
Pls forget Keyamo, he has his own political ambition with APC. FACT!
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by superlanny(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
doctokwus:
So father Mbaka is a looter,Archibishop Okogie is a looter,Dele Momodu is a looter,Soyinka is a looter,and all we here former supporters that now oppose Buhari with conscience were looters?
Clowns everywhere you go. grin grin
hasty generalization, if you know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
this dude is dumber than I thought! I voted buhari in 2015, l must un-vote the cow brain come 2019!!
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by fpeter(f): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
ovadozes:

Doff my hat.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by blackpanda: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
mazimee:

That's the point the person you quoted just made ,but you can't See because most of you are just too shallow in this forum.

Get lost and mind your business. i didnt quote you
smh for children of hate shocked
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by blackpanda: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
[s]
Bizibi:
ohhh!!!! I remember this sycophant, u will be dazed and beautifully shocked,even with the rigging.

I know u will say your party will take north central.
[/s]

Ridiculous noisemaker. Do the math....nobody can win buhari!
if u like cry from now till high heavens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by sassy247(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
PDP want to resume stealing, No way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by muthmayinnah: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
COME 2019,ALL THE WAY BUHARI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by tempex88(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
APC govt made him SAN
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Ridiculous noisemaker. Do the math....nobody can win buhari!
if u like cry from now till high heavens
hahahaha!!!
Next year will be so beautiful, I'm very sure your grandpa will make another blunder this year.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by otil1: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
So Keyamu is yet to learn that PDP=APC and APC=PDP.

2ND: Has looting ceased?

A fool at 50.....
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by otil1: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
tempex88:
APC govt made him SAN

No wonder! Chai
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Kitequincy: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
To my little understanding I think he was referring to career politicians and not political activist activist or clergy men as some people in this fora are trying to paint and,honestly speaking @ Keyamo is on point on this one.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by THEREALLIFE: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
There's some truth in Festus Keyamo statement.

Meanwhile, a sleek white 2012 range rover sport for sale. At a good price.
Pls follow the link; https://www./1003789756 or call 08150555061 for more info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Senate Committee Concur With Reps, Approves N30,000 / My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 / Buhari Attends POP Of Nigerian Defence Academy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.