Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 (25768 Views)

SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits / Election Tribunal: Reasons LP Witness: D Professor Of Maths Has Roped INEC / Endsars: The IIIJ Report Was Allegedly Written By The FG To Discredit CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by chokekachy: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
It was a feisty day at the Presidential Election Petitions Court on Tuesday as the expert witness of the Labour Party from Amazon Web Services Incorporated USA, returned to the witness box for her cross-examination.

The witness Clareta Ogar, who identified herself as a cloud engineer and cloud architect, had earlier told the court that there were no glitches on February 25, 2023, when the presidential election held that could have affected the e-transmission of results.

She was put through a series of questions that got the proceedings heated up at some point when the counsel for the respondents tried to establish what her link with the organization she claims she works for is. Reference was made to her appointment verification letter which bears the name Employee Resource Centre and not Amazon Web Services, AWS, Inc; and also that there is no identification card from the company confirming her as an employee.

An attempt by the Labour Party counsel to intervene by insisting the witness had responded appropriately led to a reprimand by the Justices who cautioned him for disrupting proceedings. The Presiding Justice said “You are going about this as if you are in parliament. You are a senior counsel Ikwueto, there are juniors behind you”. The next most senior member on the panel, Justice Stephen Adah said, “Please don’t interject if you don’t want us to take meaner action against you.”

But Ikwueto insisted he only was trying to help the court, and the court directed the respondents to proceed with the cross-examination.

In response to why the witness did not tender her identification card, she responded that AWS does not issue identification cards, and that all employment verifications from Amazon Web Services are issued by Employee Resource Centre of the company.

She also denied being in court as a representative of the company she works for and on the mandate of Amazon Web Services, but as an expert subpoenaed witness to speak as a cloud engineer.

This led to further questioning on how she got the report she submitted before the court, and she responded that they are public information posted on the AWS Amazon.

Asked whether the report she submitted is a product of Amazon, but she claimed ownership of it on the ground that she was the one that submitted it before the court.

The court also noted, based on her admittance that the subpoena that compelled her appearance was not delivered to the company she works for, but to her in person.

This led to a digging into the background of the witness, who confirmed that she is a member of the Labour Party and that she contested for a House of Reps election in her constituency in Cross River State, which she lost but denied allusions that she is a Labour Party activist.

On further questioning, the witness confirmed that she had sued INEC after it failed to publish her name in the final list of candidates; and that her main complaint was that she could not upload her information on the INEC
website due to network failure. She however refused to accept that network failure is a form of network glitch.

The respondents’ counsel also read out information showing periods in which the Amazon cloud services suffered glitches globally on February 27, 2017. While the witness confirmed that the glitch actually occurred, she held on to the position that the health status report as at the day of the presidential election on February 25, 2023 showed there was no glitch on the infrastructure that hosted applications and accounts including that of INEC.

https://ait.live/breaking-labour-party-witness-insists-no-glitches-on-inec-site-on-presidential-election-day-says-her-report-was-down-loaded-online/

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by danijesus(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Obi is coming

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by successmatters(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is a big bone in the throat of INEC

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by favor914: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:
Quite obvious that you cannot read, & comprehend.

300 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by SwissMass: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
What da hell is going on , the embittered labour party member had issues with INEC because her name wasn't published to contest election, imagine she came not on behalf of Amazon but on behalf of Peter Obi

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by DevilsEqual(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:

Its obvious u did not read the post

So that Ogar isn't even an employee of Amazon neither Was she here to represent them....she's just an obidient IT expert and a failed HOR candidate who was only here to join bandwagon of failures to legally show her grievances against Inec and they all became jittery during the cross-examination

Its safe to say Obi was only here to play.... in fact,this show certified him as the best entertainer in Anambra history.

when dem dey close the case sef

210 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by SwissMass: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
danijesus:
Obi is coming
coming to Agulu

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Onyeigbo10000: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by bigdammyj: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Noted.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by tunwumi: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ok
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Starships4u(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is getting seriouser....

What's all these lies INEC threw to our faces?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by GeneralPula: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
DevilsEqual:

So that Ogar isn't even an employee of Amazon neither Was she here to represent them....she's just an obedient IT expert and a failed HOR contestant who was only here to join bandwagon of failures to legally show her grievances against Inec and they all became jittery during the cross-examination

Its safe to say Obi was only here to play....when dem dey close the case sef
Lol..

So you people actually thought one amazon expert was coming from USA? Nah Made in Aba Amazon IT then carry come court 😃

Judges are really trying cus if I be judge, I go just deh laugh ni

143 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Waterlilly: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
danijesus:
Obi is coming
yes oh! we are coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by id4sho(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
A town hall meeting tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by vastolord4(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
This will show the world if the executive, legislative and judiciary in nigeria are swimming in the pool of corruption together! The whole world is watching.. with the evidences so far, there's no way this case should be void of justice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by AmazingELixir: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
undecided

Useless bloggers and foolish content creators disturbing us in Nairaland since Buhari touched leadership.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Orathird: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
DevilsEqual:

So that Ogar isn't even an employee of Amazon neither Was she here to represent them....she's just an obidient IT expert and a failed HOR candidate who was only here to join bandwagon of failures to legally show her grievances against Inec and they all became jittery during the cross-examination

Its safe to say Obi was only here to play.... in fact,this show certified him as the best entertainer in Anambra history.

when dem dey close the case sef

GeneralPula:

Lol..

So you people actually thought one amazon expert was coming from USA? Nah Made in Aba Amazon IT then carry come court 😃

Judges are really trying cus if I be judge, I go just deh laugh ni

Thank God for Twitter o. You all claim to know more than the lawyers and the judges but in the real sense, you all come to Nairaland to constitute a nuisance.

The APC/INEC lawyer wanted to know how she got the report she presented to them. She was smart to let them know that she did not hack any website to get her report. Her report is available and accessible online. That is to say, anyone can get it.

abbey621:

LP just embarrassed itself with this charade! It is clear that they've lost the plot....So expert witness na LP member.....WONDERFUL grin grin grin grin

That's to tell you the LP candidate was not illiterate. She's a top-tech girl that wants a represent her people at the green chamber.

Dino was also a witness in the PDP case.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by abbey621(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
She also denied being in court as a representative of the company she works for and on the mandate of Amazon Web Services, but as an expert subpoenaed witness to speak as a cloud engineer.

LP just embarrassed itself with this charade! It is clear that they've lost the plot....So expert witness na LP member.....WONDERFUL grin grin grin grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Abfinest007(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Waiting
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by elipheleh(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
INEC will be exposed at last. Stealing and corruption must stop at this time or never.

If an illegitimate government is allowed to stay, it encourages evil in the land.

For all our information, Amazon does not issue any staff ID card based on the name Amazon or AWS. All identification cards are tagged Employee Resource Center.

So Madam Ogar is right and I pray with all these, the principalities and dark powers holding this nation captive will be exposed and swept about of our polity once and for all.

MODIFIED
To break it down for you all in a simpler and more understandable way, Amazon Web Service (AWS) is the Company owner or Provider of the Servers and BVAS Machines that Inec used to conduct the 2023 general elections.

Inec had about 3 or 4 Servers that they used for the conduct of the general elections few months ago. Those servers were installed at inec headquarters Abuja by AWS who was also responsible for the protection of those servers for hackers and internet fraudsters.

Whatever thing you do with those Amazon installed Computers in Inec office called the Servers, Amazon is monitoring you live worldwide from their office. Who does what, when, where and how, Amazon know everything 100% from their office. Who lodged into the server, what he did after log in and when he logged out, Amazon knows exactly. Every hidden or secret thing you do in those Servers, Amazon has all the clear records of everything from A to Z. All the Inec manipulations, wuruwuru and their fake stories, Amazon know everything.

Unfortunately for Inec, they only focused on the lies to tell Nigerians provided they justify the money they collected from Tinubu, they never cared or bothered about the consequences. The after effect, they never cared to know. They believed that everything will always be business as usual and told us to go to court.

Now, it happened that the Minister of Information, Mr Lai Mohammed shortly after Tinubu was declared winner travelled to USA and told the whole World that Hackers hacked into Inec Server and that was why the transmission of the Presidential results was halted. An indirect way of indicting AWS before the whole world. It didn't end there, Inec back home in Nigeria defended themselves by jettisoning the reason proffered by Lai Mohammed and said that they had "Technical Glitches" with their Servers on the election day and that was why the Presidential election results couldn't be uploaded at real time as they promised.

Peter Obi now Subpoenaed AWS to appear before the Court and testify how their Servers suddenly developed "Glitches" only at the very point of transmitting the Presidential elections. So with so much anger in them on the attempt of the Nigerian Government through Inec to tarnish their image worldwide, they appeared today with 33 Reports from 6 Regions of the world that they cover or host server services to prove to the whole world that there was nothing ever wrong with Inec Server before, during and after the election. To prove further that Inec officials purposely switched off or disconnected those Servers by themselves for reason best known to them not that the Servers had any issue as Inec deceitfully told Nigerians.

Both Inec and APC never saw it coming. They never believed Obi could go that far. As always, their only best defense for now is to always object and reject everything especially the one concerning the appearance and evidence of AWS today in court. Unfortunately to them as usual, AWS Official with her loads of evidences were admitted today in court despite objection objection flying everywhere. AWS appearance in Court today with their evidence is one of the highest expected evidence to nail Inec completely in this case. Obi has done his part in that regard. Left for the judges to decide at the end of the day.
Copied

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by kaludestiny10(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
In that case, Labour party should contact Amazon cloud directly to come testify to the PEPT if there were glitches on the day of election with the INEC server.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Risingblue008(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hdhd
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Spuggie: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Amazing stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by boxypane(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
danijesus:
Obi is coming
Did you even read the post?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Showmix(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by IamNat: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
So this so called "expert" wasn't only a Nigerian, she's also a labour party member? This is quite funny and interesting at the same time.

They made it seem as if her report was from Amazon themselves not knowing she only downloaded them online.
grin grin grin

Obi is coming in did.... grin grin grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) / Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. / Habib Jega Dies In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.