Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Retires From Togo International Duty - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Retires From Togo International Duty (5529 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team / Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Retires From Togo International Duty by chidichris(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2010
chidichris i dnt tink there is really any need for me 2 respond to U.as evryone has responded , like evry1 said U R NT AN INFORMED GUY

comparing barca's bus ride to this , geez, so dumb, vry diff scenario

@femikay149,
thanks for ur idea and suggestion. i would want you to understand that the decission to ban togolese team was made by some of our african leaders and we know how far africa has gone in developments because of this type of decissions.
nigerians claim to be the wisest ppl on earth yet we are the most backward existing on this earth not minding all that have.
in a simple sentence, please differentiate between a bus from spain to italy and a bus from congo to angola. if possible tell us the travelling distance for each.
if angola and caf knew angola was not safe, there wld not have been any reason to expose these guys to danger.
war zones has never been considered for any tournament as safety is always the first point of consideration.
most ppl here are not even interested in topic rather they are interested in adebayor and i call this an act of envy.
adebayor is made and playing or not playing in the poorly organised african cup of nations.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Retires From Togo International Duty by chidichris(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2010
@topic,
what is the news now? caf about to make a u-turn on her decission.
nigerians can only base their judgements on envy and jealous.
the whole world condemed caf and their out of the world decission hence issa hayatou is on the his way to turning things arround.
most traders who come in here refused to learn.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Retires From Togo International Duty by sevo(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2010
dat issa hayatou sef. him no dey retire? since when i first know football, i don dey hear d man name. no bodi dey to take over dis guy place? they kill people wey one go play ball, yet u still dey ban them.e no make sense na.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Retires From Togo International Duty by femikay149(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2010
NOW guys u c my point, now DAT CAF has removed , will it be wise for TOGO to allow adebayo to come back, after he hastily made his decisions, remembering dis is his second tym of leaving his team

GOOD lEADERS HAVE GOOD JUDGEMENT and dnt make hasty decisions.

D guy never deserved to have been the captain
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Retires From Togo International Duty by chidichris(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2010
NOW guys u c my point, now DAT CAF has removed , will it be wise for TOGO to allow adebayo to come back, after he hastily made his decisions, remembering dis is his second tym of leaving his team

GOOD lEADERS HAVE GOOD JUDGEMENT and dnt make hasty decisions.

D guy never deserved to have been the captain

@femikay149,
pls are the togolese complaining? why do nigerians take panadol for other ppl's headache? why are we not trying to fix billions of problems facing us instead of thinking for other ppl? how many players in the world have retired and come back to play? today, babatov has retired from international football and that is the power of an individual right to decissions.
if adebayor decides to come back, togo will accept him and if he is rejected, he will continue his professional life so what differences does that make.
why are u talking about leaders when we know that is the worst thing that has ever happened to nigeria and nigerians or are u keen on solving the leadership problems of togo when ur house is on fire.
if caf could swallow their pride and reverse their decission, who is adebayor? i suggest you move on to another topic as u have nothing reasonable to offer here.
where are all those imbeciles making noise here? they have all disappeared because they know too well that they are finished with this new decission of caf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Super Falcons Beat Cape Verde 2-1, Qualifies For Nations Cup / Bet9ja.com - Bet9ja - Domain View-1-1 / AFCON 2012: Cote d'Ivoire Vs Sudan (1 - 0) On January 22nd 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.