Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Help A Young Father And A Husband - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Young Father And A Husband (3106 Views)

I Am A Young Man Looking For Job / How A Young Man Lost A Job Opportunity / Help A Young Brother: You Have A Job For Me? Check My Qualifications/skill Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
I am 30 yrs old, came frm an average family. After my SSCE worked briefly as a store keeper in a big book shop in Abuja, to improve my CV I did a 6 months program in computer desktop publishing where I learnt much on internet marketing

Moved to Lagos and started helping people in selling their cars offline and online and really made money. Got married in 2015 and after the naira crash my business also crashed. Only few people were ready to import and buyers wouldn't want to pay more.

Had to relocate to Kaduna with my wife since we were expecting  a child. Waited for months no improvement had to look for a paid job.

Work experience
Guest house: A friend who owns a guest house employed me as a supervisor but only paid me once in my first 3 months so I left in search of an alternative.

Cosmetic shop: I worked in this shop for free. Yes, I worked for free. Friends deserted me and I was tired staying at home so I approached the owner and he accepted me but he feeds me and gives me money sometimes.

I moved back to Lagos last year and I worked as assistant supervisor/account officer in an auto servicing firm. Worked for 3 months and left because I burst an organized crime being carried out by workers and the supervisor.
Nobody talks to me and too many enemy so I had to leave.

Got an admin officer's job frm a customer who comes to my former place of work. She persuaded me to leave because of the hostile environment I was working. I worked with her for 2 months and her company partispated in the last Lagos int trade fair where I got lots of experience in sale's.  She had to suspend her company because there is now lots of distributors now of same product and no much profit.

Am suffering inside but I make sure I look clean and happy outside everyday.

I need help and I need a job

Pls don't read and pass, HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

Am presently in Lagos

rolandossy10@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by johnime: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
WELCOME TO MANHOOD!

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2018
I need a job
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Ossycool:
I am 30 yrs old, came frm an average family. After my SSCE worked briefly as a store keeper in a big book shop in Abuja, to improve my CV I did a 6 months program in computer desktop publishing where I learnt much on internet marketing

Moved to Lagos and started helping people in selling their cars offline and online and really made money. Got married in 2015 and after the naira crash my business also crashed. Only few people were ready to import and buyers wouldn't want to pay more.

Had to relocate to Kaduna with my wife since we were expecting  a child. Waited for months no improvement had to look for a paid job.

Work experience
Guest house: A friend who owns a guest house employed me as a supervisor but only paid me once in my first 3 months so I left in search of an alternative.

Cosmetic shop: I worked in this shop for free. Yes, I worked for free. Friends deserted me and I was tired staying at home so I approached the owner and he accepted me but he feeds me and gives me money sometimes.

I moved back to Lagos last year and I worked as assistant supervisor/account officer in an auto servicing firm. Worked for 3 months and left because I burst an organized crime being carried out by workers and the supervisor.

Got an admin officer's job frm a customer who comes to my former place of work. She persuaded me to leave because of the hostile environment I was working. I worked with her for 2 months and her company partispated in the last Lagos int trade fair where I got lots of experience in sale's.  She had to suspend her company because there is now lots of distributors now of same product and no much profit.

Am presently in Lagos

rolandossy10@gmail.com

u could have used the profit from cars sales to start a bussiness, learn a trade or skill or finish school ,why rushing to marry, children this are are liabilities. once your are financially grounded then you marry and raise kids in happiness

3 Likes

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Alikote:
u could have used the profit from cars sales to start a bussiness, learn a trade or skill or finish school ,why rushing to marry, children this are are liabilities. once your are financially grounded then you marry and raise kids in happiness

I never rushed into marriage, it was time for me since I had a home and I can afford to marry. Though I didn't do any business apart frm car sales but I made sure my wife learn a skill and I opened a shop for her.

I know I have made so many mistakes in life but I won't dwell on my past I have to move on.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Ossycool:

I never rushed into marriage, it was time for me since I had a home and I can afford to marry. Though I didn't do any business apart frm car sales but I made sure my wife learn a skill and I opened a shop for her.

I know I have made so many mistakes in life but I won't dwell on my past I have to move on.

Thanks
since you built a house you don try ....
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Alikote:
since you built a house you don try ....

I really need a job no matter how little the pay is. I really need to be going out.
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by luckygirl02(f): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
The frustration is real. I hope U find a good job soon. Being jobless is terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Alikote:

You are very correct Sir, even at 32, If there is no stable income + multiple sources of income, One should remain single.

The problem is some women just want the Wedding Ring. Else they leave you to start all over again with another lady which is Another problem.

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
truthsayer009:

You are very correct Sir, even at 32, If there is no stable income + multiple sntatources of income, One should remain single.

The problem is some women just want the Wedding Ring. Else they leave you to start all over again with another lady which is Another problem.
better to start all over again in wealth than poverty ....africans just keep producing kids on merger resource to form a settle man..if u can maitain your self u are settled

2 Likes

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by iphunanya(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
@OP, where exactly in Lagos are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Rubbiish(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
luckygirl02:
The frustration is real. I hope U find a good job soon. Being jobless is terrible. I am also there so I know how it feels.
True...Being jobless is one of the most terrible thing one can go through, life automatically becomes meaningless...That is why so many jobless people contemplate suicide, it is a difficult phase no one deserve to pass through...

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Rubbiish(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Alikote:
better to start all over again in wealth than poverty ....africans just keep producing kids on merger resource to form a settle man..if u can maitain your self u are settled
Not until we address this issue of uncontrolled procreation without planning, it will be hard for africa to curb this issue of unemployment...
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
iphunanya:
@OP, where exactly in Lagos are you?
Oshodi
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
oga ooo
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by byemx06(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
major reason am getting scared everyday, I jus pray it become history soon
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by iphunanya(f): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ossycool:

Oshodi

Okay. Try sending me a PM or search through nairaland for my number and send me a text.
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Smartjob1(f): 2:56am On Jan 18, 2018
I really feel you OP. There is always a way out. You will land a good job soon.

For those still seeking for a good job or need easy HR solutions, join the world's smartest job network www. bejite. com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, connect to employers, recruiters and business mentors. Sign up now, it is free!

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2018
luckygirl02:
The frustration is real. I hope U find a good job soon. Being jobless is terrible. I am also there so I know how it feels.

Thanks
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Smartjob1:
I really feel you OP. There is always a way out. You will land a good job soon.

For those still seeking for a good job or need easy HR solutions, join the world's smartest job network www. bejite. com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, connect to employers, recruiters and business mentors. Sign up now, it is free!

Thanks
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Rubbiish(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
iphunanya:

Okay. Try sending me a PM or search through nairaland for my number and send me a text.
cc Ossycool luck has finally smile on u... cheesy
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by ejika4: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Also in ur shoes...n I knw how it feels..thank ur star there's no kid involve, im a woman with rwo kids so u c.....everyone with their own
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Touchinglives(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ossycool:

Work experience

Am presently in Lagos

rolandossy10@gmail.com

i know things are difficult but you can and will rise above these stormy mesh. I have an offer if you are ready to do all it takes. Will need to work and sacrifice like 3 to 4 months,after which your life will be changed for life. It is a marketing or distributorship job.you will be undergoing on the job training.ITS NOT GNLD. A trial will convince you. if interested contact me.
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rubbiish:
cc Ossycool luck has finally smile on u... cheesy
She tried but I can do outdoor marketing job because am the quiet type.

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
ejika4:
Also in ur shoes...n I knw how it feels..thank ur star there's no kid involve, im a woman with rwo kids so u c.....everyone with their own

Thanks, I have a beautiful daughter

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
pls help
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Help
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2018
pls help
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by donc26(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2018
Ossycool:

She tried but I can do outdoor marketing job because am the quiet type.

oh you even get choice

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by asscb(f): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2018
Ossycool:

Work experience

Pls don't read and pass, HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

Am presently in Lagos

rolandossy10@gmail.com

Asscb@yandex.com send ur number there...i just want to ask some questions smiley
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Rubbiish(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2018
donc26:
oh you even get choice
Yes naaa
Make him enter wetin him go for fail...

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
donc26:
oh you even get choice

I don't want someone's good to cause him or her pain. I have seen many things sir. Most marketing jobs are really based on commission which most will not reveal and am not good at outdoor marketing which may not meet up so I thanked her and decline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Tried To Change Phone Number Attached To NIN Before? / First Bank Medical Test / Various Telecommunications Jobs At Mtn Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.