Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Help A Young Father And A Husband - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Young Father And A Husband (3102 Views)

I Am A Young Man Looking For Job / How A Young Man Lost A Job Opportunity / Help A Young Brother: You Have A Job For Me? Check My Qualifications/skill Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
asscb:

Asscb@yandex.com send ur number there...i just want to ask some questions smiley

number sent
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by fimi: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2018
i know how it feels bro,may God answer you speedily
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by dreamworld: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Ossycool:
I am 30 yrs old, came frm an average family. After my SSCE worked briefly as a store keeper in a big book shop in Abuja, to improve my CV I did a 6 months program in computer desktop publishing where I learnt much on internet marketing

Moved to Lagos and started helping people in selling their cars offline and online and really made money. Got married in 2015 and after the naira crash my business also crashed. Only few people were ready to import and buyers wouldn't want to pay more.

Had to relocate to Kaduna with my wife since we were expecting  a child. Waited for months no improvement had to look for a paid job.

Work experience
Guest house: A friend who owns a guest house employed me as a supervisor but only paid me once in my first 3 months so I left in search of an alternative.

Cosmetic shop: I worked in this shop for free. Yes, I worked for free. Friends deserted me and I was tired staying at home so I approached the owner and he accepted me but he feeds me and gives me money sometimes.

I moved back to Lagos last year and I worked as assistant supervisor/account officer in an auto servicing firm. Worked for 3 months and left because I burst an organized crime being carried out by workers and the supervisor.
Nobody talks to me and too many enemy so I had to leave.

Got an admin officer's job frm a customer who comes to my former place of work. She persuaded me to leave because of the hostile environment I was working. I worked with her for 2 months and her company partispated in the last Lagos int trade fair where I got lots of experience in sale's.  She had to suspend her company because there is now lots of distributors now of same product and no much profit.

Am suffering inside but I make sure I look clean and happy outside everyday.

I need help and I need a job

Pls don't read and pass, HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

Am presently in Lagos

rolandossy10@gmail.com

Hope you are not the bad belle type
Always claiming "I too know"
The type dat won't protect the interest of his Co workers and friends because he always thinks he is better and more righteous
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2018
dreamworld:

Hope you are not the bad belle type
Always claiming "I too know"
The type dat won't protect the interest of his Co workers and friends because he always thinks he is better and more righteous

Am really a nice and easy going young guy. I have had a personal business before and I know how difficult it is to set up a company and your workers keep reaping u off, divert your customers to do outside jobs, receive salaries and at the end leave u and your company in debt.

As the assistant supervisor/ account officer am always the target by the company board to see if I was falsifying documents. Am not the "I too know" type but I can NEVER steal frm u to suffer or take up a job I can't do.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
fimi:
i know how it feels bro,may God answer you speedily

Amen
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pls help
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by jaychubi: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
truthsayer009:

You are very correct Sir, even at 32, If there is no stable income + multiple sources of income, One should remain single.

The problem is some women just want the Wedding Ring. Else they leave you to start all over again with another lady which is Another problem.

If u dnt ve a stable source of income marriage is a no no
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2018
jaychubi:

If u dnt ve a stable source of income marriage is a no no

The only that is constant is change. Several things can grow or kill your business for example government policies, weather and so many others. Life is full of ups and down so u just have to pray, worked and hope for a better life
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by jaychubi: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2018
Ossycool:

The only that is constant is change. Several things can grow or kill your business for example government policies, weather and so many others. Life is full of ups and down so u just have to pray, worked and hope for a better life

yes i agree with you ups and downs

But we shld strive to secure our future though we cant control the future 100% but we can control it 95% through preparing for it today with right decisions.

Part of preparing for the future is getting ur priorities and sequence right

for eg u must decide correctly when to marry or whom to marry bc if u get dt wrong it can destroy ur future. y marry a liability as a wife? u love her right hmmm love does nt pay bills
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2018
jaychubi:

But we shld strive to secure our future though we cant control the future 100% but we can control it 95% through preparing for it today with right decisions.

for eg u must decide correctly when to marry or whom to marry bc if u get dt wrong it can destroy ur future. y marry a liability as a wife? u love her right hmmm love does nt pay bills

True

Man proposes but God disposes, I had never imagine that I will work for anybody because I was doing very fine in my business , had a home, personal car and money to take care of my family. Really would not want to bored readers that was why I just summarized my story.

I made sure my wife learn a skill and I opened a shop for her. I just need to work and provide for my family myself. My wife is really not complaining because there is a shop and she knew me before now.

I need help and i need a job.
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2018
jaychubi:

Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2018
Good morning
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2018
May GOD FAVOUR YOU AMEN!
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2018
May GOD FAVOUR YOU AMEN! You can enroll in uber driving...just search online...
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2018
sparkle12345:
May GOD FAVOUR YOU AMEN! You can enroll in uber driving...just search online...

Thanks
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2018
Good morning
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Help A Young Father And A Husband by Ossycool: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2018
Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank Medical Test / Jobs At Harlibutton / ETX-NG Firm ( Very Urgent )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.