Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos (23544 Views)

Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) / Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) / Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
A driver of a yet to be identified vehicle with the registration No. FKJ 956 DD hit a man yesterday night around 11:00 p.m at Ikota, Ajah, Lagos and sped off. Unknown to the driver, his vehicle bumper with the number plate fell on the scene.

The victim was rescued by RRS officers on night patrol, who saw him covered in blood. They took the victim, whose name was later given as Jumbo to Samkol Hospital in Ajah.

The case has been handed over to Ajah Police Station, Ajah, immediately.

The driver, apparently in panic, wrongfully assumed the victim was dead.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/rrs-saves-hit-and-run-victim-in-ajah.html

2 Likes

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by midehi2(f): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chai! quick recovery

11 Likes

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by Papoose269(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm sorry to say but in this age and time when you can input number plate details on the FRSC site and know which car it's registered to, the car cannot be unidentified. Maybe you can say you don't know the color but it's also stated that the bumper fell off so the color should be known except the bumper is a different color.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by anibirelawal(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by PigBenis(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sorry sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by Next2Bezee(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Some people will be driving like they constructed the road, but they're just cowards who will run away when there are consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by ShitHead(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm sorry bro. Life will hit the so called driver soon...in a jumbo way.
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
nemesis will catch up with him
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by bedspread: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Welcome to Lagos...
Many Drunk Drivers on the Street
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by free2ryhme: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
The fool left his bumper plates behind as souvenir grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by muthmayinnah: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
SOME IPOB WILL BLAME BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by Heartmender1: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
cry
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by Follygunners: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
...and you call dis one young? Na old thug be dis grin ... anyway, I hope he's fine. undecided
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by Sijo01(f): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
dainformant:
A driver of a yet to be identified vehicle with the registration No. FKJ 956 DD hit a man yesterday night around 11:00 p.m at Ikota, Ajah, Lagos and sped off. Unknown to the driver, his vehicle bumper with the number plate fell on the scene.

The victim was rescued by RRS officers on night patrol, who saw him covered in blood. They took the victim, whose name was later given as Jumbo to Samkol Hospital in Ajah.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/rrs-saves-hit-and-run-victim-in-ajah.html

Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by muthmayinnah: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Follygunners:
...and you call dis one young? Na old thug be dis grin ... anyway, I hope he's fine. undecided
WHY DID CONCLUDE IS A THUG, YOU NEED MEDICAL CHECK UP

2 Likes

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by solochris(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Papoose269:
I'm sorry to say but in this age and time when you can input number plate details on the FRSC site and know which car it's registered to, the car cannot be unidentified. Maybe you can say you don't know the color but it's also stated that the bumper fell off so the color should be known except the bumper is a different color.

OP said, yet to be identified vehicle, he didnt say the vehicle cannot be identified...
comprehension is key

2 Likes

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by PrettySleek(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
The driver is in serious trouble, I don't understand some people o, angry u have made the mistake of hitting someone with ur car, the least u can do is help the person out, take d person to hospital, take responsibility. Instead u run away and u end up living with the heavy burden, sad I know somebody would quote me and say I would run too if I was in d same position, well I have a heart that is too good for such wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by concacid: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
sorry bro.
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thank God the victim was rescued on time. Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by pejuakinab: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
He deserves this

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by SOPIGO: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Papoose269:
Nigerians talk too much without action. Did d ops tell u that he is a FRSC official? He might just be a passerby or a Good Samaritan. That u saw a bumper those not mean u should know d color.....in fact wat does d color have to do with d can.....lemmm write up
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by 247TechBlog(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
To be honest, Nigerian laws dont help as regards things like this
The police might hold and detain him in exchange for money he doesnt even have to begin with
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by TeeaLee(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
dainformant:

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by ckmayoca: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
247TechBlog:
To be honest, Nigerian laws dont help as regards things like this
The police might hold and detain him in exchange for money he doesnt even have to begin with

2 stouts for u
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by oyetunder(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
this life...
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by shevon: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Simple search. The vehicle is VW Passat and the other details can easily be gotten from askniid.org; with that the police can collaborate with DMV, VIO and Road Safety to track down the vehicle and the owner.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by chinedu234(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good one by RRS.
Re: Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
midehi2:
Chai! quick recovery
Amen, I hail you for your first today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aero Online Booking For Ngn7000, Scam Or Plain Risk? / LRU Officials On A Rescue Mission On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) / South Africa Critical Skill Visa And Permanent Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.