Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) (21819 Views)

Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Bloody Wednesday in Nnewi.

A terrible accident took place along new Nnewi/Nnobi (Amuko towards Edey work) road by Ukwu Ukpaka junction. According to an eyewitness who narrated the ugly incident.....

"The tipper was driving towards Amuko Junction, all of a sudden, the tipper started moving backwards on a high speed. Maybe it developed fault and enter reverse gear". She said.

The ugly incident took two precious lives away. One is Anayo,a husband to a nursing mother (an electrician) and the second one Mr. Aneke (an Okada man). The tipper man got missing after the terrible incident. It was really horrible.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/tipper-driver-abandons-his-car-and-runs.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2019

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2019

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by suprememoney(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
embarassed embarassed. May their souls rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by iamJ(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
I no blame the guy

Me self go run

That crowd isn't smiling

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
People who die seems to be on the increase. Census just be done Asap to know how many people are left.

May their souls rest in peace

God please keep all of us safe.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by fourhayz: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by olagunra: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Am speechless

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by KINGJAJA888(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
embarassed

WE shall Live to see the end of 2019 IN Jesus name..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
R. I. P to those that lost their lives
And God should grant their family fortitude to bear the loss

4 Likes

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by labusinessguide: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by athaboi(f): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2019
What a horrible way to die, RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2019
iamJ:
I no blame the guy

Me self go run

That crowd isn't smiling

Is this the best you can mutter?.

No empathy?

Seems the majority of us have lost our sanity.

7 Likes

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2019
angry
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2019
No regard for human lives thatz why ppl die like chicken everyday after drinking all sort of drinkable liquor they man steering throwing caution to d winds switching lane like turn garri.........

Nb... Maybe na to turn waterways into walk way better pass

5 Likes

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by chudez0147(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2019
May their soul Rest In Peace.
Mber month has collected these two.
It's well
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by madayaya: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2019
So op cannot add very graphic pictures,
suprememoney:
A
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by superlanny(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Rip to the dead, surviving naija is now a skill, its either the roads are bad, or the driver isnt a good driver, or he was high, or fatigue and he dozed off. I tire for naija.

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by K9Uneet(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2019
May the souls of the dead rest in peace. As for the driver, hope he ran to a police station to report himself. If not, ara g'agbagbu ya.
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2019
God forbid bad thing. You'll be on your own jeje death will come and meet you. sad Soso bad news everytime I refresh Nairaland. God save us.
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2019
For fear of being lynched by angry mob, maybe he was at fault

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections for your homes and offices
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2019
So sad
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2019
I just saw something like this now as I was leaving the house. The tipper driver killed a bike rider, his passenger, abandoned the Tipper and fled the scene.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by blozzynonny(f): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2019
This life we live is a borrowed one, anything can happen anytime but we have an anchor who keeps the soul. RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by FuckDaMods: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2019
No matter where the driver runs to, he will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by FuckDaMods: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2019
decatalyst:

Is this the best you can mutter?.

No empathy?

Seems the majority of us have lost our sanity.
What do you expect from a apc zombie
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Death everywhere. Let's spare a thought for our mortality and live our lives as if everyday is our last. Be fair to all and spare a thought about your maker.
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by flemsy15(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2019
very sad indeed
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2019
How many people remain for this naija
Re: Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Although a good truck/lorry/tipper but the Mercedes Benz L-Series has easily failing brakes, unlike Mack trucks.

We Wrote about this truck here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolt Launches In Uyo And Calabar / I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher / Age Issue On Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.