Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed (809 Views)

I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed by Ebullience(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
The Nigerian Senate has reacted to a statement credited to Senior Pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare, where he claimed that president Muhammadu Buhari’s government has failed.

DAILY POST recalls that Pastor Bakare, on Monday attacked Buhari over corruption and unemployment rate in the country.

Reacting, Spokesman to the senate, Senator Sabi Abdullahi told Channels Tv that Buhari has performed very well and has not failed Nigerians compared to the problems his government inherited from PDP administration.

“Pastor Tunde Bakare is totally entitled to his opinion and he has voiced his opinion but as far as I am concerned, APC has not failed.

“The number of years we have spent, looking at the problems we met on the ground, I think we are doing very well in trying to get Nigeria back on track.

“We are not saying that we couldn’t have done more but then, what we have done so far is within the context of the situation we have found ourselves and we have done very well.”

Speaking on herdsmen attacks in some states of the nation, Abdullahi said the National Assembly was worried about the situation.

“The Senate and indeed the National Assembly is equally very worried about the whole situation and let me reiterate the fact that as representatives of the people, any single part of this country that is affected by any form of crisis definitely gets the National Assembly worried and let me say that for us, we are more than ever ready to respond accordingly based on the mandate given to us as legislators,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/16/senate-responds-tunde-bakares-attack-buhari-insists-president-not-failed/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed by TheFreeOne: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Really

Which Buhari is he referring to? The deceitful dullardin.ho we all know or which one?

Not sure this senator knows the man Bakare is talking about.

Mod:
Seun wehdone o so Dullad.inho automatically changes to president Buhari now?

1 Like

Re: Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed by tuniski: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Buhari is an irredeemable failure!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed by LRNZH(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
These guys never get it.

Had GEJ quelled Boko Haram, maybe he'll still be in power with all the corruption around him.

The inability to protect lives is very paramount. If Buhari likes his govt should double power supply to 7,000MW or ensure continuous fuel supply which he has been unable to achieve, if he cannot respect the sanctity of Northern and Southern Christians lives from marauding herdsmen whom he has clearly supported in the past, he is a failure and won't get my vote.

Shikenan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed by Sagamaje(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
This mans brain is on offside. Stupid fool

3 Likes

Re: Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed by Flyingngel(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
where is PDP when u need them most. The current PDP spoke person don't knw what he is doing; opportunities like this that he shld have catch into, instead he is somewhere may be begging a PDP governor for doughnut. This is where I cut my teeth for Lie Mohammed. he was a square peg in a square hole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed by double0seven(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
He may be te spokesperson for the Senate, but in this specific instant, I believe he's speaking for himself and not te Senate.

The Senate also consist of PDP senators. He can only speak for the Senate when he's being sent by the House.
Re: Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed by agbangam: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Day 16 and PMB has not visited Benue State, Taraba State, Adamawa State or even Omoku in Rivers State. Hmmmm.... ok ooo, Aso-Rock President well done ooo. A President dat has decided to be far from his people, u dey try sir.
Hope you will remain indoor wen 2019 election campaign begins, just remain indoor Sir.
Re: Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed by otil1: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Flyingngel:
where is PDP when u need them most. The current PDP spoke person don't knw what he is doing; opportunities like this that he shld have catch into, instead he is somewhere may be begging a PDP governor for doughnut. This is where I cut my teeth for Lie Mohammed. he was a square peg in a square hole.

PDP won't play politics with killings and security challenges being faced by the nation. Forget It!
Re: Senate Responds To Bakare’s Attack On Buhari, Insists President Has Not Failed by Oxalic(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
These Northern elements are terrible.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. Benue People Demanding For Operation Lizard. / Buhari: Appointments Will Be Reviewed / Oyo 2019: Ladoja, Lanlehin, Adeseun, Others To Pull Out Of PDP Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.