Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers. (1067 Views)

Wallets.africa Are Scammers! / Beware Of Clubkonnect.com They Are Scammers. / Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers. by nzubeokafor: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please guys I Sold a bitcoin on Sunday!14th of January to "Naira switch" up till now I have not received my money,whenever I call the customer care they keep telling me story
Is this a scam or what?

Re: Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers. by Pierohandsome: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol. People keep falling scam of fake exchangers whn luno is there. The new scam nw is exchange. Ponzi operators have migrated to exchange platform
Re: Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers. by nzubeokafor: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
I think they should be tracked down!! I guess I'm not the only person that's experiencing this rubbish.
Re: Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers. by Jj70: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
it happen to me also
Re: Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers. by nzubeokafor: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jj70:
it happen to me also
maybe d company has folded
Re: Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers. by Jj70: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
I guess so
Re: Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers. by nzubeokafor: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Beware of Naira switch.

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Sale / I Need SEO Experts But Not Crooked Ones And Scammers / I Need A Peerfly Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.