Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL (20495 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has declared its support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term in office.

CACOL said among those jostling for the presidential stool, only President Buhari stands head high and is qualified to lead the nation.

Speaking with Sun, Debo Adeniran, Executive Chairman of the group, warned that Nigerians should desist from a campaign that could hinder governance.

He said, “Personally, I have not heard that he has launched his re-election campaign. I only hear speculations that he has appointed some people into his campaign committee. But I can tell you that among those parading themselves as willing candidates; President Buhari stands head and shoulders above them.

“If there had been a more credible alternative I would have preferred such. But if it is these breed of politicians or interlopers then I think Buhari is more credible than all of them. What we should caution against is that the campaigns should not hinder governance.

“Buhari has done the best any President can do. People say he is nepotistic, but if he wanted to be nepotistic or tribal, he would have released Dasuki long ago, he wouldn’t have touched anybody from the north.

“Then he went to his constituency, the military and dealt with those alleged to have committed acts of corruption, those of them who made it impossible for the war against Boko Haram to be totally won. He could have hit the ground running but because of the influence of the political class on him, which he cannot ignore. A lot of political intrigues didn’t allow them to move.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/16/2019-buhari-remains-best-presidential-candidate-nigeria-cacol/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala ...

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ok

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by mightyhaze: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
mtchewww

useless thread!

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by IamPatriotic(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mobilization fees has been released to the people in CACOL.

Having written this, I still think that are right to some extend, among all the aspirants/contestants so far Buhari is slightly above them, unfortunately, he (Buhari) doesn't measure up to what a functional country should be hoping on as a Local Government Area Counselor, let alone a President.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by kitaatita: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
“Then he went to his constituency, the military and dealt with those alleged to have committed acts of corruption, those of them who made it impossible for the war against Boko Haram to be totally won. He could have hit the ground running but because of the influence of the political class on him, which he cannot ignore. A lot of political intrigues didn’t allow them to move.”

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by smulti(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
ok
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by amnesty7: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Who else?
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
When bribery is utilized, grown men lose all sense of reasoning. It is clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria(ns). He is a visionless and tactless old tribalist who cares only for the cows his Fulani herdsmen kindred parade.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
cheesy
The devil is a bloody liar

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by smulti(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has declared its support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term in office.

CACOL said among those jostling for the presidential stool, only President Buhari stands head high and is qualified to lead the nation.

Speaking with Sun, Debo Adeniran, Executive Chairman of the group, warned that Nigerians should desist from a campaign that could hinder governance.

He said, “Personally, I have not heard that he has launched his re-election campaign. I only hear speculations that he has appointed some people into his campaign committee. But I can tell you that among those parading themselves as willing candidates; President Buhari stands head and shoulders above them.

“If there had been a more credible alternative I would have preferred such. But if it is these breed of politicians or interlopers then I think Buhari is more credible than all of them. What we should caution against is that the campaigns should not hinder governance.

“Buhari has done the best any President can do. People say he is nepotistic, but if he wanted to be nepotistic or tribal, he would have released Dasuki long ago, he wouldn’t have touched anybody from the north.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/16/2019-buhari-remains-best-presidential-candidate-nigeria-cacol/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala ...

But I guess two years was enough for terrorist buhari to throw Nigeria into recession

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Mrsprof(f): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
I just feel like slapping someone now..everything in Nigeria is all about personal gain, nobody cares about human life anymore. They should be concerned about innocent lives these herdsmen are wasting instead of campaigning for a second term.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Fmartin(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
never again

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Man2utd(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rubbish... Even Buhari knows he doesn't deserve another term, you can't change Nigeria in 4 years but you can show us were we are heading to in 4 years and its clear we are heading for destruction...

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by anibirelawal(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yeah! you can say that again and again...
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by gabolak(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
OK. until then.
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by yarimo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin Sai BABA

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by bedspread: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
May the Angel of Death visit Op and CACOL and clear their Generations from the face of the earth for ever

30 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by fairplay90(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is super storrryyyyyyyyyy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
any update on the guy that gambled with the mum's 500k. I hope he is still alive or not arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Firefire(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sorry, but what or who is CACOL? undecided Never heard of them....

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by pentax(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
The op and that Sarrki of a boy are seriously sick upstairs, they disgust me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Felixalex(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
That's to tell u how much if a shithole Nigeria is

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by cursedAbiola(f): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Ksslib(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cacol, thunder will fire you. And if the thunder fails to fire you well, another better thunder will fire you and the thunder..

Nonsense

20 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by takenadoh: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
So we will continue the way we are? Or he will go to London and stay indefinitely after reelection?
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by maduxs: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sycophants

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Sunnycliff(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yes o.... BUHARI TILL 2050

When an organization like CACOL should have been a voice for the oppressed they are here massaging the ego of an insensitive dullard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by maximunimpact(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
As far as 2019 is concerned no one comes close to Buhari thus far , if Atiku is his opponent then the job becomes easier for PMB

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Finally Reinstates PSP Operators / Terrorism Index: Nigeria’s Ranking Improves As Boko Haram Killings Dip By 72% / Court Revokes Mompha’s Bail, Orders His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.