Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,570 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL (20595 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Alariiwo: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
babajeje123:

I think otherwise and I'm a typical Yoruba. Only a fool will still vote for buhari. The guy who said that trash you are supporting is just protecting his job.

Ok..

Let me also inform you that PDP is never an option for me and other well-meaning Yorubas.

Buhari is still better than anything under PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by 2diplomatic: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
[/b]pls n pls these cacol people should just stop whatever they are smoking or else [b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by samstels: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has declared its support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term in office.

CACOL said among those jostling for the presidential stool, only President Buhari stands head high and is qualified to lead the nation.

Speaking with Sun, Debo Adeniran, Executive Chairman of the group, warned that Nigerians should desist from a campaign that could hinder governance.

He said, “Personally, I have not heard that he has launched his re-election campaign. I only hear speculations that he has appointed some people into his campaign committee. But I can tell you that among those parading themselves as willing candidates; President Buhari stands head and shoulders above them.

“If there had been a more credible alternative I would have preferred such. But if it is these breed of politicians or interlopers then I think Buhari is more credible than all of them. What we should caution against is that the campaigns should not hinder governance.

“Buhari has done the best any President can do. People say he is nepotistic, but if he wanted to be nepotistic or tribal, he would have released Dasuki long ago, he wouldn’t have touched anybody from the north.

“Then he went to his constituency, the military and dealt with those alleged to have committed acts of corruption, those of them who made it impossible for the war against Boko Haram to be totally won. He could have hit the ground running but because of the influence of the political class on him, which he cannot ignore. A lot of political intrigues didn’t allow them to move.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/16/2019-buhari-remains-best-presidential-candidate-nigeria-cacol/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala ...

Big Lie .

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Tecno66: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria should not be ruled by a skeleton but abled body person.
NgeneUkwenu:
The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has declared its support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term in office.

CACOL said among those jostling for the presidential stool, only President Buhari stands head high and is qualified to lead the nation.

Speaking with Sun, Debo Adeniran, Executive Chairman of the group, warned that Nigerians should desist from a campaign that could hinder governance.

He said, “Personally, I have not heard that he has launched his re-election campaign. I only hear speculations that he has appointed some people into his campaign committee. But I can tell you that among those parading themselves as willing candidates; President Buhari stands head and shoulders above them.

“If there had been a more credible alternative I would have preferred such. But if it is these breed of politicians or interlopers then I think Buhari is more credible than all of them. What we should caution against is that the campaigns should not hinder governance.

“Buhari has done the best any President can do. People say he is nepotistic, but if he wanted to be nepotistic or tribal, he would have released Dasuki long ago, he wouldn’t have touched anybody from the north.

“Then he went to his constituency, the military and dealt with those alleged to have committed acts of corruption, those of them who made it impossible for the war against Boko Haram to be totally won. He could have hit the ground running but because of the influence of the political class on him, which he cannot ignore. A lot of political intrigues didn’t allow them to move.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/16/2019-buhari-remains-best-presidential-candidate-nigeria-cacol/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala ...
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
the stupidest thing I've heard my entire life!!!
I'll vote a stone over buhari!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by babajeje123(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Alariiwo:

Ok..

Let me also inform you that PDP is never an option for me and other well-meaning Yorubas.

Buhari is still better than anything under PDP.
Let's support a credible candidate, irrespective of the party. And yes, there's nothing credible both in PDP and apshit

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by uvalued(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
mightyhaze:
mtchewww

useless thread!

FINALITY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by 2nattie(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
This one na one chance. With statements like this, Naija is doomed. How can you say that Buhari is the only credible candidate?
Thunder bend una mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by jacyhelen(f): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala ...

thunder fire ur mouth

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by musa234(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
kitaatita:
Shut up

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by hmabdool(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
sai Baba PMB till 2023 settled and non negotiable...enemies of the state, hate mongers and ipork yoots can wait till eternity..foolish people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by poseidon12: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bunch of morons. They have probably been paid.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by 4pppp(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
They are entitle to their opinion but their opinion cant winn election for Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by seguno2: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
deji17:
Jonathan was President for 5.5 years and VP / Ag President for the remaining of the years. In addition the economy and security were deteriorating under his watch despite oil windfall that happens under his tenure...

International institutions have statistical information that disputes what you wrote there.
Moreover everything is worse under Buhari who was supposed to be the strong man to change all for better.
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by awakeupcall4all(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
God bless you my brother...That is exactly the drift i was expecting from a sane and un-compromised mind..But can you imagine what is coming out of the mouth of a so called boss of cacol in the face of all this careless,intent and ceaseless blood shed of fellow innocent citizens?
I mean it is crazy and totally unimaginable that someone in his is right mind can be spewing this holyshit from his mouth.Like i said either he is still under a spell and needs serious deliverance or he has collected his own share of brown envelope from Abba Kyari.
Saint Buhari my foot!!...The same Buhari that has obfuscatingly refused to prosecute Babachir Lawal despite committing one of most soulless&mindless economic and financial crime by shortchanging downtrodden fellow citizens living in IDP camp?? That is the height of wickedness!..DSS has been looking for Maina who was brought back by Buhari himself and yet saint Buhari??
The man Buhari is a demonic man that will bite you and then blow you a cool breeze....You need to watch the video where he infamously made that 97%/5% gaffe then you will understand why Nigeria is in this hellish mess!! A man cant give what he obviously dont have and that is why he ran away from the debate in the lead up to the 2015 general elections and keeps running away from the media up-till today!
Buhari is not only clueless,soulless,empty-headed, vicious and unforgiving; he is a total disaster!
Nigerians deserve better!!
babajeje123:

Let's support a credible candidate, irrespective of the party. And yes, there's nothing credible both in PDP and apshit

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by benjaminoikhe: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
The death that visit Yahaduha will visit CACOL and Buhari soon
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by magzey: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
cheesy
The devil is a bloody liar
just Vote your loot partner, we Na Sai Baba we go vote grin grin

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Ifalade01: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
CACOL talk about something else please!

As if it's your father's house, mtcheeeew!!!
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by magzey: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
No way for looters again,SAI BABA our Voters cards dey do warm up , carry continue sai Baba 2019 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
africangirl000:
When bribery is utilized, grown men lose all sense of reasoning. It is clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria(ns). He is a visionless and tactless old tribalist who cares only for the cows his Fulani herdsmen kindred parade.
what was PDP?
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by magzey: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Seenyo:
the stupidest thing I've heard my entire life!!!

I'll vote a stone over buhari!!

A stone always vote for its partner Stone,looter vote for its partner in looting . we hate looting so we shall Vote for the right man that fight looting.Sai BABA 2019 grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Emyogalanya: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
kitaatita:
SEE INDICTMENT
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by ucheajas: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thunder go fire the person wey post this nonsense. metcheww
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by saintjimos(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
story that touches the heart n soul
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by eriok: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
YOU THIS STUPID CACOL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHERE TO GET MONEY AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF ,WE ARE ALSO IN THE GAME ,MY PEOPLE THIS NAUGHTY CACOL IF PROPER RESEARCH IS MADE THEY ARE NOT UP TO 3 OR 4 PEOPLE OOO FORMING ONE NONSENSSICAL GROUP,I PITY YOU ,I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO BACK TO YOUR FATHER FARM AND START FARMING THERE,ALL YOUR USELESS PLANS WILL NEVER WORK THIS TIME,I KNOW YOU ARE SPONSORED BY SOME SETS OF RAPACIOUS CARTEL,DON"T WORRY YOU WILL LEARN LESSON,YOU FOOLS

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Galaticos444: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Not surprise cacol said so.cacol is headed by an afonjas.afonjas d ass-lickers
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Aniwhyte(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
bedspread:
May the Angel of Death visit Op and CACOL and clear their Generations from the face of the earth for ever
I say a very big amen to that, a very big and thunderous amennnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by eriok: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
HOW WOULD YOU SAY A DEAD MAN IS GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY WHERE WE HAVE SERIES CRISIS ROCKING EVERY CORNER ,A MAN WHO Cnnot make a single decision ,how come you expect a man who does not know the right and the wrong ,all what we are witnessing so far is suffering and i believE we cannot continue to lament,john maxwel said"TO KNOW HOW A LEADER IS WORKING ,ASK HIS FOLLOWRES"YOU IDIOTIC FELLOWS
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by michoim(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yes oooo
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by arrestdarrester: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Who be CACOL? Shey na another name for being high on Cocaine?
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by IYANGBALI: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Mobilization fees has being released to the people in CACOL.

Having written this, I still think that are right to some extend, among all the aspirants/contestants so far Buhari is slightly above them, unfortunately, he (Buhari) doesn't measure up to what a functional country should be hoping on as a Local Government Area Counselor, let alone a President.

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
mentally mal-functional baaaastard!!!

demented asslicker/wasted sperm!!!

voting redundant/cow Brain buhari is my biggest blunder in recent times....#NEVER AGAIN!

KISS THE DUST!.... lunatiic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: We Won’t Report South Africa To UN – FG / Bola Tinubu Appoints Jim Ovia As Chairman Of The Nigerian Education Loan Fund / Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.