Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Dwayne Johnson And Chris Pratt Showed Excitement On Twitter Over Jumanji Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson And Chris Pratt Showed Excitement On Twitter Over Jumanji Success (613 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson And Chris Pratt Showed Excitement On Twitter Over Jumanji Success by realslicky(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dwayne Johnson shows how happy he is over the success of Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle all over his Twitter feed, as his film is tops at the box office for the 3rd week in a row and winning the hearts of fans with its goofy antics.

It turns out to be a celebrity thing when one of those fans just so is another movie star who also specializes in witty action flicks. Chris Pratt and Johnson shared the internet equivalent of a high-5 and chest bump in 280 characters or less over their Jumanji passion.

Chris Pratt approached Johnson’s costar, Karen Gillan, on the social media platform telling her how much he loved the film and how it even made him get all up in his feelings....

See tweets, video and rest of the story here>>> http://relayvibes.com/dwayne-johnson-chris-pratt-excitement-twitter-jumanji-success/

Re: Dwayne Johnson And Chris Pratt Showed Excitement On Twitter Over Jumanji Success by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
i have been seeing the movie but never cared to download it
i will give it a try
Re: Dwayne Johnson And Chris Pratt Showed Excitement On Twitter Over Jumanji Success by realslicky(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
i have been seeing the movie but never cared to download it
i will give it a try

its really lovely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu To Wed Chika Ike / #bbnaija: Scare Of Eviction Emerge As Housemates Begins To Worship God (video) / Ghanaian Singer Ebony Reigns Dies In An Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.