Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo (48361 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Sheun001(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
oshe11:
Where that guy that stole his Mom's N580k

Abeg come and tell Us the sequel to that story ooo
He should be in cell right Guarded with maximum security grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Sheun001(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
oshe11:

He should be in cell right now Guarded with maximum security grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by ladygudhead(f): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bro thank God it wasn't your JT he bit o shocked just imagine if it had been your JT...for a lady. ummh

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by jonadaft: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:

Why say so?
It's filthy
Use your head.
How can you fit your lips into a place were all forms of discharges cone out? To add salt to injury, different guys may have fûcked that Poussy raw and cuming inside it.
Yuck angry you guys should continue licking and sucking other guy's sperms o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by redangel2017: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa oh!

Just see the way this mumu allowed his stinginess to pave way for a cannibal's attack.

Na your preek him for bite comot!

It is senseless to defend a girl that is not your wife. Until you marry her, other guys have equal license and access to her, the difference is that she said 'yes come in to you often than she does to others' or maybe says 'No, don't come in to others'!

Mumu boy!
didn't u read well? He said the mad man was insulting his woman.. U sound like u dating another mans GF.. Otori angry

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by redangel2017: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
See what u guys er saying.. So u will tell me now that when a guy insults ur g.f u will congratulate him abi.. angry

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by chieni(f): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is baaad.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by TemmyTee82(f): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Tedassie:

Lol...4ur mind,u feel sey u dey do sumtin

As in...serious sumtin.

All for my mind.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
oluwa o,etee fi jaboo o

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Emyogalanya:
IF THAT MAN LOOKS 18 TO YOU THEN YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR EYE DROP. DID YOU EVEN SAY 50 60 LIVE WITH GF IN US THOSE MEN ARE DIVORCED WITH KIDS WHITE GUYS MARRY ON TIME O. WELL NICE TO KNOW YOU ACCEPT D T POSITION ON NIGERIA
which white is marrying early? they can even decide not to marry at all or even decide to marry same sex and its nobody's business and doesn't make them less human,its different strokes for different folks and no losser would question them on how to live their life. So,stick your filthy opinion to your ass cos you're totally ignorant . Only in shithole countries would people poke their flat nose and dictate a marriageable age that's perfect to them and has led to their own destruction to everybody around them and people they don't even know. Isaac Newton never even married or have kids but far greater,more respected,more famous,achieved in life more than anybody in your village and he's still mentioned everyday till today. many father's have given birth to many children,the fathers are long dead,the children are long dead and nobody even knows they ever existed or came to this world.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Oxster(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Alphasoar:

Not even wife oh . . .

Well . . . That's none of my business.

It's none of our business gringrin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Bsingle(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Sorry, simi don talk. She talk say love don't care.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by SosaXVLV(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2018
oshe11:

The guy is chilling inside police cell

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Alphasoar(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Oxster:

It's none of our business gringrin
Lols, of course na...

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by benjyyyyy07: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2018
hmmm hmmmm you sef dey expect the sequel baaa ..
oshe11:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by benjyyyyy07: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2018
hmmm hmmmm you sef dey expect the sequel baaa ..

oshe11:

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2018
SabiKing:
A young Nigerian man has gotten his lips bitten off while defending his girlfriend from an abuser.

The man Segun Rick Mill said he got his lips bitten off by a tout known as Abayomi a.k.a Street, whom has been disturbing his woman.

According Segun, Abayomi always called his woman all sorts of unprintable names and on that day, he decided to put an end to the insult. While trying to defend her, Abayomi attacked him, bit off his lips and ran away.

http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2018/01/man-gets-his-lips-bitten-off-while.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1503468623085708&id=100002677531276

U said if we see him, Let hand him over to police. Ok now shebi u want him to bite off our lips too? Godforbid

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by jacoik(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2018
oshe11:

lolxxxx bro. I swear am eager to see the end of that story

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by arcane0(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2018
abbeyloyee:
He came close to your mouth and He Kissed you, Were you sleeping?
please help me and ask him

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by olex88: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Segun fasfas why now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Emerikoss: 5:34am On Jan 18, 2018
haylegbede1:

The matter tire me my guy

I can't even allow a guy move more than 10inches closer to me uunless its a hug of course from a very close person like my father or 1 or 2 of my friends

This one just keep face down for person to use lip touch ein own WTF was he thinking

He shuddav pushed him or something
As in ehh

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Tedassie(m): 2:39am On Jan 20, 2018
TemmyTee82:

As in...serious sumtin.
All for my mind.
there's joy in doing the rubbish you love.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by TemmyTee82(f): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Tedassie:
there's joy in doing the rubbish you love.
Guy. What's your issue? Somebody cannot play with you? Nansins.
Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Tedassie(m): 2:10am On Feb 03, 2018
TemmyTee82:

Guy. What's your issue? Somebody cannot play with you? Nansins.
hunh?i don't gerit
Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by TemmyTee82(f): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2018
Tedassie:
hunh?i don't gerit
You can't.

Bye.
Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Tedassie(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
TemmyTee82:

You can't.

Bye.
Someone canor play wit u sef

Gerrarahia
Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by TemmyTee82(f): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tedassie:

Gerrarahia
Lol.
I was already gone.
Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by TemmyTee82(f): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tedassie:

Gerrarahia
Lol.
I was already gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium / Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.