Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) (48304 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 20 Ghanaians Arrested For Beating A Police Officer To A Pulp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by EBMedia: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2022
A Nigerian woman has bailed her 'abusive' husband out of jail after he was arrested and detained for brutally beating her, IGBERETV reports.

DPA Family Law Clinic, disclosed this in a Facebook post on Thursday, November 24.

The post read;

"DO YOU REMEMBER THIS WOMAN?

We got her husband arrested and detained for doing this to her. His kinsmen refused to come to bail him out. They said he should die there. Guess who went behind us to bail him out? This is how the woman's sister narrated it to us:

"My sister paid 10k to bail the husband because his people refused to come. She said that even if they take man to court that he will still end up in prison and she can't bear it. She had been the one paying all bills including rent because he's not working."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xQ8DGm3mboF8UE8N76aSj26PPkp2NgJzgBVFxCpxqcCjodc4X2DLmRY2QuRJkWrml&id=100076074495308

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by jkpbestseries: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2022
That's foolish love

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by devilmaycry: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Lmao...when we say some women love toxic men...we ain't lying

Next time she shouldn't complain and bring her rubbish to the public because helping her is useless

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Na so one idiot man just come back from work yesterday night, go straight to dey beat his wife. We come dey hear as the woman dey shout for help say them wan kill her. At first, we just lock up. After about a minute, we hear as bottle Break for person head. We come dey hear. ,,," ah ah ah so glory you could defend yourself such that u did this to me, see my whole body dey pour blood. I am ready to kill u and go to prison ". Omo, na so one policeman in my compound and myself rush outside, climb fence enter the compound, bang the man room window say if d man no leave d wife and open door, he would be forced to shoot from window. The man don hold machete, and both were struggling with it inside the room. Thank God it was close quarter struggle, e for butcher the wife too much b4 help for come. The man opened the door oh, cos d policeman don dey on shooting mode from window. Come See as their blood full d flat. Very chilling. Local vigilante took both to hospital, their flat has been uninhabited since 2 days now.behind Seth hotel here at bonsaac, asaba

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by devilmaycry: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so one idiot man just come back from work yesterday night, go straight to dey beat his wife. We come dey hear as the woman dey shout for help say them wan kill her. At first, we just lock up. After about a minute, we hear as bottle Break for person head. We come dey hear. ,,," ah ah ah so glory you could defend yourself such that u did this to me, see my while body dey pour blood" . na,so one policeman in my compound and myself climb fence enter the compound, bang the man window say if d man no leave d wife and open door, he would be forced to shoot from window. The man don hold machete, and both were struggling with it. The man opened the door oh, cos d policeman don dey on shooting mode from window. Come See their blood full d flat

U no sabi narrate story abeg

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by triple996(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2022
Speechless undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Waakanda: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2022
She needs to be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2022
She don go bail wetin go finally kill her.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Nigeria is one WEIRD country. Any other country the woman will NOT be allowed to bail him. His case is with the state not the woman. Even if the woman refuses to press charges he'd still be tried and if guilty, go to jail - whether the woman likes it or not!

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by OGwales(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Truly truly, love is blind according to some mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Who will be touching her in the night? Free her abeg

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
She will not survive his next brutal beatings. Death has been running away from her, but she just bailed out the Spirit of death. Lack of wisdom.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Artiiclebeast: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
She deserves the beating and should be made the face of "Stockholm" syndrome.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Streett: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Women go through a whole fvckin lot … Especially for the wrong Men

I pretty much understand her plights though! I jus hope the husband turns a new Leaf and realize how much of a coward he’s been all along ..

Very useless man though! You for try go fight Agbero for park na

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by realstars: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hope the man has learnt a great lesson.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by businessgirl(f): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
hmmm!
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Probably they had seen better days and things turn out bad abd he gone rogue

If he's a challatant she might be endangering herself
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by jeromestarks: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pure love.
This is what you get when you're the only dickson fvcking her.

Marry a virgin and experience a woman's pure love.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Gben5: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so one idiot man just come back from work yesterday night, go straight to dey beat his wife. We come dey hear as the woman dey shout for help say them wan kill her. At first, we just lock up. After about a minute, we hear as bottle Break for person head. We come dey hear. ,,," ah ah ah so glory you could defend yourself such that u did this to me, see my whole body dey pour blood" . na,so one policeman in my compound and myself climb fence enter the compound, bang the man window say if d man no leave d wife and open door, he would be forced to shoot from window. The man don hold machete, and both were struggling with it. The man opened the door oh, cos d policeman don dey on shooting mode from window. Come See their blood full d flat
stop talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Gben5: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so one idiot man just come back from work yesterday night, go straight to dey beat his wife. We come dey hear as the woman dey shout for help say them wan kill her. At first, we just lock up. After about a minute, we hear as bottle Break for person head. We come dey hear. ,,," ah ah ah so glory you could defend yourself such that u did this to me, see my whole body dey pour blood" . na,so one policeman in my compound and myself climb fence enter the compound, bang the man window say if d man no leave d wife and open door, he would be forced to shoot from window. The man don hold machete, and both were struggling with it. The man opened the door oh, cos d policeman don dey on shooting mode from window. Come See their blood full d flat
stupid... talk from stupid person
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gben5:
stop talk
dont quote me. This happened to me, not you

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gben5:
stupid... talk from stupid person
boy don't quote me. U weren't there. I was

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Dougyclan: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
A Nigerian woman has bailed her 'abusive' husband out of jail after he was arrested and detained for brutally beating her, IGBERETV reports.

DPA Family Law Clinic, disclosed this in a Facebook post on Thursday, November 24.

The post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xQ8DGm3mboF8UE8N76aSj26PPkp2NgJzgBVFxCpxqcCjodc4X2DLmRY2QuRJkWrml&id=100076074495308

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

To some, na dat time the knacking de sweet them pass...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
A good wife.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:
A good wife.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by ukaface(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yeye
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lovely

One reason I don't mingle myself in husband and wife affairs

If u mingle, na u them go take settle matter for bed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Love
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Is this playing
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by saferoom: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Manny21: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bleep
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Pringles101: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Siofra, Candidlady come and see husband material.

Siofra you need this type of husband. grin

At 30 you have just a few choices to make before you hit menopause.

At least get man born pikin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.