Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,257 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Does NYSC Number Mean? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Does NYSC Number Mean? (3561 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher In The Uk? / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? / How Does NYSC Recruit Their Staffs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does NYSC Number Mean? by ysd01(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
many times I come across NYSC NUMBER when I am filling a form online. which one is it please? is it the one starting with "NYSC/.............",
or? please help.
Re: What Does NYSC Number Mean? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
it all depend on the type of form you are feeling
but mostly with what you wrote i am sure it is call up number
but when they say code, then you use the one that start with the state abbreviation
Re: What Does NYSC Number Mean? by ysd01(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
it all depend on the type of form you are feeling
but mostly with what you wrote i am sure it is call up number
but when they say code, then you use the one that start with the state abbreviation
the kind of form is online job application forms... which is required?
Re: What Does NYSC Number Mean? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
ysd01:

your call up number
Re: What Does NYSC Number Mean? by Emmatik(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
It's your NYSC discharge certificate number...It's located at the top right hand corner of the cert.

ysd01:

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC 26) List Of Successful Candidates/aptitude Test 2018 / BREAKING NEWS: FG Shortlist Beneficiaries Of Special Public Works Programme / General Meeting For Those Who Borrowed Money From Loan Shark Apps...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.