Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed (3873 Views)

Relationship And Abuse Series - How To Spot An Abuser In A Romantic Relationship / I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by laidelaitan(f): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Matters of the heart: My wife is an abuser, I’m depressed

It is common for women to tell their stories of abuse by their husbands but rare for men in similar situation to tell their own stories, but I am tired, depressed, suicidal and I think I should just tell my story.

I got married four years ago at the age of 32, six years after graduating from the University. Employment didn’t come immediately, but I was able to put some money together and start a little poultry business.

My business boomed as fate would have it and I also got a well paying job. I decided to marry and I married this lady six months after I met her.

Two years into the marriage, I lost everything. Everything. My job, my business and all my savings gradually went…

For two years, I have tried to get another job to no avail, I couldn’t sit idle, so I did every menial job I could find. Name that menial job, I have done it.

Then I saw my wife, the real her.

On days there is nothing for me to attend to on the site, my wife makes sure I am never idle. She deliberately litters the house and reminds me that the house will not clean itself, meaning I should clean it up.

She makes me wash the dishes, then graduated to making me the house cook. I bathe our two kids, do the laundry and every house chore.

On days when there is a job waiting for me outside, I still return home to most of the chores. According to her, she is the breadwinner she can’t also be the slave, so I should choose one…

For a very long time, I did not complain, I saw reasons with her, even respected her until she became really abusive.

She accompanies every errand with an insult, she blasts me if I add meat to my food, she wakes me with slaps as if it is a taboo to sleep. She curses me at will, calls me lazy!

I told her to let me take the kids to my family so she wouldn’t have to spend her money, she refused…

I traveled to stay with my brother, she said I wanted to kill her with too much stress, working and taking care of the kids.

Staying under the same roof with her is hell, I cannot steal and I still haven’t found a job! When I say ‘No’ to an errand, no food for me!

The last time we related well, I was still with cash…

Depression is setting in…
More on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/16/matters-heart-wife-abuser-im-depressed/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
somebody should catch him before he commit suicide ooo
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by marunga(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
divorce na the solution.

5 Likes

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by tstx(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Since she is the breadwinner, continue staying with her atleast until you get another well paying gig... Then you can send her packing with blows and smackdowns'....

5 Likes

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
According to her, she is the breadwinner she can’t also be the slave, so I should choose one…

Welcome to the new wave, where ladies want to/fell they're the bread winner.....They want to climb on top of men, and be the man in the relationship. Many times when the going is good, you don't see these traits. Awon feminists... grin

Foolish husband, if the story is real.

Any man that falls into this category, do what you were doing before the business went down, gradually the business will boom back. Become an egg supplier/retailer, with 50k you can start and earn around 50k monthly as it booms.Do anything you can but never ever allow a woman be your provider, never

The error fed into the mind of women...They think/feel being a wife is slavery... Shame on their role models

@ According to her, she is the breadwinner she can’t also be the slave, so I should choose one…

Cc: Missjoy29

Cc: donnaD

Cc: Ubunja

Cc: Martin0

Cc: walepackage

Cc: Lefulefu

Make una come see them o ! Useless women

Degenerates, product of failed homes and terrible[b] absentee fatherism[/b] gone wrong. Twisted knuckle heads

Always ask questions before marrying fellas, if there wasn't a father, if just a woman did the upbringing, chances are high you're buying damaged goods, psychologically, mentally, functionality-damaged goods.

The man is also a product of an absentee father, ye-ye man. No be men dey sell newspaper, yogurt, palm wine?

No be woman marry Theresa May, Angela Merkel, Hilary Clinton?

Ladies follow foolishly. Beyonce was advocating divorce your husband if he cheats, this and that, irreplaceable, Jay-Z cheated, she rewarded him with a child, and humble attitude, in marriage, as age goes by, the man's value props up, while the woman's diminishes. Men are to cash in on their value and not turn to wimps. Yeye, story

Thank God young guys are wise now, we go see the new ones coming behind at Shiloh 2097... kiss

Always ask if a man was involved in the life of a chick ( Father ) If there's no submissiveness to a male authority figure before marriage, they will never understand it, and see male-domination as a norm, cause they weren't structured/configured to function " normally" in a marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by HOLYDICK(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
You both seek marriage therapy
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
I don't know why i always bust out laughing when i see some men seeing red when married to a headline feminist ladycheesy. Oga na u open eye marry her so u have to accept whatever she dishes to u afterall she's the breadwinner and a feminist so what do u expectcheesy.greiboy come and see another wuzzy man washing pant and bra for im feminist wife to compensate her for being the breadwinner of the house cheesy.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:
I don't know why i always bust out laughing when i see some men seeing red when married to a headline feminist ladycheesy. Oga na u open eye marry her so u have to accept whatever she dishes to u afterall she's the breadwinner and a feminist so what do u expectcheesy.greiboy come and see another wuzzy man washing pant and bra for im feminist wife to compensate her for being the breadwinner of the house cheesy.

You dey jaw-bone a fellow man if the story na true.If the man in the story start him poultry business small small dey go gather food waste for canteen feed them in a year he will be out of that sh*t-hole. Men should not collect money from women, since na their power be that. Don't ever ask a woman for money. Simple.

Guys that depend on chicks for cash, you are fools. them don use t0-to collect una glory...yeye men.

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
This case is even beyond her being the breadwinner.

The woman's submission came with a price, that price is he continually plays the role of a breadwinner. The marriage was never a partnership to her [and maybe to him]. This is the case with so many women and so many marriages.

Staying in such marriage is bad for his health, lest he commits suicide or harms her severely. It's not good for the kids either,they are watching and LEARNING.

I'll suggest he stops doing those things that are denigrating to his person. He should also leave that environment. Go squat with a friend or something, just leave the environment.

When he makes it, he should come back and fling her out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7:
According to her, she is the breadwinner she can’t also be the slave, so I should choose one…

Welcome to the new wave, where ladies want to/fell they're the bread winner.....They want to climb on top of men, and be the man in the relationship. Many times when the going is good, you don't see these traits. Awon feminists... grin

Foolish husband, if the story is real.

Any man that falls into this category, do what you were doing before the business went down, gradually the business will boom back. Become an egg supplier/retailer, with 50k you can start and earn around 50k monthly as it booms.Do anything you can but never ever allow a woman be your provider, never

The error fed into the mind of women...They think/feel being a wife is slavery... Shame on their role models

@ According to her, she is the breadwinner she can’t also be the slave, so I should choose one…

Cc: Missjoy29

Cc: donnaD

Cc: Ubunja

Cc: Martin0

Cc: Lefulefu

Make una come see them o ! Useless women

Degenerates, product of failed homes and terrible[b] absentee fatherism[/b] gone wrong. Twisted knuckle heads

Always ask questions before marrying fellas, if there wasn't a father, if just a woman did the upbringing, chances are high you're buying damaged goods, psychologically, mentally, functionality-damaged goods.

The man is also a product of an absentee father, ye-ye man. No be men dey sell newspaper, yogurt, palm wine?

No be woman marry Theresa May, Angela Merkel, Hilary Clinton?

Ladies follow foolishly. Beyonce was advocating divorce your husband if he cheats, this and that, irreplaceable, Jay-Z cheated, she rewarded him with a child, and humble attitude, in marriage, as age goes by, the man's value props up, while the woman's diminishes. Men are to cash in on their value and not turn to wimps. Yeye, story

Thank God young guys are wise now, we go see the new ones coming behind at Shiloh 2097... kiss

Always ask if a man was involved in the life of a chick ( Father ) If there's no submissiveness to a male authority figure before marriage, they will never understand it, and see male-domination as a norm, cause they weren't structured/configured to function " normally" in a marriage
kreativgenius happy new yearcheesy. All i can say to this matter as i have said b4 is that op's wife is just a headline feminazi and she's doing what she's good at.there are women who are major breadwinners to the family and there are some that earn more than their husbands but they still respect their husbands.and forget about beyoncy...she doesn't really mean all that she says on her music and social media.any lady that takes her words to heart will fall by the wayside.

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:
pocohantas come and see your people ooo

Don't mind those feminist people. They tend to forget how hard it is to attain equality in a relationship, when they in control. Yet, they jump for equality when they are at a disadvantage grin

This is equity not equality

I pay you clean.... shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by dollyjoy(f): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:
Oga the story if real is not funny. I don't know why you are using smiling emoji,it may be you tomorrow.... Tough situations reveal the dark side of people.

I'm sure when the going was good, the woman was humble and all.

3 Likes

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7:

You dey jaw-bone a fellow man if the story na true.If the man in the story start him poultry business small small dey go gather food waste for canteen feed them in a year he will be out of that sh*t-hole. Men should not collect money from women, since na their power be that. Don't ever ask a woman for money. Simple.

Guys that depend on chicks for cash, you are fools. them don use t0-to collect una glory...yeye men.
u no even mention the insults wey he go dey receive frm the woman daily like,' 'idiota ..yu not a real man! Look at emeka ..he has two big cars..he has a two mansions in the village! What have u? Nothing! U sit at home all day eating the food my money bought! U are no good! U are less than man! cheesycheesy' .very soon the lady will start having affair to have the feel of a real man if she's not already having the affair and if care's not taken she will even be bringing her lovers to slam her in the bedroom while the husband is in the kitchen cooking or in the bathroom washing hers and the children's clothes cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
pocohantas come and see your people ooo

Don't mind those feminist people. They tend to forget how hard it is to attain equality in a relationship, when they in control. Yet, they jump for equality when they are at a disadvantage grin

What exactly is the correlation between feminism and a woman with bad character? What do you guys call men that treat their wives in the same manner?

That woman can not give the most elementary definition of feminism. So, when I see guys mentioning feminism on post like this, I honestly take it to mean they have nothing sensible to contribute or maybe it's all jokes. No offence at all. I know you are better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
when we tell you about Hypergamy you roll your eyes...
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

What exactly is the correlation between feminism and a woman with bad character? What do you guys call men that treat their wives in the same manner?

That woman can not give the most elementary definition of feminism. So, when I see guys mentioning feminism on post like this, I honestly take it to mean they have nothing sensible to contribute. No offence at all. I know you are better than this.
No I can't be angry now, since you are not a feminist, but a" sane person"

is this not what" a well renowned nairaland feminist" advocated for yesterday. That is where I got my correlation.

it is on record that the well renowned feminist said " if she foots the bill, her boyfriend/husband must wash her underwear"

Don't you remember our discussions, Did you not try to defend her views yesterday.

Even though, you are not a "feminist" grin

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by pocohantas(f): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
No I can't be angry now, since you are not a feminist, but a" sane person"

is this not what" a well renowned nairaland feminist" advocated for yesterday

Don't you remember our discussion, Did you not try to defend her views yesterday.

Even though, you are not a "feminist" grin

I have no memory of defending such. My post are still there. I said, I see nothing in handling such chores personally. But if some men feel leadership is their right because they pay the bills, it'll be unfair if power doesn't change hand when they stop paying bills. Those kind of men, deserve the kind of women they get and vice versa.

That was my stand. Don't try to twist my post.

2 Likes

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Oga the story if real is not funny. I don't know why you are using smiling emoji,it may be you tomorrow.... Tough situations reveal the dark side of people.

I'm sure when the going was good, the woman was humble and all.
this will only happen to a man who uses money to entice and humble a woman.now he has lost his job and his money and the woman now has the financial strenght. It's time for her to show her power and whose in control now the whiphand has changed hands. I bet u a woman who loves and respects u will never pass u through such indignity. How man couples of today really love each other?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Martin0(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7:

Na wa ooo!
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

I have no memory of defending such. My post are still there. I said, I see nothing in handling such chores personally. But if some men feel leadership is their right because they pay the bills, it'll be unfair if power doesn't change hand when they stop paying bills. Those kind of men, deserve the kind of women they get and vice versa.

That was my stand. Don't try to twist my post.
That is exactly what I am saying

You said it was fair for men to do house chores, if the lady was footing the bills because women have been subjected to the same thing in the past.

I even countered you with the history of slave trade between Africa and Europe.

pocohantas:

Men have been giving such orders for decades and women have been complying. Women even comply when they're contributing to the bills. So you should be asking men why they now feel it's demeaning when it's the other way round
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Martin0(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:
This case is even beyond her being the breadwinner.

The woman's submission came with a price, that price is he continually plays the role of a breadwinner. The marriage was never a partnership to her [and maybe to him]. This is the case with so many women and so many marriages.

Staying in such marriage is bad for his health, lest he commits suicide or harms her severely. It's not good for the kids either,they are watching and LEARNING.

I'll suggest he stops doing those things that are denigrating to his person. He should also leave that environment. Go squat with a friend or something, just leave the environment.

When he makes it, he should come back and fling her out.

Waowshocked a whole pocoshocked eh eh!

Wait wait wait! Na poco dey talk this one?
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by walepackage(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
@bluetrails7.Happy newyear.The man is on a suicidal lane.So many unrealistic ideas and movies which some of these ladies watch this days has reshape their thinking and attitude towards marriage life.Well,i think the man shoud just walk out from the marriage before frustation lead him to a regretable stae.Thou,the separation wil have a latent effect on the kids,but it wil save him from the quagmire he found himself.May our daily bread not place in the hand of our wife.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:

This is equity not equality

I pay you clean.... shikena
there is one story wey i dey tell Martin the other day about one calabar couple near our family home wen i small.the man na lecturer and one strong feminist lady he marry.this man na im dey bath the kids,run errands for market and ppl even use to rumour na d man dey wash d woman clothes and her undies cos the lady lazy facheesy.upon all this na so the woman dey flirt around and dey nag the man.na high blood pressure eventually kill the man.if u see the woman now ehn..stress don make her age by force.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:
there is one story wey i dey tell Martin the other day about one calabar couple near our family home wen i small.the man na lecturer and one strong feminist lady he marry.this man na im dey bath the kids,run errands for market and ppl even use to rumour na d man dey wash d woman clothes and her undies cos the lady lazy facheesy.upon all this na so the woman dey flirt around and dey nag the man.na high blood pressure eventually kill the man.if u see the woman now ehn..stress don make her age by force.
grin

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
That is exactly what I am saying

You said it is fair for men to do do house chores , if the lady was footing the bills because women have been subjected to the same thing in the past.

I even countered you with the history of slave trade between Africa and Europe.

Why did you edit the closing statement...?

"Every sane human shouldn't be party to any treatment that leaves another subjugated [to them]. I am a sane human "

Then my next post;

"As long as men and women keep giving themselves ultimatums in a union that should be partnership, they'll keep clashing. Selfless and cooperative couples are not being stressed out in same union."

What part of these statements insinuates that such treatment from either party is fair? ? Please, tell me undecided
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:
kreativgenius happy new yearcheesy. All i can say to this matter as i have said b4 is that op's wife is just a headline feminazi and she's doing what she's good at.there are women who are major breadwinners to the family and there are some that earn more than their husbands but they still respect their husbands.and forget about beyoncy...she doesn't really mean all that she says on her music and social media.any lady that takes her words to heart will fall by the wayside.

Lol @

have said b4 is that op's wife is just a headline feminazi and she's doing what she's good at.there are women who are major breadwinners to the family and there are some that earn more than their husbands but they still respect their husbands.and forget about beyoncy

I've been thinking about this thread, and i feel a need to scatter the matter down, i go decode some tins in a bit
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by ebonflexy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Not all women are wives. And from the few that are, not all wives are partners.

Most woman's internal belief system is that she must "Marry up".
If this doesn't happen, and she becomes dissilusioned, disrespect sets in.

These are questions and scenarios every man needs to discuss with the women in his life prior to marriage long tinz.
Understandably, things happen. But don't be that guy who comfortably spends "years" out of work/hussle looking up to your female to provide for you.

No matter how feminist all these females try to prove, equality and what not, women do not know how to deal with providing for a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-5kCp-Kf2A
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Why did you edit the closing statement...?

"Every sane human shouldn't be party to any treatment that leaves another subjugated [to them]. I am a sane human "

Then my next post;

"As long as men and women keep giving themselves ultimatums in a union that should be partnership, they'll keep clashing. Selfless and cooperative couples are not being stressed out in same union."

What part of these statements insinuates that such treatment from either party is fair? ? Please, tell me undecided
You said you are "sane person" to answer my question and you had a big statement building up to answering the question grin To be clear my question was " who are you anyway" ?

Your last comment didn't change the initial comment you made now.

Those are two unrelated comments

Anyways, my points are

1) I called you here because we had discussions around something similar yesterday

2) You defended the view of a well renowned feminist on nairaland that " men should wash underwear when they are not footing the bills" even though you later changed position cheesy
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Martin0(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Eh ok oo! Ar nor even see this message b4 replying sef!

Eh eh abeg guy that thread wey u mention me ar no fit understand ooo. My head wey dey hot nor lemm fit understand anything!

Abeg in brief weyin be this issue?

Na look I go jus dey look till ar get the point!
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Some men are women in men's body. Simple. A dick is so sophisticated that scientists can't make a plastic replica. Men are the prize, although a good woman is also a price. But not this one. It's a humanity problem, a problem with terrible psychological root. Many men want it easy, so they pick ladies with wealth, when such problem comes they cry. If a man gets broke, it's not bad, everyone gets broke, but this story alludes to a " perpetual thing ", the woman try, the man don tun idleness to work.

Good he did poultry before, so let's analyze this. A day old chick costs around 25 Naira. If the guy can hustle to get 10k, from friends, if he spends 4,000 Naira, he will get 160 day old chicks.He gets cartoon wth lantern to provide heat...He spends 3,000 Naira on " shafts " populary called shafts cause they are excesses from food sold at the commodity markets if he blends it, he'll have around one and half bag of beans/corn shaft he can use to feed the chicks for at least 4-6 weeks.

When they grow older, he can get food wastes from canteens, wastes from bakery, feed them, play play play play he will have something after four months....Let's say just 50% of the chicks survivie given the hustling conditions, leaves brother with 80 chicks. Imagine he seels wholesale @ 3500 naira, that's 280,000Naira

Is this amount too little to start a new business?
Why are men dependent on women even in a marriage?

It's okay to have/maintain a aprtnership with a woman, but nope, not dependent on a woman...If he starts anything new, it will grow..For example :

News paper vendor

Bread seller ( He can visit a renowned bakery, sign a police statement with address to get products on credit ), turn into a distribtor, and make daily income

He can visit keke marwa park, and ask for openings to be a driver, he will get free, i repeat free keke, they will visit his address and ask for two guarantors which any sane friend an do ( afterall they can't give money). Keke makes between 3-8k daily.

Opportunities full everywhere, rather some men want to ride on women like donkeys, shame on his specie

Cc: lefulefu

Cc: lefulefu

Men rise up and take charge. Never depend on women for living, nope, it is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
ebonflexy:
Not all women are wives. And from the few that are, not all wives are partners.

Most woman's internal belief system is that she must "Marry up".

These are questions and scenarios every man needs to discuss with the women in his life prior to marriage long tinz.
Understandably, things happen. But don't be that guy who comfortably spends "years" out of work/hussle looking up to your female to provide for you.

No matter how feminist all these females try to prove, equality and what not, women do not know how to deal with providing for a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-5kCp-Kf2A

1. Not all women are wives. And from the few that are, not all wives are partners.

2. Most woman's internal belief system is that she must "Marry up".

3. women do not know how to deal with providing for a man.

May your head not lack oil

They'll spend a lot of time with their dildos then, see them at Shiloh 2157
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Let's face the truth, all these Beyonce-wannabees don't have the dynamics of keeping a relationship or making it work. The moment a woman has a conditioned mindsetin how she treats her man, it's only a matter of time. Needless to say, guys, it's best to avoid a woman who's wahala we/you can't put up with for a long time.

Many young ladies these days fantasize about male/man domination, and this is the root cause of the problem, it has always been there even before the dude's finances went down...The bottom line of conflicts in relationship emanates from " belief system, attitude, upbringing, character,values and principles " and why many ladies know their own flaws they refuse to work on them before marriage, looking for a Sule to tolerate their ill-excesses.

No talisman can stop any woman from getting married or being in a happy union, all that's required is she unlearns her faulty ideologies that has wrapped her mind, and she go get good husband, but for many feminists, chai, their belief system, attitude, upbringing, character,values and principles will deter them from happiness. Funnily, these things can be learnt, change friendship circles, change sources of information, i.e. media, change ideologies, change environment, change church, attend one that teaches good doctrine, and life can be easy, but no way,these species want a complex life and thing easy and simplicity is boring.

Tueeeeeeeeee, Tufiakwa on these species

We go see them at Shiloh 2235 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Cuts The Dreadlocks Of His Son, Tell Him To Go And Commit Suicide / What Is Your Age Gap In Your Marriage? / 14 Truths About Married Life Nobody Will Ever Tell You About!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.