Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari (43757 Views)

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili / ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by lastmessenger: 5:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
If the President of Nigeria is a dullard, what is a nonentity like yourself?
The major disadvantage of democracy is that when fools are more in number,a fool will be elected to be the leader of the wise.
How else can I discribe a man who twice plunged the economy into recession? He is a dullard and I am far wiser than that herdsmen of a president.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by emyworld: 5:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Defending herdsmen......yet proscribed ipob! Double standards
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by jide333(m): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2018
MAY GOD MAKE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR FAMILIES EXPERIENCE WHAT NIGERIA IS GOING THROUGH, SAY A BIG AMEN OR AMIN TO THIS OOOH IF YOU NO WANT MAKE OGUN USE YOUR BLOOD BATH. AND TO ALL THE 99 PEOPLE THE PRAYER GOES TO YOU ALL SINCE BUHARI IS DOING WELL MAKE UNA SELF RECEIVE THE BLESSING UPON UNA LIVES OOH

GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

The president can do better but indeed he has done well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Tell that to the Npower beneficiaries.

If you are not lying to yourself would you not conclude that power supply has improved?

Am I to pretend as if Boko Haram does not predate him?

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in power?

Are we so forgetful that we can't remember NO I borrowing to pay salaries whilst asking the nation to brace for impact , even as oil sold at above 70 dollars per barrel?

If only you would bury your hate you would find that he has done a good job indeed.
This shows your highest level of stupidity. Am shock to see someone with a real sense of reasoning saying this. Are you serious? What is Npower? Nfraud. Do you know that for 1 and half years now, I have be passing through screening for your Nfraud. Nothing to show for it. No salary. Better go back to your crave shithole
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by asksteve(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2018
Sir, with all due respect, "Only losers do their best, achievers n leader do all it takes".

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by WhiskeyTangoFox: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

If you are not lying to yourself would you not conclude that power supply has improved?

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in power?

Are we so forgetful that we can't remember NO I borrowing to pay salaries whilst asking the nation to brace for impact , even as oil sold at above 70 dollars per barrel?

If only you would bury your hate you would find that he has done a good job indeed.

Power supply improve where? U must b living in aso villa. Boko haram predates him, bt pls who came flying in as a knight in shinny armour with campaign promises to fix everything and reduce petrol cost to 44 naira per litre seeing as nuttin like subsidy ever existed? Initially, dint he even protect the so called boko haram when previous government went killing them?

Yes at a certain phase, businesses closed early due to lack of fuel, bt did it ever restrict pple from celebrating the yelitude especially after making absurd promises dat such and happen? U keep goin on about N power, how about those dat have bin cheated out thru secret recruitment by top government agencies, or the millions dat lost their job thru his cluelessness in his 1st 6 months in office sat scared any potential investors? Lets not forget his cabinet members have encouraged the youth to go into carpentry, farming, bricklaying and all sorts after investing and recieving decent education, especially in this 21st century we find ourselves.

When has the disunity of this country bin witnessed in such large scale, even his cabinet is filled up with either northerners or really incompetent pple. Genius of him to have a lawyer as minister of not jst power, bt also housing, and works. Pls take some seconds to absorb dat, then tell me again where power supply has increased. Do u know how many businesses went down due to the initial try and error policies of the CBN?

Subsidy dat was once reffered as a hoax by this same man and was removed by him, is the same solution he has bin implementing without the knowledge of Nigerians and taxpayers until free weeks ago when it was disclosed. Fuel is well over triple d amount of the previous administration, yet we still goin thru hell jst to get the product. Pls can u point out any show of innovation, intellectual prowess or ingenuity dat our president has shown since assuming that office? Jst something that can give u reassurance for the future. Oh, let's not forget when we came up with dat brilliant idea to tax beggars as well in order to generate more money from within.

U say pple believe wotever the news throw at them, ok, how does certain figures which the government have thrown at us trickle down to the masses were we can admit to feeling and enjoying this so called progr3ss made by the government? Is dis not the same government dat has protected certain looters, like our very own Babachir Lawal? Or covered up a calamity when our Nigerian army bombed an idp camp thinking it was boko haram (How embarassing), or when they claimed to rescue university of maidugri/nnpc workers only for boko haram to post a video of the captives and debunked the army's claim?

Yes most problems predate Buhari, bt cnt u see he has found a way to make things worse? Or is it a coincidence dat both times he happened to b in power, the economy has bin in shambles, hence the reason he was overthrowned cos pple were suffering.

He can fight corruption selectively all he wants, doesn't transform to good governance or a good leader. Him and his cohorts sold us the biggest set of lies Nigerians ever heard, and de still show disregard by spewing bullshit regularly, lying unnecessary and being incredibly incompetent in all areas. Jst d way one can tell day from nite with all certainty, dat's how i can tell Buhari isn't the one to take dis country to an enviable height. He hasn't done anything special to warrant a second term. Majority of Nigerians even those in the Apc know dis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by gare(f): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

How IS he ANY better than GEJ? you guys seems to reason from the bottom of your brains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Cannonleo(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Point at any foodstuff and tell me what the price was before PDP took over.

Same for fuel.

Security oh security. Before PDP did we have Boko Haram? Were Fulani Herdsmen killing and maiming?

Are you expecting a magic wand to stop this carnage overnight?

You guys who have been screaming a brilliant minister of agriculture under Jonathan forget that it is also his responsibility (in conjunction with the environment minister) to fight against desertification, especially as it affects animal husbandry, food security and migration.

I always say the average Nigerian youth just swallows whatever he is told without doing an assessment.
you've forgotten he lunched the green wall project which I know was successful in places like monguno etc , why wasn't the project followed through by this admin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Lomprico2: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2018
This man is a fool! Why are u doing it grudgingly? If not to annoy nigerians! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by RillJ(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2018
The lies are getting tinier

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by fancy4eve(f): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

u re very funny my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Lomprico2: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Point at any foodstuff and tell me what the price was before PDP took over.

Same for fuel.

Security oh security. Before PDP did we have Boko Haram? Were Fulani Herdsmen killing and maiming?

Are you expecting a magic wand to stop this carnage overnight?

You guys who have been screaming a brilliant minister of agriculture under Jonathan forget that it is also his responsibility (in conjunction with the environment minister) to fight against desertification, especially as it affects animal husbandry, food security and migration.

I always say the average Nigerian youth just swallows whatever he is told without doing an assessment.

Are you really this daft? shocked

Na wha o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by jamaleefoods: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

I do not think you know what you are sayin at all. Jonathan left petroleum price at N86 per litre and within two and years of Buhari administration, petroleum price turned to N200 per litre; difference of N114. It is too much. Despite the inflation of fuel price, Nigeria Labor Congress(NLC) cannot declare strike because the Labor Leader had been bribed by the APCs and that is why Buhari was threatened workers with sack letter who go on strike. Please, does this cheat happened during PDP administration? My answer is a resounding NO. When Jonathan removed subsidy on January 1st, 2012 NLC declared a general strike and the issue was resolved then. I am not siding any political party because I am not a politician and I do not intend to be one. But the truth of the matter must be told. The present APC administration should not be saying that PDP has detroyed so many things by embezzling money. Federal government of Nigeria has money and enough money to cater for our needs be it education, food, security, shelter, et al. Federal government earn revenue through many means; tax from private companies and private primary, secondary, and tertiary institutions, income from petroleum products, income from importation and exportation industry, income from electricity, income from Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), income from Radio Nigeria, et al. So let us think and have a re-think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2018
lagdmark:

You will look stupid and silly when you try to defend Buhari and this government, quit pls.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2018
lagdmark:

You will look stupid and silly when you try to defend Buhari and this government, quit pls.

Imagine the mumu! With all the blood that has been shed is what they are better than Gej in doing? Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by jayson87: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your mental state is designed from scratch to be poor. You can never make it. youwin created entrepreneurs, Npower created more dependent people

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by larrybee2017(f): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

Pls is this guy in Nigeria or is he just being sentiment in the face of truth.. ... .. no time to waste arguing
No. He just simple lost it. That's what happen when you write before you think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by larrybee2017(f): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Were gidi ni baba Yi ke. May heaven give you the same fate you mete on Nigerians who can't just be comforted as a result of the killings in this nation. You still have the gut to talk?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by salesforce: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Your best is not enough

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by ArikeBooks: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2018
#NAIJAWhichWay

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by owoh04: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmmmm..... i wonder how this government is being deceived! A country where nothing is working at the moment - food stuff, cost of living and all sort are on the high side. Having your PVC is the solution in booting, this people out of the helms of power of this nation - enough of this lies.....o ti su wa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by adahgold(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Rubbish you are doing your best for your cows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by lionson(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2018
See bubu sha! Who dey deceive you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Sunsets: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2018
everything you quoted, aside the dubious NPOWER, was put up by his predecessor
GavelSlam:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2018
larrybee2017:

No. He just simple lost it. That's what happen when you write before you think.
Lolzzzzz
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2018
Sunsets:
everything you quoted, aside the dubious NPOWER, was put up by his predecessor

So why did they not succeed?

And I'm hoping this includes insecurity.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Sunsets: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2018
lexy2014:
pls oh oga which TV and radio stations were closing b4 8pm during d last administration?who was borrowing 2 pay salaries?
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by olusayeroyagi(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

which of za fower suffly d one in Lagos or where here in Akure we only have power 8 hours a day oh
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Ogaga90: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2018
who be this
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by otil1: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2018
@GavelSlam o' GavelSlam. Your work is not an easy one.

Pay raise is justifiable in the situation. PLS do the needful and demand what truly is yours.

Not easy bro
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2018
otil1:
@GavelSlam o' GavelSlam. Your work is not an easy one.

Pay raise is justifiable in the situation. PLS do the needful and demand what truly is yours.

Not easy bro

The job I do is not easy.

I am however quite satisfied with my job and remuneration.

I hope you love your job and get paid enough doing it too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.