Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night (3370 Views)

Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State / Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by daskid130(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
We the people of Ardo-kola local government just receive information from this fulani people this night by 10:00 pm the said we should prepare and be ready for them. This is my 17 years in Taraba state [Ardo-kola local government] and we have never had any misunderstanding with our self, even we the igbo here in Taraba are living happy but this fulani people are trying to put sand in our gari. We need ur prayer pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Pierohandsome: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Then prepare to defend urselves because this is not time for prayer but for battle. Assemble ur men and if u can escape with ur family this night then quickly do b4 they ambush u people

15 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by uzeba(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
mehn... this one na serious matter ooo....
wetin I go advice you na to pray, carry any available weapon and do wetin ya mind tell you...

these people no be human being again ooo
I can't imagine human being slicing someone's throat like goat....

that one Na human being again...
e Don turn vampire na..

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by SalamRushdie: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
I wanted to say report to the police then I realised under Buhari police dont dare confront Fulanis

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by amarilo: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Do not play with a serious issue like this one.
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by daskid130(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Then prepare to defend urselves because this is not time for prayer but for battle. Assemble ur men and if u can escape with ur family this night then quickly do b4 they ambush u people
tanks bro
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by daskid130(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
uzeba:
mehn... this one na serious matter ooo....
wetin I go advice you na to pray, carry any available weapon and do wetin ya mind tell you...

these people no be human being again ooo
I can't imagine human being slicing someone's throat like goat....

that one Na human being again...
e Don turn vampire na..
almost 200 youth are out now with weapon. Police have not yet show up till now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by daskid130(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I wanted to say report to the police then I realised under Buhari police dont dare confront Fulanis
bro this people uses charm the use to disappear that is why vigilantee go first be4 police
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
daskid130:
Can you atleast upload pictures?

Update...
It's 7:13am, where's OP?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bro, do you have a gvn and can you shoot?

If you guys can, put on dark colored clothes and lay flat on bushes around your village. Allow the entry to your village so that all of the fulanis can enter without hindrance.

You guys should target one each on the head, shoot and change positions. Continue this without fear and win the fight. They may get some of you though but don't be afraid. Run away today and keep running forever from them. Goodluck to you guys

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by ItsTutsi(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
chai!! u know fulani herdsmen be on a whole different level,when they notify u to get ready before they attack
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Chidexter(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm beginning to think the word safe, isn't meant for nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by ItsTutsi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
hahaha bcuz u think life is a movie right
CaptainJeffry:

If you guys can, all of put on dark colored clothes and lay flat on bushes around your village. Allow the entry to your village so that all of the fulanis can enter without hindrance.

You guys should target one each on the head, shoot and change positions. Continue this without fear and win the fight. They may get some of you though but don't be afraid. Goodluck to you guys

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by daskid130(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Can you atleast upload pictures?
this is what am holding now, i will upload pics at day time not now that dogs are barking up and down and everywhere is as if there is nobody around

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by myright: 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
The last time prophet Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, heaven poured out her anger against nigeria. Now that he is missing, the country has not known peace. Plague, blood and killings everywhere you go(Mtn)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by daskid130(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

If you guys can, all of put on dark colored clothes and lay flat on bushes around your village. Allow the entry to your village so that all of the fulanis can enter without hindrance.

You guys should target one each on the head, shoot and change positions. Continue this without fear and win the fight. They may get some of you though but don't be afraid. Goodluck to you guys
some youth are having local gun but me am only holding small weapon inside our coumpond i and my brother
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by myright: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
daskid130:
some youth are having local gun but me am only holding small weapon inside our coumpond i and my brother
opako opkoko vuoro nti chiri ya..
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by uzeba(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigerians we are fighting War in disguise....

how person go dey house for him country .... e mind no go rest... waiting for unknown....
nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Omololu2121: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
daskid130:
you are in your compound ke! Instead of you and your brother to find cutlass and go outside to join the local youth and get ready to fight till death

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by awakeupcall4all(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2018
At least i am been vindicated now...I have been sounding the alarm bell all over the internet space that this is nothing but a grand jihadic movement....I am privileged to get a tip of this information...My people the Jihad and the islamisation agenda is on full throttle now and dont let anybody tell you otherwise else you will only have your self to blame...Stay woke and be on red alert most especially in the middle belt.
The useless,shameless,soulless,godless,mindless,tactless,witless satanic Buhari will only look on and salivate to the flow of blood of innocent citizens...He is a demon in human form....I repeat Buhari is a demon in human form and he is thirstily baying for blood using his gun throttling fulani herdsman to cause carnage, destruction, sorrow and desolation which are the only situation that gives him unquantifiable joy in private.
Please be watchful and prayerful because just the way IBB and Abacha failed and end up in ignoble shame, so shall it end for this Buhari Jihadic voyage!

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by uzeba(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2018
daskid130:
you still dey hope for police... like say no be Nigeria you dey...
abeg... if by God's grace morning reach.... go find where them they sell Gun... buy keep for house....
how many cutlass wan kill..

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by daskid130(m): 12:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Omololu2121:
you are in your compound ke! Instead of you and your brother to find cutlass and go outside to join the local youth and get ready to fight till death
i am from a family of 8 children 6 girls 2 boys, i can protect our home but going outside is VERY VERY RISKY NOW
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by daskid130(m): 12:12am On Jan 17, 2018
uzeba:
you still dey hope for police... like say no be Nigeria you dey...
abeg... if by God's grace morning reach.... go find where them they sell Gun... buy keep for house....
how many cutlass wan kill..
nice idea though
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Omololu2121: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2018
daskid130:
i am from a family of 8 children 6 girls 2 boys, i can protect our home but going outside is VERY VERY RISKY NOW
okay...just know that if everybody it's thinking of just defending their family alone,the community will crumble fast without a single Fulani dying.

And do you have the text message with you? so I can show a friend of mine who it's a police officer.
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by daskid130(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Omololu2121:
okay...just know that if everybody it's thinking of just defending their family alone,the community will crumble fast without a single Fulani dying.

And do you have the text message with you? so I can show a friend of mine who it's a police officer.
the massage was sent to head of vigilantee mr.luka shokani, pls if u are having any relative in police who stay at Taraba pls beg him to help souls at Ardo-kola local government
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by awakeupcall4all(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2018
You are very right bro.....This are the people i have confronted before in herds and i tell you what you have to be a supernatural being yourself to confront this sets of demon.....I was very deep in this occult shit then and in the end all of them just have to take their leave one by one like mumu because i was on fire then with juju...lol....Thank God i am saved now...90% of this fulani herdsman are nothing but demon in human form and they only take delight in blood flow...They move about with assorted charms and sometimes ordinary gun might not be enough...And that is why there is need for every community to raise a locate vigilante for a frontal defense while the rest of the people can always serve to compliment in defense..Stay safe bro...If you cant stand it go and take a shield where safe..life has got no duplicate...Buhari is surely on a Jihadic mission and dont expect any help whatsoever from him because himself is a high grade demon in human form...This is no super story!
daskid130:
bro this people uses charm the use to disappear that is why vigilantee go first be4 police

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by blessedvisky(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2018
Hmm. Things dey happen for this country
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:28am On Jan 17, 2018
daskid130:

grin grin grin

Nature has a way of getting rid of stupidity.
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by RZArecta2(m): 1:37am On Jan 17, 2018
If you guys survive today, relocate your family fast. It wasn't a wrong text message, those people will attack. But if you decide to stay back, be prepared to fight, don't wait for any security operatives because they won't come, they have orders to stand down during such attacks and only surface to prevent reprisals from the victims

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2018
daskid130:
If you are defending your compound, don't stay inside.
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 17, 2018
ItsTutsi:
hahaha bcuz u think life is a movie right
What do you know about wars? A brother is crying for help and all you do is sit behind that cockroach infested box you call computer to type rubbish. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by cleanshaven(m): 1:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Am praying for you, nothing will harm you IJN

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Noticed This In 2018? Photo / PDP Wins Osinbajo’s Polling Unit / Ajimobi’s Kidneys Have Failed, Lung Operated, Health Has Worsened- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.