Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? (4445 Views)

Their Is Sense In This Piece Of Write-up / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
The Igbo and the Yoruba occupy front-row seats in individual achievements in Nigeria, but politically it seems a curse, or a spell, had been cast on them long before 1960 when Nigeria got her Independence. In spite of the achievements of these two ethnic groups, they have always played second fiddle in Nigeria, and seem to have been happy doing so, because of myopia and pettiness.

In the last 100 years of modern history, it is difficult to recall anytime the Yoruba people attacked the Igbo living in Yorubaland and vice versa. The people of these two ethnic groups may bicker, compete, exchange hot words but it never degenerates into physical combat or bloodshed.

They have different cultures but share some common values like respect for human life, love for education, love for Western life, quest for excellence, religious tolerance, love for enterprise, and self-reliance. Each year, they produce the highest number of graduates, professionals and rich men in Nigeria.

Yet, rather than come together to give the nation true direction, they bicker over trivialities, blaming one another as the cause of the national problems, making puny attempts to belittle the other, believing they are wise.

Once they mock and tear each other apart, they assume they have won World War III. Once they see the other side lose out in anything it is pursuing, they feel they have achieved the 10th Wonder of the World.

What is the result? In spite of their academic and business achievements, they have continually lagged behind in the power equation of the nation. Sadly, for over five decades, they have learnt nothing.

Anytime a discussion is raised about the need for the Igbo and the Yoruba to close ranks, most Igbo and Yoruba would buy the idea. But ironically, many of those who stress the need for the two ethnic groups to work together would say that they would immediately start blaming the other ethnic group as the cause of the disunity between the two. Then, they would say unkind things about the other ethnic group and tell you that they are simply telling the truth. And they usually end with a conclusion that runs thus: “You guys need to admit the truth so that your ethnic group can move forward.” With such bigoted so-called truths, accusations and counter-accusations as well as insults would be exchanged, and everyone would return to square one of bickering and playing second fiddle.

Yet, the two ethnic groups claim to be educated, well-travelled, exposed and wise. One then wonders how wise people could behave foolishly consistently for decades.

Interestingly, it is the leaders of the two ethnic groups who sowed the seed of suspicion and distrust that has been bearing abundant fruits in and out of season. Before Nigeria’s Independence, the biggest and most educated political leaders in Nigeria were Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Their people saw them as demi-gods. When the election for the first Prime Minister of Nigeria was held at Independence, neither Azikiwe nor Awolowo became the Prime Minister.

Later, the Nigerian Civil War threw up another leader for the Igbo: Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu. He replaced Azikiwe among the Igbo and the bickering between the Igbo and Yoruba continued.

Ironically, the Igbo and the Yoruba intermarry in high numbers. They partner in business. They work together in offices. They play together and laugh together. But once it comes to political issues, the imaginary line emerges and the blame game commences.

It was, therefore, heart-warming to hear late last year that a group known as Nzuko Umunna was working on a summit that would bring the South-East and South-West together in Enugu. The summit, which was tagged, “Handshake Across the Niger: A Celebration of Igbo/Yoruba Friendship Beyond Brotherhood,” was meant to unite the Igbo and the Yoruba by highlighting the unity and sacrifice that resulted in the deaths of Major General Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi and Lt. Col. Adekunle Fajuyi who were killed together during the July 1966 coup. Fajuyi was said to have resisted the killing of Aguiyi-Ironsi, who was his guest and head of state, and he was subsequently killed with the visiting head of state by the coup plotters. It was an act of courage and loyalty that has not been highlighted enough in the relationship between the Igbo and the Yoruba.

Happily that event held last week in Enugu with the families of Fajuyi and Aguiyi-Ironsi in attendance. Representatives of the Middle Belt and the South-South were also present. The two key highlights of the conference were the reinforcement of the call for the restructuring of Nigeria as well as the call for the proscription of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria and the declaration of the Fulani herdsmen as a terror group.

At the end of the summit, a communiqué was issued. Some points from the communiqué were that the summit:

Noted that in a long history of close relations and association, the Igbo and Yoruba have no recorded instances of violence against each other’s ethnic group, such as inter-ethnic mass killings and destruction and/or seizure of property; that instead, they have lived, worked and prospered together, accommodating and respecting their differences;

Expressed awareness that grievances generated by past errors on both sides can no longer justify or sustain dissention between the two groups whose solidarity and mutual collaboration have the capacity to dramatically change the fortunes of Nigeria, thereby also, changing the fates of the African continent and the black race;

Noted that the HS has brought about a new dawn of irreversible amity in the horizon of Igbo-Yoruba relations, that they have today declared time-up for, and permanently buried, the hatchet of distrust and spiteful rivalry, leading to a credible tipping-point of optimism and opportunity in realising the destiny of Nigeria as a start-up nation-state that can achieve great things;”

The sad part of the summit is that while the cream of Igbo leaders represented the South-East, members of the All Progressives Congress from the South-West did not participate. It is obvious that they placed partisan politics above the interest of the people. These are people who have championed the issue of restructuring for over two decades. But they have kept away from all meetings held to press for restructuring in the last two years, because they assume that discussing what they have championed for decades is tantamount to opposing the government of President Muhammadu Buhari, whose Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, is a kinsman.

Interestingly, if they fall out with Buhari or lose out in the political permutations, they will find their voice and return to the campaign for true federalism. Let them pray that at that time they will find somebody to work with.

Buhari’s words and actions have shown that despite using the word “restructuring” to win election in 2015, he is against any effort to restructure Nigeria. It is obvious that he can only accept restructuring if his back is on the wall. It is, therefore, important that the pressure be kept on.

There are those who do not want to see the South-East and South-West work together. The blackmail they use is that it is a “gang-up against the North.” But when the North and South-West work together, it is not called a gang-up against the South-East. When the North works with the South-East, it is not called a gang-up against the South-West. It is also not called a gang-up against the South-West or South-East when the North works with the South-South. So, why is it different whenever the South-East plans to work with the South-West?

There is immense benefit in having a harmonious relationship between the Igbo and Yoruba. That is why this handshake should even graduate to a hug across the Niger.

©Samuel Gbenga

21 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by Mariangeles(f): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Only on nairaland do I feel the intertribal war.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by aminu790(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
All thanks to ctrl A

2 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by Built2last: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
This the best article I have read this year so far .

Op more ink to your pen and inspiration to your mind

17 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by TheHistorian(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by uzeba(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
I can't just comprehend how educated and business minded people allowed an illiterate to rule over them....
I hope we have learnt our lessons.

note: I am not an igbo guy, nor a Yoruba guy nor Hausa...

modified : I can't kill myself oooo....
this is my view... if you don't like it fuckoff..
I Don talk my own wey naija beta!

14 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by UncleJudax(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Great Read!
It is really unfortunate that the two groups have refused to sort Out their differences. A team of Yoruba and Igbo would have a major impact in the development of Nigeria.

It remains to be seen, what comes Out of the Handshake....i am Not Holding my breath though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by gists: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
we have always respected and will continue the REASONABLE PEACE-LOVING Igbos. There is no need for handshakes because we play, work and eat together. An igbo family friend just came back from the village where he went for the xmas holidays. He came back with gift for me.

But those spare part seller ipob yoots that disrespected us, a million handshake even across the Atlantic cannot give them the soft landing they are so desperately seeking from the very same tribe they have abused and insulted.

We will continue to love and respect the true sons and daughters of igboland with correct African culture. But those products of leaking condoms should meet us at the social media battle field.

16 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by ItsTutsi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
primitive delusional pathetic fool,what have u and ur household achieve to refer to others that voted for Buhari illiterates?..are u referring to those that voted Buhari e.g. Tinubu,saraki,ogundamisi,akabde,mbaka etc as illiterates for making their choice?..fustrated imbecilic hobo...we are unapologetic and stand with our choice and there is nothing u can do about it but to keep wailing till 2023!!..take ur bitter ass 5% vote to whoever it is!
uzeba:
I can't just comprehend how educated and business minded people allowed an illiterate to rule over them...
my Yoruba brethren really disappointed me during 2015 election..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by Lordave: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
uzeba:
I can't just comprehend how educated and business minded people allowed an illiterate to rule over them....

Then you quietly fùck off the thread you slimy scum. This thread is not about blames but you've stupidly done what the OP is preaching against.
What you just did there is a recipe for derailing and ethno-tribal rants on this precious thread.

I hope tribal warlords will shield their swords and ignore you fùck head.

8 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nooo, we don't want AWOL style

1 Like

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by Alariiwo: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
You better stop deceiving yourself.. The so called "igbo-yoruba" summit was a gathering of losers in PDP.

No sane Yoruba man will want any summit with his enemies. Those who don't wish the SW region well.
They voted against MKO Abiola, made GEJ marginalize Yorubas amongst other sins of theirs.

No SW governor or monarch attended the summit.. not even Okorocha.

You better wake up to the writings on the wall. Yorubas don't have your time.
If Nigeria splits today, there won't be anything like Southern talkless of unity again. Hope you know.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by demonstrate: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2018
[s]
gists:
we have always respected and will continue the REASONABLE PEACE-LOVING Igbos. There is no need for handshakes because we play, work and eat together. An igbo family friend just came back from the village where he went for the xmas holidays. He came back with gift for me.

But those spare part seller ipob yoots that disrespected us, a million handshake even across the Atlantic cannot give them the soft landing they are so desperately seeking from the very same tribe they have abused and insulted.

We will continue to love and respect the true sons and daughters of igboland with correct African culture. But those products of leaking condoms should meet us at the social media battle field.
[/s]

There is nothing as a reasonable peace loving igbo.

Igbo is Igbo period.

Ditch the familiarity and face reality. U cannot be insulting hardworking igbo people and pleading peace.

Yoruba people as a whole should just get a life and try to take a break from smelling igbo shit, ur heads are so far up our arse hole that everything for you have become igbo shit.

Have a break Afonja!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by ycat: 12:22am On Jan 17, 2018
@ Op, this is not fair to Yoruba. It's on this nairaland people have said "Yoruba should come out and say they don't like to be insulted" because it took Yoruba a long time before we started responding to the insults. We don't need threads like this anymore as they don't always end well. I really want to believe this thread wasn't created for bashing but out of goodness of your heart and you just don't know any better. So if that's the case, you have to go to the root cause of the problem and then watch and see who is doing what here even now. For you to just lump everyone together is disingenuous and hypocritical. Prove me wrong please by watching this thread and others like it to see who is always the first to take a swipe and cheap shots at the other, and then update us on your findings. This shouldn't be a topic for anyone who has been on nairaland past two weeks, an honest person would know not to lump Yoruba and ibos together as far as tribalism on nairaland is concerned, one is launching offence by the hour while one struggles to respond to 1 out of 10 insults. Could it be that this is to completely silence Yoruba? It smells, looks and sounds like it. Should Yoruba now be doormat because Nigeria needs to be one? Let's learn to tell the truth always or keep our mouths shut. The day we start to tell the truth as it is, is the day we start to address the issue from the ground up.

4 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:32am On Jan 17, 2018
the people who owns nigeria knows that the moment the east and the west becomes one and United, these country called Nigeria is gone.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Checked the name if the writer: Samuel Gbenga.
Am not surprised, its a normal Afonja famzing.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by perez100: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2018
How can you explain this? A Yoruba man resisted the killing of one Igbo man, and yet another Yoruba man promoted the deaths of 2 million Igbo children and their people are boasting about it till date, and you expect Igbos to keep the civil war behind them? Did they think they were building love when they kept reminding Igbos for years that they cannot rule this country? What is happening today was allowed to grow for decades after the civil war. No single Yoruba man condemned Awolowo policy of starving millions of children and women to death. The worst is, they boast about it for years. So, this is love?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by zendy: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos and Yorubas really should not be in one country. It is just the accident of colonialism that made it so.

Personally, I believe that Yorubas share a common destiny with the North, these are the real Nigerians.

It is the destiny of Igbos and and their kindred minorities to have their own separate country

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by OneCorner: 2:06am On Jan 17, 2018
perez100:
How can you explain this? A Yoruba man resisted the killing of one Igbo man, and yet another Yoruba man promoted the deaths of 2 million Igbo children and their people are boasting about it till date, and you expect Igbos to keep the civil war behind them? Did they think they were building love when they kept reminding Igbos for years that they cannot rule this country? What is happening today was allowed to grow for decades after the civil war. No single Yoruba man condemned Awolowo policy of starving millions of children and women to death. The worst is, they boast about it for years. So, this is love?
Mumu. So na awolowo pack 2million idiots to war abi.
Or u expect awolowo to sit and let a set of uncircumcised pigs from d east ravage through his ancestral land all in d name of coming to Lagos?
You get brain well well. But greed no go gree make u see front.

20 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by Daewang: 2:10am On Jan 17, 2018
God forbid any relationship between our glorious Igbo race and ewedu tribe. Just see where we have been put, instead of competing with our mates the Jews, Germans, Japanese etc we are being forced to hand shake with ewedu tribe CHAI!!! Ndigbo atago afufu, Chukwu biko bia zoputa anyi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by freeze001(f): 2:22am On Jan 17, 2018
ycat:
@ Op, this is not fair to Yoruba. It's on this nairaland people have said "Yoruba should come out and say they don't like to be insulted" because it took Yoruba a long time before we started responding to the insults. We don't need threads like this anymore as they don't always end well. I really want to believe this thread wasn't created for bashing but out of goodness of your heart and you just don't know any better. So if that's the case, you have to go to the root cause of the problem and then watch and see who is doing what here even now. For you to just lump everyone together is disingenuous and hypocritical. Prove me wrong please by watching this thread and others like it to see who is always the first to take a swipe and cheap shots at the other, and then update us on your findings. This shouldn't be a topic for anyone who has been on nairaland past two weeks, an honest person would know not to lump Yoruba and ibos together as far as tribalism on nairaland is concerned, one is launching offence by the hour while one struggles to respond to 1 out of 10 insults. Could it be that this is to completely silence Yoruba? It smells, looks and sounds like it. Should Yoruba now be doormat because Nigeria needs to be one? Let's learn to tell the truth always or keep our mouths shut. The day we start to tell the truth as it is, is the day we start to address the issue from the ground up.

Let me help with the findings:

gists:

What do u see? Who is the first to throw insults and cheap shots on this thread?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by perez100: 2:24am On Jan 17, 2018
You hypocrites and skull miners will start the curse, and yet they will accuse others of abusing Yorubas after they have triggered it. Today, the presidency has no respect. It is insult upon insult. The Yorubas started this mess with Jonathan and tomorrow they will deny it and begin to rewrite history as usual. Very pathetic and dirty tribe!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by ycat: 2:35am On Jan 17, 2018
You can't help me because you are not impartial. You are quoting the innocent # 7 comment when #4 is the first to take a swipe over other's constitutional right. Go over them again. When did selling spare part become an insult or ipob the name given to your organization become a curse? Blaming people for voting their preferred candidate is the bully side on the other hand. Like I said, any thread along this line should be banned because it's never going to happen. We all can be civil in our separate lanes.
freeze001:

Let me help with the findings:

What do u see? Who is the first to throw insults and cheap shots on this thread?
Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by ycat: 2:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Stop blaming others for your problem,
It's so old. Yoruba and ibos can never get along. We don't belong in the same country, we are just too different.
valentineuwakwe:
the people who owns nigeria knows that the moment the east and the west becomes one and United, these country called Nigeria is gone.....
Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by freeze001(f): 2:52am On Jan 17, 2018
ycat:
You can't help me because you are not impartial. You are quoting the innocent # 7 comment when #4 is the first to take a swipe over other's constitutional right. Go over them again. When did selling spare part become an insult or ipob the name given to your organization become a curse? Blaming people for voting their preferred candidate is the bully side on the other hand. Like I said, any thread along this line should be banned because it's never going to happen. We all can be civil in our separate lanes.

Read this:
perez100:
This is the problem with Yorubas - always living in denial. The 4th person to comment stated here that he was neither Igbo nor Yoruba, and he didn't even insult Yorubas. But the 6th or 7th guy came and insulted Igbos by using stuff like " products of leakage condom and bla bla...." Infact, Yorubas are useless set of people.

Comment no 4 was a general swipe against educated persons that saw fit to vote in an illiterate. That includes every supporter across every tribe and the Eastern region is included even if such mistakes are in the minority. I don't consider it a tribal or ethnic attack.

You stopped at spare parts and Igbos even though u know these have now taken on a derogatory hue against Igbos on NL. Did you not see further reference to same people as products of leaking condoms? So that is an innocent comment according to you?
Objectivity is a virtue, imbibe it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by ycat: 3:25am On Jan 17, 2018
That's enough! You highlighted a portion and I don't have that kind of time to be reading litany, even your own comment was just the first 3 lines to have a feel. No matter what you say, the 7th is in response to the 4th. You know the truth but chose to look the other way, and just like in other areas, we will never agree on anything. No excuses, just don't start it and there won't be any.
freeze001:

Read this:

Comment no 4 was a general swipe against educated persons that saw fit to vote in an illiterate. That includes every supporter across every tribe and the Eastern region is included even if such mistakes are in the minority. I don't consider it a tribal or ethnic attack.

You stopped at spare parts and Igbos even though u know these have now taken on a derogatory hue against Igbos on NL. Did you not see further reference to same people as products of leaking condoms? So that is an innocent comment according to you?
Objectivity is a virtue, imbibe it.
Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by freeze20: 3:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
You better stop deceiving yourself.. The so called "igbo-yoruba" summit was a gathering of losers in PDP.

No sane Yoruba man will want any summit with his enemies. Those who don't wish the SW region well.
They voted against MKO Abiola, made GEJ marginalize Yorubas amongst other sins of theirs.

No SW governor or monarch attended the summit.. not even Okorocha.

You better wake up to the writings on the wall. Yorubas don't have your time.
If Nigeria splits today, there won't be anything like Southern talkless of unity again. Hope you know.
This is one guy, among millions of his type that will make hand shake accross the niger a mirage. His Igbo hate is epic.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by igbofocus: 3:32am On Jan 17, 2018
IGBOS REMAIN THE ONLY HOPE OF BLACK PEOPLE.....
i read all the threads posted here to insult us and laugh out loud.... i must admit though, it used to get me angry but not anymore.... now, the zeal to push and push till the work is done is ever present....
when the new breed of igbo youths who are currently undergoing the same process as me.... launch out to end the insult once and for all....
then will everyone of you understand that NDIGBO didnt become NDIGBO by chance.....
as for my fellow ndigbo who are busy writing replies or counter threads.... UNDERSTAND THAT IGBO IS NOT A TRIBE, BUT AN IDEOLOGY WHICH ONLY THE MOST ADVANCED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD (THE IGBOS THEMSELVES ) ALONE CAN CONNECT WITH....
stop killing yourself over rants of NDI NKITI
go and learn what being IGBO means....
UDO..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by freeze001(f): 4:08am On Jan 17, 2018
ycat:
That's enough! You highlighted a portion and I don't have that kind of time to be reading litany, even your own comment was just the first 3 lines to have a feel. No matter what you say, the 7th is in response to the 4th. You know the truth but chose to look the other way, and just like in other areas, we will never agree on anything. No excuses, just don't start it and there won't be any.

I highlighted all areas including the leaking condom part. U chose to conveniently ignore same cos it punctures ur lame argument. Even now u cannot acknowledge and condemn same meaning u subscribe to such derogatory statements.

6 Likes

Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by ycat: 5:21am On Jan 17, 2018
You must think that I'm one of those spineless Yoruba you can guilt-trip. I don't care about what you think or say and I won't condemn it either cos he responded to one of yours. Like I said don't start tribal slurs or try to bully others over their choice and there won't be any.
freeze001:

I highlighted all areas including the leaking condom part. U chose to conveniently ignore same cos it punctures ur lame argument. Even now u cannot acknowledge and condemn same meaning u subscribe to such derogatory statements.
Re: Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:43am On Jan 17, 2018
It's already going down cheesy... I swear most of the Igbo's and Yoruba's here on nairaland are sick,when asked why they keep fighting and insulting each other what will they say? See how they're slowly messing up a nice thread with their usual stupidity and fight over nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman / Osun Tribunal Updates So Far. Pdp Leading So Far / DSS Denies Arresting Activist Chido Onumah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.