Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa (1191 Views)

They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS / They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS / See as they stab stab this boy - Black Axee and Buccaneer cult war PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by muriunited(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
This young woman stab this young man who is 21 years old, a 200 leve of University of Abuja to death, the incident happened in pipeline Kubwa Abuja, it was a sad news when the woman comes from Kaduna road with the sharp knife down to the house of the Victim because she suspects the mother of the young man with her husband befriend each other, also accused the husband not sleep in the house, the husband is working in kubwa, it was when the guy trying to drag her with the knife that was when she stabbed him.

Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by GabrielAganyi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please I want to leave Nigeria to anywhere for now.. ... Blood everywhere... if it's not herdmen,it's suicide or murder, car crash or explosion in filling stations and victims burned beyond recognition. ...... I can't eat my mom meat in peace cause I keep visualizing blood!! !!!!! ! cry

Meanwhile where is the source of this news cry cry cry
Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by GabrielAganyi(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Indeed a religion of peace... .. I can see how they are practicing peace everywhere... Example Benue

1 Like

Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by emeijeh(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
Please I want to leave Nigeria to anywhere for now.. ... Blood everywhere... if it's not herdmen,it's suicide or murder, car crash or explosion in filling stations and victims burned beyond recognition. ...... I can't eat my mom meat in peace cause I keep visualizing blood!! !!!!! ! cry

Anywhere you said?

Have you considered Syria?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by Kenzico(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
This news is baaad!! Very very Bad!!
Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by GabrielAganyi(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=emeijeh post=64264095]

Anywhere you said?

Have you considered Syria?[/

Bro anywhere no mean say na everywhere oooo grin
Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by Prettyenit18(f): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Ah is love by force? If the man is cheating it simply means he is tired of you. The solution is to leave him alone instead killing another woman's son -- if that woman leaves him because you killed her son he would date another woman, do you know how many sons you would kill?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by harrisonford001: 6:12am On Jan 17, 2018
bros come LIBYA jor! leave that sh*t hole
GabrielAganyi:

Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by cassidy1996(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2018
we should learn to control our anger
Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2018
harrisonford001:
bros come LIBYA jor! leave that sh*t hole

Give me levels na
Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by muriunited(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
Indeed a religion of peace... .. I can see how they are practicing peace everywhere... Example Benue
Gabriel don't be bigot, stop condemnation.
Re: This Woman Stab This Young Man Who Is 21 To Death In Kubwa by GabrielAganyi(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2018
muriunited:
Gabriel don't be bigot, stop condemnation.

Bigot?? ? In what aspect.. I'm only repeating their speech and correlating it with their actions

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Driver And His 3 Conductors Killed By Militias Along Numan Road(photos) / Heartbreaking Story Of A Lady Who Was Lured Into Lesbianism By Her Aunt / After Flogging Some Women For Having Sex Without Being Married, Couldn't Walk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.