Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

OG DEJI Of Naijaloaded Is One Of The Blogger We Must Love In Nigeria (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OG DEJI Of Naijaloaded Is One Of The Blogger We Must Love In Nigeria (see Why) (941 Views)

Founder Of Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, Shares Photos Of His Newly Built Mansion / Bloggers Finally Meet Makinde Azeez Of Naijaloaded Share Photos. / Happy Birthday To CEO Of Mankinde CEO Of Naijaloaded as he Clock 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OG DEJI Of Naijaloaded Is One Of The Blogger We Must Love In Nigeria (see Why) by 9jaPublisher110: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Adedeji Balogun in full is a young and vibrant blogger On Naijaloaded. He mostly post Music & Music Video on the site with make most people like him.

OG Deji is just 20 years old and an undergraduate, despite the fact that he his an undergraduate, he still do more that what a random graduate could do.

The guy love to relate with people and very humble because there is this day i want to put a client song on Naijaloaded and i contact this guy on Instagram, not quite long he replied me using 'Sir' so we start chatting and i begged him the artiste only have small money and he actually help me with it post the song. Ever since then, we've become a very close friend and a fan.

He is a kind of person you will love to roll with.

OG DEJI uses @ogdeji on all his social media.

see his pictures below.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates Dancing One Corner & Shaku Shaku / Who Is Your Favorite Foreign Rap Artiste?? / Kim Kardashian’s Baby Girl Chicago West Is Pretty In Pink In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.