Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Would Like To Get More Infor On Virginnigeria Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Would Like To Get More Infor On Virginnigeria Interview (950 Views)

I Need More Infor On *welding Courses And Certification* / Any Infor On Insourcing Limited Interview Tips / More Infor On Professional Induction Training For Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Get More Infor On Virginnigeria Interview by frankt1(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2007
I came across this on this forum yesterdayand i called a friend that works there was sounding skeptical.plss any body with real infor cos i passed the test and i'm still waiting for their call.
Re: I Would Like To Get More Infor On Virginnigeria Interview by ikman52000(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2007
Frank, this was held in Abuja.
The virgin Nigeria interview is quite an interesting one, its more like a boardroom affair just like the intern show for those who know what am talking about. The interviewees are made to analyse an issue and come up with a solution. E.g you might be given a case study and asked to read it and come up with a solution as a group, your individual contribution matters a great deal as your presentation can either make or mar you to be selected. Moreso, you need to be very analytical and concise in your presentation. Its a debate sort of. It could come in this form, 6 people might be said to be in a pit and you are expected to rescue them with each person in the pit having his or her own peculiarities, the question now is who will you rescue first and how will you do it. Just read the stuff very well and present your points analytically and you wil for sure be successful.

After that, another stage might require you 2 darw an animal that has a semblance with you in character and you are expected to give the similarities btwn you and the animal, then finallly its a one on one interview with a panel or the interviewer where you are asked about yourself and virgin nigeria.

All the best people. I have done the test and interview in Abuja last month and we made it but we are waiting for the final call as no body has been called. All the best as you attempt it.
Re: I Would Like To Get More Infor On Virginnigeria Interview by crito(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2007
when will those of us that pass the test in lagos be called for interview.
Re: I Would Like To Get More Infor On Virginnigeria Interview by sensation(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2007
Pls Ikman 52000,

can u pls tell me hw the 2nd test looks like cos i just receive their phone call 2day to come for a 2nd test on wednesday.pls help out.i'm waiting.and pls others, virgin nigeria has started calling for 2nd interview o! best of luck!
Re: I Would Like To Get More Infor On Virginnigeria Interview by 1forall: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2007
A source that works there also says the assessment is of verbal aptitude as the first test was quantitative. A number of questions to answer in time too short. So lets be prepared for all forms guys, good luck!

It would help if someone could upload the .pdf file that contained the Customer Service Agent job description here on Nairaland, if you got it, do it for the good of all, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army / About Pz,someone Need To Help Me Urgently! / Spy Test In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.