Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Adverse Effect Of Ethnocentrism. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Adverse Effect Of Ethnocentrism. (524 Views)

Effect Of Lockdown / The Effect Of Hot Drink (funny Comedy) / The Effect Of Manchester United Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Adverse Effect Of Ethnocentrism. by MrUtech: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2018
This is how ignorance and disunity will be robbing of our sincere right. No race, religion, ethnicity or tribe is better than being human.

HOW AMERICANS AND NIGERIANS REPLY POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

AMERICANS;
OMG one dude just parked his car in the middle of the road, stripped himself naked and ran mad.

REPLIES:
Alicia: Oh... He must have been battling with depression for a while and no attention was paid to it.�

Bryan: Whats the location someone needs to call the paramedics?

Khloe: He's gonna be fine, my team and I went after him and took him to rehab, I think he OD.�

James: That's cool Khloe you guys did great�.
NIGERIANS:
There's nothing someone will not see in this country, one guy just parked his car in the middle of the road and ran mad...

REPLIES:
Real Mhiz Slay Queen: Chaii Village people at work, they don nack am.�

Dele: All igbo(weed) smokers �come and see your colleague.

Segun: Ritualist, he must be an Igbo man, God don catch am today.

Anthony: Segun thunder⚡fire that your generation!� Igbos do ritual pass Yoruba?�

Chinedu: Segun you are an idiot!�

Nwa Biafra: Everything is possible in the zoo, Nigeria is a zoo!�

MissBeautyIsSlayBae: Not my business, I need iphone8�this new year, please can someone help me?�m

Sunday: As you type Amen on this my post you will never run mad this year.�

Michael: Amen

Ifeoma: Amen ooh

Bola: Amiii Jesu!

Ben: Amen ooh!!

Iyke: Aaaaamen!!!

(1) (Reply)

New Hottest Facebook News Page Where You Can Win Recharge Cards (9ja Mention) / "Under The Anointing" Check This Out, You Gonna Like It. / Laugh Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.