Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please (319 Views)

I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please / Help Please,how Do I Cure Premature Ejaculation / She Needs Help. Please Help! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Please by kenjonez: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2018
Plz nairalanders, I've already lost all my resources to scam, so loosing my pride, for me now won't be such a big deal.

Travelled from bayelsa to Kaduna because of a job offer I followed up for months...on arriving everything went well and I was certain I cud land the job...unknown to me it was just another scam, I knew dis because of the outrageous fee they demanded from me before giving me the job and blindly I paid half thinking when I get the job I would remit the remaining(I really feel stupid telling the story) anyways its past...been here since 28 of December and all I really want to do is go back home...my resources(are all finished) with some of possession stolen...a friend I met during the 31st nite in church here decided to let me stay in his place a week after we met..plz I need to go back to bayelsa, I need to leave this vicinity, I need to get back to the job in bayelsa I was doing before... Am begging every good fellow who understands what it means to be stranded in an unfamiliar environment to help.

0087897873..diamond bank..this my friends acc number
Lost my wallet, bag and some cash I had in reserve because of the poor security in the cheap motel I stayed before moving in with this Godsent fellow.my phone is luckily to stay with me coz I go everywhere with it...

....I would appreciate anything...I've been doing some menial jobs since 10th of Jan and I've only been able to save 3k I know its small that's because I had to eat something. Nothing is small...plz..thanks...plz just help me leave...am choked and I don't think I can stay a day more...all I wanted was to get something better..

(1) (Reply)

Chai / Condoms Sale Increases On Valentine Day By 70 Percent / I Need A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.