Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service (9249 Views)

Massive Ekiti Teaching Service Recruitment 2023 - Apply Now / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Ado Ekiti Teaching Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by ionsman: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2018
When you're about to leave? Mugu

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by twosquare(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Why will I accept a job which they will still end up owing me salary? Abeg Masters is a better option for her in this case. She knows how much the same government is owing her parents. Its best she goes for the masters and fight her way to be retained in the university system
bwahahahaha.... A lot are with masters out there with no job. I know more than 10. There is still hope when Bubu is gone... Things might change, but when Fayose is gone, who told you the next government (even if PDP), will continue to pay for her scholarship. Have we not heard cases for Federal scholarships abandoned in this same country?
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Chukazu: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Misplaced priority.

How do you employ when you haven't paid salaries?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by lawsbanks: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2018
He hasn't paid the ones already employed oo

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Walelavender(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2018
The employment he never gave them when he assumed duty. This is what 95% of governors do when they are leaving the stage-when there is no more term to run. Most of them are so guilty of this. They pretty know it won't be sustainable with the meagre allocation the state gets,yet they don't want to know how their successor would fix it.

Governance in Nigeria is a joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by BlueRayDick: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2018
twosquare:
bwahahahaha.... A lot are with masters out there with no job. I know more than 10. There is still hope when Bubu is gone... Things might change, but when Fayose is gone, who told you the next government (even if PDP), will continue to pay for her scholarship. Have we not heard cases for Federal scholarships abandoned in this same country?

Masters fees are paid at once! She's not running a 7years PhD programme na.

Yes a lot of masters holders re with no jobs, but not all. She can start as a graduate assistant in her department.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by wildchild02: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Oshokomole

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Adekdammy: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2018
This fayose ehn, the staff on ground are yet to be paid, why employ 2000 more at the tail end of your tenure?

If this is campaign strategy, it can't work, you are better off as an antagonist of the clueless leadership of the country but you being the president is a no no
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by twosquare(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Yes a lot of masters holders re with no jobs, but not all. She can start as a graduate assistant in her department.
Guy, there is hardly any job in the academics now for this Bubu era that you will get without PhD. No room for even graduate assistants... That's how hard things are right now. Take it from somewhere who knows the system. Also, that you are very very fast, your PhD will be less than 3 years... It now depends on supervisor, strike, etc. That's 4 years plus masters.... And you and me know masters in this part of the world is 18 months.... Let's just say 2 years. While your mates are getting the government job, and inside the job, pursuing their programs... You will still be reading and reading... With nothing yet to show for it... Life is not a one way thing, bro. What I'm saying is, she may not get that type of opportunity...government jobs are not easy to come by, even in the university. So that she won't end up frustrated like some with UK masters coming back to Nigeria.
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Femijohn198: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
I love this man, is the kind of person we need in our country to be president..
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by obailala(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2018
dukie25:
While they're sacking Teachers in Kaduna state, osokomale is employing teachers instead.

The Great Peter the Rock, Oga mi I throwaway salute.
If I remember, Fayose stood in as defender in chief for the quack Kaduna teachers that were sacked. Why doesnt he extend his magnanimity to the Kaduna sacked teachers by employing them to come spoil education in Ekiti? grin
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by KehindeOmololu: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2018
Pls don't be deceived with the rubbish written here... I was present there yesterday. Fayose is nothing but a fake who goes around giving people impression that he's real... Out of 8,000 applicants that came for verification only 4,000 plus were successful... They have screened out all non indigens and also the fake employment he promised are only for ekiti indigens.

Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by BlueRayDick: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2018
twosquare:
Guy, there is hardly any job in the academics now for this Bubu era that you will get without PhD. No room for even graduate assistants... That's how hard things are right now. Take it from somewhere who knows the system. Also, that you are very very fast, your PhD will be less than 3 years... It now depends on supervisor, strike, etc. That's 4 years plus masters.... And you and me know masters in this part of the world is 18 months.... Let's just say 2 years. While your mates are getting the government job, and inside the job, pursuing their programs... You will still be reading and reading... With nothing yet to show for it... Life is not a one way thing, bro. What I'm saying is, she may not get that type of opportunity...government jobs are not easy to come by, even in the university. So that she won't end up frustrated like some with UK masters coming back to Nigeria.

You've made up ur mind not to listen to anybody's opinion on this. Have a nice day
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Chetimah(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2018
And all the 2000 teachers will be sack my d in coming government like he fayose sack over 6000 workers bein employed by d past government in judiciary house of assembly and civil service,his planing for ELECTION...why not employed them 2years ago why now...POLITICAL STRATEGY LOL[qwuote author=angels09 post=64268033]
He knows the money is available...hence wants to block the chopping avenues of the incoming person[/quote]
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by peacebe1815: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2018
This is misplaced priority, why can't you better the lives of the civil servants being own several months of salaries. This is how he would directly or indirectly creates confusion for the incoming governor. Yet he is the Messiah of most of the youths on NL who can't reason objectively.
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Agbaletu: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Can you name one University in Nigeria that fees are paid once?
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by BlueRayDick: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
Agbaletu:

Can you name one University in Nigeria that fees are paid once?

I see what you are trying to do. By once I mean as a masters student u have the option of paying once at a go(for the whole duration) or pay per semester. A government sponsoring u for masters will definitely give u the whole fees for the programme at a go, so the issue of a new government coming in cancelling the scholarship and leaving u stranded does not arise.

Hope u get me now?
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Agbaletu: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
BlueRayDick:

I see what you are trying to do. By once I mean as a masters student u have the option of paying once at a go(for the whole duration) or pay per semester. A government sponsoring u for masters will definitely give u the whole fees for the programme at a go, so the issue of a new government coming in cancelling the scholarship and leaving u stranded does not arise.

Hope u get me now?
Thanks. It is clear.
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Bibi294(f): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
twosquare:
Fayose gave the lady options to choose between immediate employment or masters degree scholarship..
.Lady chose masters degree scholarship... Naso people talk say na her village people dey worry her... grin
How would a sane human being choose masters over employment? I wept for her yesterday... Her village people are strong... If Fayose leaves today, that's the.end of her so called scholarship...
Who masters EPP?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Bibi294(f): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
KehindeOmololu:
Pls don't be deceived with the rubbish written here... I was present there yesterday. Fayose is nothing but a fake who goes around giving people impression that he's real... Out of 8,000 applicants that came for verification only 4,000 plus were successful... They have screened out all non indigens and also the fake employment he promised are only for ekiti indigens.
that's a lie! Lies!lies!!lies!!!
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by mechanics(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
Temidayo9:
Wickedness of the highest order..... Why now that you want to leave office?
hmmmm, that's politics.
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by OYAY(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
This guy is a big joke! Somebody that is owing teachers 8/9 months salary is planning to employ more? His comedic traits surpassed that of baba suwe, baba sala and Mr ibu combined. Yeyenatu.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by ofuonyebi: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
governor & govt of robots...i know some mumu will shout alleluyah at this after-thought...

someone who was in office for 4-yrs & owed workers salaries, buying 40-mllions car each to please some god fathers..

and now that he forsee he may loose election in few moths time, want to employ 2000..just to keep a huge load of debt and burden

for any one that defeats him in the coming election this year...i just wonder whether this is truly the foutain of knowledge state...honestly,

they need deliverance...from GOD..
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by YaxxVille(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thats a good one gov. In other news i heard Ekiti state uni. ASUU members have declared indefinite strike. Anyways it is sustenance that matters.
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Archbishop88: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
U are on ur own if u believe in fayose and his blatant jokes of 2018, dz was ao he promised us the 2016 beneficiaries at this same government house ground of additional payment of 5k monthly.... Up till now , nothing good as come from his end, despite collecting our bank details.... FAYOSE NA SCAM TO EVERYONE OF US FROM EKITI STATE AND RESIDENTS OF EKITI STATE.
Re: Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
twosquare:

Bighead... So u think Buhari is d reason why salaries are own in d state bah? Try not to be bias once in a while

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Internship Recruitment (6 Positions) / My Employer Short Paid Me, Please How Can I Recover: Help / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At The Niger Delta Development Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.