Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (58366 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Young Man Caught Inside His Shrine At A Naval Base In Delta. Photos / Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Abbeyme: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
ok
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
I hope its not just a change of name for that native doc
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by emynike2001(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Freedom at last...

Meanehile, DON'T MISS TODAY LOTTERY DRAWS, CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE TO SEE MORE.

HAPPY WINNINGS.
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by BCISLTD: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
angry
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by abiolag(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
when he knows that collecting tithe is more lucrative than collecting 5,000 naira goats.
A very wise man grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by wildchild02: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2018
To God be the glory

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2018
DeSepiero:
Pastors will always storm shrines (other peoples place of worship). When traditionalists just visit them or their church now they'll start shouting persecution.
I tire o..
They want you to love their own religion, but they hate yours.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Benekruku(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2018
ednut1:
oyinbo missionaries did it. nothing happened. the weapon shrines and juju pple use is fear, once u dont fear those things abeg nothing go happen.

Please enlighten me about the part of history where missionaries destroyed shrines! Rather, they stole the potency. #Fact

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by musa7m(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2018
TributeLifeStyl:
All other gods na so so yeye, every other gods na so so yeye grin
Jesus na you be oga
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Pataricatering(f): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
ednut1:
oyinbo missionaries did it. nothing happened. the weapon shrines and juju pple use is fear, once u dont fear those things abeg nothing go happen.
just as atheists are challenging jehovah everyday and nothing s happening ! The weapon Christianity and slam use is fear , once u don’t fear those things abeg nothing go happen !

see how it all fits perfectly !

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by juddexy2(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
I still wonder what they use these dolls for in the shrine
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by ednut1(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Benekruku:

Please enlighten me about the part of history where missionaries destroyed shrines! Rather, they stole the potency. #Fact
hahahahah. if the juju was really powerful shebi it shud have struck dem when dey entered the shrines. from calabar, benin , ijebu to arochukwu. missionaries destroyed many shrines laced with many human skulls

1 Like

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by ednut1(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2018
Pataricatering:
just as atheists are challenging jehovah everyday and nothing s happening ! The weapon Christianity and slam use is fear , once u don’t fear those things abeg nothing go happen !

see how it all fits perfectly !
grin grin yes very true, many xtains are programmed to think god will strike down athiests or misfortune will happen to them. but those things happens to both parties. once u believe no imaginary witch/village pple are after u, u begin to take ownership for ur actions and progress. grin those ones using malachi for tithe parols also take advantage of fear.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Benekruku(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2018
ednut1:
hahahahah. if the juju was really powerful shebi it shud have struck dem when dey entered the shrines. from calabar, benin , ijebu to arochukwu. missionaries destroyed many shrines laced with many human skulls

They did not destroy, they robbed it!
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by ednut1(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Benekruku:

They did not destroy, they robbed it!
and wat was d deity doing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Benekruku(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
ednut1:
and wat was d deity doing

Now you agree they did not destroy? Good

The ways of the gods are different... Is like asking a Christian what God was doing when Jesus was being humilated and nailed to the cross.

They were taken away but there spirits still remain here
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by blesskewe(f): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
Ne right now

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Simpledude0847(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Angelanest:
A well known native doctor is reported to have repented and changed his ways after a pastor identified as Omasan Mabiaku a.k.a 'Olololo' stormed his shrine during a church program in Amukpe, Sapele area of Delta. According to reports, the pastor destroyed the fetish items in the shrine as he conducted a special deliverance.

The native doctor is said to have given his life to Christ after the prayers. Here are pictures of the former 'Juju' man in his coven after the deliverance.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/native-doctor-repents-pastor-stormed-shrine-delta-state-photos.html
Why do I feel this is staged? #FakeNews
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by tealaw(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Staged
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by onos1979(f): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Benekruku:

No mind dem! Hypocrites!

If Fulani herdsmen storm there churches now, you did start hearing there wailings
but no one was killed, or did the pastor kill anyone please tell me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Benekruku(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2018
onos1979:
but no one was killed, or did the pastor kill anyone please tell me.

But there are instances churches re vandalized or burnt without people being killed and we still hear wailing's in different voices and tones?

Am I not right?
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Pat081: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Hope is nt dat both of dem wot to work together
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by IYANGBALI: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2018
No be lala, ajepako, seun, funjosh, aminat508, adiemus and funkybabee photographs I dey see inside that pot so?
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by mickeymimi: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Jesus is the way
If he becomes a pastor tomorrow..pple will still believe and follow him ...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by tojahh(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2018
This is foolishly foolish. I thought there's freedom of worship in the constitution and thus traditionalist is part of worship acceptable in Nigeria?

Maybe this is what *Fulani headsmen* always thought when they forcefully want to turn Christians to Islam's.

Abeg.... Leave and let leave. The pastors has committed more harm than good for the populace.
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by eripecs(f): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Those of you visiting herbalists and carrying charms about, have you seen how powerless your god is? You better repent like this man before your end comes. Doctor of sacrifice grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by adelumolo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
DeSepiero:
Pastors will always storm shrines (other peoples place of worship). When traditionalists just visit them or their church now they'll start shouting persecution.
God bless you
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by adelumolo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hope it's not a fluke
Tunde
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Mypeople2(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please I need a pastor to storm Aso Rock to meet PMB, to tell him to CHANGE GEAR
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by godquality: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Why are shrines in Nigeria extremely dirty? Is there no clean or cooperate native doctors? This shrine can give sickness.....
Re: Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta by Orpe7(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
When a scammer is ready tp change his ways grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.