Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Singer Adekunle Gold Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Unity Bank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Adekunle Gold Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Unity Bank (300 Views)

MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) / Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Adekunle Gold Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Unity Bank by Xquisite360: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Singer Adekunle Kosoko popularly known by his stage name, Adekunle Gold signs ambassadorial deal with Unity bank.

Adekunle Gold took to social media to announce his ambassadorial deal sharing a picture of him putting pen-to-paper captioned :

"UNITY means the state of being joined together as a whole. @unitybankplc and i are one #mynewfamily #evergreen
http://www.xquisite360.com/2018/01/singer-adekunle-gold-bags-unity-bank-ambassadorial-deal.html

(1) (Reply)

Rapper MS Word Set To Drop New Tunes In 2018. / Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi / Caterer Narrates How Her Client Made Her Sleep In An Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.