Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) (10983 Views)

Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday / Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by AquaBekee: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2023
Abuja Hype man and MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal with Strong Global Ventures

Abuja-based entertainer and the host of popular comedy show, Depression Pills, Stephen Madukwe, popularly known as Headmaxter has signed a one-year ambassadorial deal with one of the leading dealers and suppliers of bathroom, kitchen wares, fittings and accessories amongst other home interiors, Strong Global Ventures.

The entertainer who announced this on Friday said he's excited over the business deal.

"I am proud to announce that i have signed a ONE YEAR contract to join - STRONG GLOBAL VENTURES, dealers in Bathroom and kitchen wares as the Company Ambassador & Media consult.

"I am super excited for this new journey and already resumed duty today.

"Special thanks to the CEO for believing in a growing brand like me and to my brother Chika Kalu for standing by me in making this a success", he announced on a social media post.

He is expected to bring to bear his rich network to give the company a media visibility that will give the company more patronage.

Strong Global Ventures prides best dealers and suppliers of bathroom, kitchen wares, fittings and accessories amongst other home interiors, in Abuja-Nigeria.

It commenced business in 2012 with the aim of servicing the building construction industry in Nigeria with sanitary ware and allied products.

It says it hand picks and curates the best in quality and style for customers.

The company says it offers affordable bathroom suites, toilets, showers & water closets customers' comfort.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by AquaBekee: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2023
More

1 Share

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by silvoclaira: 5:43am On Jul 30, 2023
cheesy

The topic read ''strong gbola'' initially...

Op is funny

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Young men with potbelly 😂 congrats all the same

2 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2023
You are doing well
Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2023
Now he is going to buy Benz and mansion from this deal...yahoo boys disguising... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2023
Dunno the comedian and the company but i wish them well.

1 Like

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by justking(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2023
Congrats
Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Booty4ker(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2023
All what I saw was strong gbola😲😲

19 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by labisibrass(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2023
Why did i see strong gbola first grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by callmevirus(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2023
God dey for you

Ambassador of strong gbola

7 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Candidlady: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2023
silvoclaira:
cheesy

Op is funny

No lie

What iread was STRONG GBOLA

11 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2023
silvoclaira:
cheesy

Op is funny

I saw it and was like what?

1 Like

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2023
Nice Alapomeji.
Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by frenzy48: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2023
why was strong gbola the first thing I saw?

2 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Hotwest: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2023
Strong gbola go fit all these short herbal drink wey full everywhere now..since Ghana bring that alomo bitters come Nigeria then...Nigeria don do over 200 now with funny funny names like gbese fire,alogen,striker,baby oku and d rest. Name the ones u know

1 Like

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by saveman91(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2023
Strong globa de word has clash my rib

2 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2023
Steve and women en..

Mad man don sign endorsement. Congrats bro.

Even though you be idiot I still love you man.

Try unblock me on Facebook and whatsap

1 Like

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Ogatobe: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2023
Na "strong gbola" carry me come here. Now I am confused.

8 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by taiwotimitt: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Hu

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Yahman1(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Ómó

this thread title
Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2023
Strong global or globa?

1 Like

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2023
It was initially strong gbola that I saw

2 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by MorolayoVictor(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2023
Is he new?

I've never heard of him.
Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Usmanovic95(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Na strong gbola attracted 80% of the first commenters to open the thread grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2023
Am I the only person that saw strong gbola?

3 Likes

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2023
I no understand! Wetin bring gbola inside

1 Like

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by wheesin(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2023
MC Head-master with strong Gbola grin

1 Like

Re: MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) by Smitaro100(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Charly Boy Posing In A Casket/confin / See Beautiful Photos Of Zlatan Ibile’s Girlfriend, Seyi / Don Jazzy Sprays Wande Coal's Mom Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.