Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice (1618 Views)

Why You Desperately Need To Change Your Income From Naira To Dollar / Need Advice,i Am Sleeping Too Much And My Exams Are Close / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Good day Everyone The Main Purpose Of Me Creating This Thread Is That I Need Advice From Everyone both The Young Ones And The Elders.I Did My First Jamb In The Year 2016 And I Scored 245 I Choose Ui Elect/elect But I Wasn't Offered Admission Probably Because I Didn't Have F/maths.I Did My Second Jamb In The Year 2017 And I Scored 225 I Choose Physics Unilag And When The Merit List Came Out I Can't Find My Name. I Went To The School And They Told Me That If It Is That I Just Have Ordinarry C In F/maths That I Will Be Given Admission That Without F/maths That I Will Not Be Offered Admission And Till Now My Caps Is Still Showing Not Admitted.I Want To Ask Everybody That Wich Federal University Can I Study Elect/elect Or Physics With The Following Waec Result=mathematics:c6; English:b3; Chemistry:c4; Physics:b3; Biology:b3; Economics:c4; Yoruba:d7; F/maths:d7.Though I Have Already Collected This Year Waec Jan/feb Form But I Am Confused Whether To Use Awaiting Result In My Jamb Because Of My F/maths
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by branhampaul: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Online CBT... Practise Jamb, Weac, Neco Subjects Online -----> http://www.20toughest.cf
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by MayhorE(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2018
You can use awaiting result bro(unilag is shit, no maths and f/maths, no admission)
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2018
MayhorE:
You can use awaiting result bro(unilag is shit, no maths and f/maths, no admission)
But Sir Is There No Any Federal University That Has The Same Standard Has Unilag That Can Admit Me With The Waec Result Above because I Don't Want To Fully Depend On Awaiting Result Because We All Know This Nigeria Situation.Please I Need Advice From Everyone.THANKS ALL
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by quitereal6: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2018
sunlawphy:
Good day Everyone The Main Purpose Of Me Creating This Thread Is That I Need Advice From Everyone both The Young Ones And The Elders.I Did My First Jamb In The Year 2016 And I Scored 245 I Choose Ui Elect/elect But I Wasn't Offered Admission Probably Because I Didn't Have F/maths.I Did My Second Jamb In The Year 2017 And I Scored 225 I Choose Physics Unilag And When The Merit List Came Out I Can't Find My Name. I Went To The School And They Told Me That If It Is That I Just Have Ordinarry C In F/maths That I Will Be Given Admission That Without F/maths That I Will Not Be Offered Admission And Till Now My Caps Is Still Showing Not Admitted.I Want To Ask Everybody That Wich Federal University Can I Study Elect/elect Or Physics With The Following Waec Result=mathematics:c6; English:b3; Chemistry:c4; Physics:b3; Biology:b3; Economics:c4; Yoruba:d7; F/maths:d7.Though I Have Already Collected This Year Waec Jan/feb Form But I Am Confused Whether To Use Awaiting Result In My Jamb Because Of My F/maths
University of Benin would accept you.
I equally didn't pass further maths but I was admitted based on merit.
my Jamb score was 223 and my post utme score was 68.
Study hard and score above 250 in your jamb.
and above 65 in your post utme.
and you'd be sure of securing your admission.
you wouldn't even need any connection.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
quitereal6:
University of Benin would accept you. I equally didn't pass further maths but I was admitted based on merit. my Jamb score was 223 and my post utme score was 68. Study hard and score above 250 in your jamb. and above 65 in your post utme. and you'd be sure of securing your admission. you wouldn't even need any connection.
What Course Are U Studying Sir And How Much Is There School fees.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Pls I Still Need Advice From Everyone Before Obtaining The Jamb Form.THANKS ALL
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by quitereal6: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
sunlawphy:

What Course Are U Studying Sir And How Much Is There School fees.
I am studying Chemical Engineering.
my school fee is N14400 per year/session (fourteen thousand, four hundred naira.... very cheap right? smiley )
although this school fee is likely to change this year. the university is still deliberating on the issue.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by aabiola008(m): 7:02am On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:
Pls I Still Need Advice From Everyone Before Obtaining The Jamb Form.THANKS ALL
Futminna and Unilorin don't require f/math for ur admission. Simply hit high score in ur Jamb.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2018
quitereal6:

I am studying Chemical Engineering.
my school fee is N14400 per year/session (fourteen thousand, four hundred naira.... very cheap right? smiley )
although this school fee is likely to change this year. the university is still deliberating on the issue.
Thank U Very much Sir But Can I Have Ur Contact Because I Still Have Some Things That I Want To Ask.THANKS
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by MayhorE(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

But Sir Is There No Any Federal University That Has The Same Standard Has Unilag That Can Admit Me With The Waec Result Above because I Don't Want To Fully Depend On Awaiting Result Because We All Know This Nigeria Situation.Please I Need Advice From Everyone.THANKS ALL

Don't think so except for another course, but for this one, f/m is core
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by quitereal6: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

Thank U Very much Sir But Can I Have Ur Contact Because I Still Have Some Things That I Want To Ask.THANKS
are you on whatsapp? if yes, drop your number, I'll message you.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by quitereal6: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

this is the new approved school fee for new students in UNIBEN.

Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
quitereal6:

are you on whatsapp? if yes, drop your number, I'll message you.
I Am Not On Whatsapp I Make Use Of Small Itel Phone But This Is My Number 09082777350
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
MayhorE:

Don't think so except for another course, but for this one, f/m is core
Is It For Unilag Only Or For All University.Pls I Need Your Reply Back.THANKS...
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
aabiola008:
Futminna and Unilorin don't require f/math for ur admission. Simply hit high score in ur Jamb.
I Think That Futminna Is Somehow Okay Because It Is Not Highly Competitive Like Unilorin.Pls Reply Back.THANKS
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by aabiola008(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

I Think That Futminna Is Somehow Okay Because It Is Not Highly Competitive Like Unilorin.Pls Reply Back.THANKS
competition wise, yes.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by quitereal6: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

I Am Not On Whatsapp I Make Use Of Small Itel Phone But This Is My Number
hello!
I sent you a text.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
You can't study engineering without a C in further mathematics. Choose another science course.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chikita66:
You can't study engineering without a C in further mathematics. Choose another science course.
Is It For All Schools
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:
Is It For All Schools
Me think so.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by ovoP(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:
federal university of petroleum resources (FUPRE) just score up to 230 den pass ur prime well I'll be given the course... I suggested this school cos I want u to go to where u'll be given admission and the same quality education
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
ovoP:
federal university of petroleum resources (FUPRE) just score up to 230 den pass ur prime well I'll be given the course... I suggested this school cos I want u to go to where u'll be given admission and the same quality education
Are You A Student Of The School Sir And Is The School Competitive
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by quitereal6: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

It seems you're scared of competition smiley
Truth is, there's no federal university that is not competitive. Except maybe, universities in war torn zones.

Life is all about competition bro, you just have to be the best you can.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by quitereal6: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chikita66:
not really true.

university of Benin needs just 5 courses in either waec or neco to be considered for Admission to study engineering.

Maths, English and any other 3 science courses.

you could have F9 in the rest of your courses, that wouldn't affect you at all.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:
you should go for University of Nigeria Nsukka further maths not compulsory
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by ovoP(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

yes just got admitted....
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
ovoP:
yes just got admitted....
Which Course
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by ovoP(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
sunlawphy:

Which Course
mech eng
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
ovoP:
mech eng
Did U Make Use Of F/maths?Pls Reply Back Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by ovoP(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
sunlawphy:

Did U Make Use Of F/maths?Pls Reply Back Thanks
no I didn't even write f. Maths in MA waec all u need is maths English physics chemistry n either of biology or agric
Re: A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice by sunlawphy(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2018
ovoP:
no I didn't even write f. Maths in MA waec all u need is maths English physics chemistry n either of biology or agric
Thank U So Much I Have Done Little Research And It Seems That Fupre Make Sense But Their School Fee Is Too Much Almost #80,000 I Think So.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card / bhh / UK Based Nigerian Law Graduate Murdered In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.