Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] (5098 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2018
With the huge success trailing her album, Niniola has found herself in the full spotlight and now to keep herself in that circle she has joined the growing trend of lewd fashion taste.

The Nigerian house pioneer stepped out for one of her latest shows looking sassy in a stunning sheer pantsuit which left her top exposed and her undies showing to the delight of the cam. See photos below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/niniola-has-joined-cleavage-baring-gang.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by TheAnimatorsHub: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
You can wear dresses that covers the brezz and still look elegant. If you don't want to be sexualised, please dress decently

5 Likes

Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by Threebear(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Beautiful sexy girl, maradona still my jam.

1 Like

Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by Sage7(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
The beholder's eyes begat the beauty. She no fine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by tammyboy1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
finally tiwa savage just convinced them that you cant be decent and blow in naija,check out simi too,spoilt also
Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by Larrey(f): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
You can wear dresses that covers the brezz and still look elegant.
Yeah
Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by jayson87: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
This girl is so talented,

Maradona
Shaabaa
Sicker

Hot Jams, beauty might not be her thing, but she's got the music in her

1 Like

Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by Elnino4ladies: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
She is fugly
Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by OneCorner: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
My crush
Jigi jigi kiss
Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by emmieohmz: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sage7:
The beholder's eyes begat the beauty. She no fine

True talk my brother
Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by aka12(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
tammyboy1:
finally tiwa savage just convinced them that you cant be decent and blow in naija,check out simi too,spoilt also
Di'Ja is doing just great if u ask me!!!

1 Like

Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by festwiz(m): 1:23am On Jan 18, 2018
These bloggers sha. Lol

Her life jare, it's not my business.

Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by phemmyfour: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Ooo ni ki n la'tan, o ni maa la'tan

Ooo ni ki n d'oju mi, o lo maa la pa
Re: Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] by Kenzico(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2018
I don't see any cleavage baring here
Unless if its totally bare

(1) (Reply)

They Asked Everybody To Kneel Down, Davido Came Late To The Parade Ground - Meme / Toyin Abraham Pregnant And Already Married To Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi (Photos) / Actress Jennifer Eliogu Kicked Out Of Matrimonial Home By Husband Over Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.