Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) (12337 Views)

UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives / FRSC Returns N443,180 To Relatives Of Auto Accident Victims In Kebbi / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
The Unit Commander, Ilesa Unit Command presenting items worth Five hundred thousand (N500,000.00) Naira recovered from crash scene to relatives of the victims on Friday 12th January, 2018 at the premises in Ilesa.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photo-frsc-presents-goods-of-crash.html

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Jung(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
My first ever FTC!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2018 go make sense..

back to the topic.. SO its only 500k worth of accident-related stuffs they were able to salvage for the whole year? issa li abeg... you guys should bring the remaining ones in storage.. we dey wait.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by gurunlocker: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good one by FRSC

1 Like

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good...

I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! �" I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed �� into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her sitting room and other neighbours joined me. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! ��� Then, Peeeeeeeewm! The light went off ��. We all started screaming in the dark because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room. We nearly killed ourselves. If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake. If I touched someone too, I will receive a strong beating. As am talking to you now... We all are in the hospital because we injured ourselves with the wood instead of the snake. I have stopped helping people�.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Holla007(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm its alright
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Stethaine: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nice
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Wejustok2: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
u try
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by famuchie: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Is this not a normal thing to do or do we expect them to mismanage the properties?
247frolicboss:
The Unit Commander, Ilesa Unit Command presenting items worth Five hundred thousand (N500,000.00) Naira recovered from crash scene to relatives of the victims on Friday 12th January, 2018 at the premises in Ilesa.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photo-frsc-presents-goods-of-crash.html

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Aridsman: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nice one
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Ermacc: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Amirullaha:
Good...

I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! �" I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed �� into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her sitting room and other neighbours joined me. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! ��� Then, Peeeeeeeewm! The light went off ��. We all started screaming in the dark because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room. We nearly killed ourselves. If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake. If I touched someone too, I will receive a strong beating. As am talking to you now... We all are in the hospital because we injured ourselves with the wood instead of the snake. I have stopped helping people�.
Honestly bro, this is driest joke I've ever read. I need the 47 seconds I spent reading this long bullcrap.

12 Likes

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by bigplayerz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
This man is a fortunate man..He should render a good service also to the officers (Not a must sha)
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by pilarnig(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is good
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by chido20(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
this is nt good
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Donaldhm: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
hmm
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kudos to the FRSC Ilesha command, they're very good officer working with honesty and fear of GOD.
In 2015, a big bros of mine involved in a ghastly accident in same Ilesha, he's the only survivor in the fatal accident this people kept his personal belongings till after 5 months when he recovered fully and went back to retrieve it at their office.

A day I cannot forget in my life.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by davades(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Amirullaha:
Good...

so funny

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm as if dem dey dat diligent. Abeg jare
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Amirullaha:
Good...

This is a touching story. Very hilarious. grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by 2shure: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
enuf of this stupid shiit
Amirullaha:
Good...

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Opelwonder(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ermacc:
Honestly bro, this is driest joke I've ever read. I need the 47 seconds I spent reading this long bullcrap.
how can u laugh wen ur problem is bigger than the joke? Lol @ d joke

8 Likes

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by HermesParis: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Are they supposed to be applauded for doing the rightful thing
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by HermesParis: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Amirullaha:
Good...

Fourney....
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Amirullaha:
Good...

grin i really laughed so hard, how u take locate your phone come Nairaland come post am na, as all of una de darkness

1 Like

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by millomaniac: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
This kind of news is hard to come by these days
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by translux(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Amirullaha:
Good...

Abeg who be this comedian.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by translux(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Amirullaha:
Good...

I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! �" I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed �� into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her sitting room and other neighbours joined me. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! ��� Then, Peeeeeeeewm! The light went off ��. We all started screaming in the dark because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room. We tgthis ctttt killed ourselves. If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake. If I touched someone too, I will receive a strong beating. As am talking to you now... We all are in the hospital because we injured ourselves with the wood instead of the snake. I have stopped helping people�.

Abeg who be this comedian.
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by Mondagbe: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
The good spirited Nigerian
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by donqx: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
hmmm
Re: FRSC Presents Goods Of Crash Victims To Relatives (Photos) by teebell999(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jung:
My first ever FTC!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2018 go make sense..

back to the topic.. SO its only 500k worth of accident-related stuffs they were able to salvage for the whole year? issa li abeg... you guys should bring the remaining ones in storage.. we dey wait.
Did u even read the stuff at all? Where did they mention for the whole year? Smh.

(1) (Reply)

How Best Do I Get Out Of Nigeria With My Family / Passengers Across The Federation Stranded At Airport Due To NATC Strike / Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.