Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (46028 Views)

Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests / Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by freakcin: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Steveboss008:

You are right though. I forgot someting. Kemi was actually used by a politician in Rivers State to write that story. Ibiyeomie was angry cos the news actually would have dent his reputation thanks to God. He said it on the altar that he know the person behind it.

But I think Kemi arrest story is confusing. I remember reading a story that one lady also got her arrested. So am confused weda her continue detention is tied down to the story she wrote about Ibiyeomie or the lady.

However everyone was angry with her for trying to tarnish the image or man like Ibiyeomie, hence influential members in the church saw that she suffer for it.

About forgivess, you get forgiveness when u ask for one. Now that she has surrendered and ask for Forgiveness, watch out for a new Kemi.

The Ibiyeomie I know will make sure that this woman will get back to her normal life.

Everything happen for a purpose. The most interesting thing is that, Kemi is on her to redemption

Such reaction from a man who wasn't aware of the whole ish is quite baffling. I'm curious, when exactly
did the bolded occur? Was it before or after the traditional Chief wrote to the pastor on behalf of aunty Kemi? Don't bother answering. Just so you know.....peeps can read between the lines. OK.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Charly68: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
There are things God allows to draw his own closer to himself, every believer must have a salvation experience,this one is real..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Keneeby(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Glory to God almighty. e remain daddy freeze

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by bezimo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
.........Daddy Freeze is next...the demons moving him to yarn nonsenses about men of God and christianity must be casted out for him to accept the light.
Kemi...go and sin no more.
Were are the online warriors? Are they in a state of slumber or they are pretending not to know what just happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Well, she’s smart. She has nothing in Ibadan apart from the house. No job, nothing. Forget all that “I’m an international journalist “ crap.

The church from this write up will pay her and take care of her . That’s why she said she’s never leaving ph.

What matters in all of these to me is that she’s okay now. She’s suffered sha.

Anyways, let peace reign on all angles. But I still smell asskissing sha. Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by kolawoleibukun: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
Freeze is next...
next for what? Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by gbengadada2004(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Punishment Don finally humble this woman.

But as a pastor who teaches about forgiveness and all why then did he sue and jailed her four times in a year. I mean he should have let God deal with her on his behalf.

Even the celebrities she offended " sinners" did not do that. This is very disappointing.

Are you sure you read the story? The she said the pastor told her that he had forgiven her long ago. And for your information she was held in prison that long because of other people she offended.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Eluwilussit(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
I
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

But as a pastor who teaches about forgiveness and all why then did he sue and jailed her four times in a year. I mean he should have let God deal with her on his behalf.

Even the celebrities she offended " sinners" did not do that. This is very disappointing.

She probably wouldn't have repented. All na God's intervention.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Mariangeles(f): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
next for what? Are you mad?
No...you're the mad one, you hopeless simpleton.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Leonbonapart(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

now I know you just lack common sense or probably hate the word "pastor"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Legalese(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
I hope this is true; but something tells me she is planning a major payback for the pastor. The best place to strike your enemy is upclose. Even the devil is in the church
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Kay25(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Why are u so myopic in thinking so what do u expect him to do in the state of defamation tell God to deal with her when there is a competent court of jurisdiction that can do that under the state.even the church is under the state so don't spiritualise that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
spartan117:

You just exposed yourself
I have seen your face in our mirror we must visit you tonight
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by sisisioge: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

She has finally been tamed! Our elders would say "if our mother's concubine is older than our mother, we call her mommy" grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Chari4: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
This woman na real drama queen
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by spartan117(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I have seen your face in our mirror we must visit you tonight
Well if you want to die then by all means come tonight!

I will be fair and tell you the only way to kill me:
1) you must kill God
2) if you are able to do that, then you must also kill Christ before you can get to me
Because I'm hid in Christ in God undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by alberson(f): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by BALLOSKI: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2018
publicenemy:
She has no shame, no pride, no ego.

When you make enemies in life you must be prepared for what ever comes with it. Doing her job as a blogger even though she was hated was the right thing. So no matter what you do you don't go begging those you once attacked especially when the won the battle. Is just like Antonio Conte going to beg Jose Mourinho tomorrow... Even if she is dying of hunger she shouldn't have. Pride cometh before a fall.... But sometimes it's better to fall with your pride intact.

She messed up big time.
what is she really blogging about? Destructive blogging by destroying people's reputation and image?

She can't be allowed to continue unhindered. Thank God they humbled her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by ddeola: 3:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Dem don break her wings, she don sombre
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Sparkle777(f): 5:41am On Jan 18, 2018
I said it. Prison and suffering has cooled her kolo. Now where are her supporters,?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Nakai: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2018
publicenemy:

When you make enemies in life you must be prepared for what ever comes with it. Doing her job as a blogger even though she was hated was the right thing. So no matter what you do you don't go begging those you once attacked especially when the won the battle. Is just like Antonio Conte going to beg Jose Mourinho tomorrow... Even if she is dying of hunger she shouldn't have. Pride cometh before a fall.... But sometimes it's better to fall with your pride intact.

She messed up big time.
u want her to keep suffering ? What she did is d best....... Is high time we tell our self d truth u can't do certain things to true man of God and go free
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by philoedu(m): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2018
So glad for you, may God protect you and continue to guide you this time around-
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Nakai: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2018
Finally d truth is out I can't imagine d pains she has caused d family just because of money.......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by ogbiwa: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2018
publicenemy:

She messed up big time.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by IYANGBALI: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2018
spartan117:

Well if you want to die then by all means come tonight!

I will be fair and tell you the only way to kill me:
1) you must kill God
2) if you are able to do that, then you must also kill Christ before you can get to me
Because I'm hid in Christ in God undecided
na only mouth you get Jo,na DAT your girlfriend wey be our member we go take catch you. No be you I dey see for mirror so abi you wan make I stab you with our knife? Fear don catch am,see as him dey piss for bodygrin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by spartan117(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2018
IYANGBALI:
na only mouth you get Jo,na DAT your girlfriend wey be our member we go take catch you. No be you I dey see for mirror so abi you wan make I stab you with our knife? Fear don catch am,see as him dey piss for bodygrin grin grin
Lies more lies that's all that comes out from you. I'm not surprised because you can't see the face of God and live, not in a mirror or any other place. If you did you won't be alive to type this nonsense undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by IYANGBALI: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2018
spartan117:

Lies more lies that's all that comes out from you. I'm not surprised because you can't see the face of God and live, not in a mirror or any other place. If you did you won't be alive to type this nonsense undecided
12 midnight
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by tunary(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2018
nwakibie3:
E remain freeze abi ice block grin grin
LOL
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by obidaddy: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Steveboss008:

Are you sure you are normal.
In as much as we need people that will put politicians and public figure on their toes, we don't need those that will fabricate stories to defame people.
Kemi story on Ibiyeomie was fabricated and false. No evidence, no facts. Just false letters.
And she realize her mistake and seek for peace, u are here saying trash about ego.

With people like you, then we should be sorry for the future of this country.

People like you will commit atrocities with impunity
You are a confirmed apologist and paid piper of Ibiyeomie. So I will not join issues with worshippers of Ibiyeomie and other gods of men.
Of course you believe you are waging a holy crusade for your god of man and that is why you go about your silly thread insulting anyone with contrary views to your god aka Ibiyeomie, classic rabid dog. I will not condescend into the pig pen with you.

All hail Ibiyeomie the breaker of Kemi!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by tammie24: 5:27am On Jan 21, 2018
publicenemy:

She messed up big time.
my exact thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways / RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.