Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark (1979 Views)

Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Nokia 4.2 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Disclaimer:
I know that there are so many content copiers on Nairaland, especially the so called bloggers who will copy and can not even give little credits to the content creator. I beg you, please don't copy my content. It cost me money, time and energy to come up with a review.

Got the Ulefone Mix 2 announce in 4th quarter last year recently from GearBest. The Ulefone Mix 2 is built with bezelless display like the older Ulefone Mix Smartphone. But unlike the Ulefone Mix which tries to imitate the design of the Xiaomi Mi Mix smartphone, the Mix 2 follows the design aesthetics of Samsung Galaxy S8, making the device a bit slimmer in widths, but taller in height. I'm currently running several test on the smartphone for a detailed review later this week. But here is the Ulefone Mix 2 unboxing and Antutu benchmark test for the curious folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaROWTtI4OE

I did a very quick preview of the device and you can watch the video right now on YouTube. However, if you prefer reading, then let see the box content of the Ulefone Mix 2. You can also click here for the full specifications of the Ulefone Mix 2.

Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing: What's in the Box?
The box came in white color (although, contains black Mix 2), with Ulefone and the Mix 2 notably written at every dimension of the box. While the box looks simple and sturdy, I was totally disappointed with the fact that Ulefone did not seal the pack with any form of tape, as a result, one can hardly tell if the device was already open or not.

Box content includes:

The Ulefone Mix 2 Smartphone
A USB 2.0 Cable
1A wall Charger
TPU Silicon and Screen protector film
Warranty slip and User Manual available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Russian.
No Earbud included
As mentioned above, Ulefone Mix 2 is design to give the looks and feel of Samsung Galaxy S8. But inspite the full vision display, the device still have some notable bezels at the four edges of the phone, but trust me, it is absolutely nothing to complain about.

Above the 5.7-inch HD+ display, there is an 8MP front facing camera to the right, a front facing LED light and the earpiece grill. The normal Android 3-key capacitive buttons are replaces by a 4-key on-screen navigation keys.

The base of the smartphone is hosting the single loud speaker alongside a USB 2.0 openings, and yet another opening for the single microphone.

The power button and the volume rockers seats at the right hand of the smartphone and a 3.5mm audio jack at the top. As you would expect, the left hand side of the Mix 2 is empty.

At the back, you have the dual rear facing main camera. The camera openings hosts a 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel respectively, with a single LED light seated to the right. Just below the camera is the rear fingerprint scanner and Ulefone logo just below it.

Open the back cover, and you'll immediately notice the 3300mAh removable battery, a dedicated micro SDcard and a micro-SIM and nano-SIM slots.

Ulefone Mix 2 Antutu Benchmark

The purpose of running the Antutu benchmark in this preview is to confirm the spec sheet, especially the processor, memory and the GPU. And after running the test, here is what I got:

In all, I am very satisfied with the built quality of the Ulefone Mix 2. My only turn-off for now, is the fact that the company attached only a 1000mAh charger in the box. On the performance of the device and it component or perhaps you've got a question, the full review should answer that. Stay with me.

Source: https://www.droidafrica.net/ulefone-mix-2-unboxing-antutu-benchmark/

2 Likes

Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by jetz(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
nice one�

1 Like

Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
jetz:
nice one�
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by lordnaruto: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
nice device and review. Throw some heavy games onto the device, lets see how it handles them.

But , y are these guys not including earpiece in phones anymore??
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
lordnaruto:
nice device and review. Throw some heavy games onto the device, lets see how it handles them.

But , y are these guys not including earpiece in phones anymore??
Thanks man. I might not really throw in too heavy-duty game, but one thing I'll sure do, is compare this phone with the just announced Tecno Camon CMore.

Heavy gaming test will be on the Leagoo T5C, I really want to see how the octa-core Spectrum processor fairs against MT6750
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by consumingfire: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
I was highly disappointed when I realised ulefone lied about the screen size, they said the screen size is 5.7" while in actual fact the screen size is 5.52".
If you doubt me, measure it your self or better still install cpu-z app and get the phone analysis as it reveal it.
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
consumingfire:
I was highly disappointed when I realised ulefone lied about the screen size, they said the screen size is 5.7" while in actual fact the screen size is 5.52".
If you doubt me, measure it your self or better still install cpu-z app and get the phone analysis as it reveal it.
Na.... That's not true Bro. I can confirm that the screen is 5.7-inch.

Don't forget, the phone is using on-screen navigation keys, and the 5.7-inch measurement includes the area the navbar occupies too.
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by consumingfire: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Na.... That's not true Bro. I can confirm that the screen is 5.7-inch.

Don't forget, the phone is using on-screen navigation keys, and the 5.7-inch measurement includes the area the navbar occupies too.

Did you confirm it via the tool l asked you to use, just don't speak on assumption.
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by festwiz(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
consumingfire:

Did you confirm it via the tool l asked you to use, just don't speak on assumption.
Dude, what he said is true. CPU-Z only reads the available display area ignoring the navbar. The best way to check is to get a ruler or tape and measure it yourself. If you are a tecno marketer, the CX Air's screen is shown as 5.35" on Cpu-z not 5.5".

OP, can i use your content on my blog? Or if you'd like to write a guest post, send me a pm. Thanks.
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
consumingfire:

Bros Na WA for you ooo... Assumption? Why on earth would be assuming over a device right on my table?

Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by consumingfire: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
festwiz:
Dude, what he said is true. CPU-Z only reads the available display area ignoring the navbar. The best way to check is to get a ruler or tape and measure it yourself. If you are a tecno marketer, the CX Air's screen is shown as 5.35" on Cpu-z not 5.5".

OP, can i use your content on my blog? Or if you'd like to write a guest post, send me a pm. Thanks.
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
festwiz:

No wahala Bro, you can use my content on your blog, but under just two conditions:
1. For SEO sake, please don't copy me word to word
2. You must give credit to DroidAfrica via a link back to the original article on my site.
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by festwiz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
talk2ekpa:

No wahala Bro, you can use my content on your blog, but under just two conditions:
1. For SEO sake, please don't copy me word to word
2. You must give credit to DroidAfrica via a link back to the original article on my site.
Okay thanks. I'll get to it and send you the post when done. If it displeases you, i'll take it down or modify as per your request.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by consumingfire: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Bros Na WA for you ooo... Assumption? Why on earth would be assuming over a device right on my table?
Does your copy of ulefone mix 2 got heated when charging and surfing the internet ?.
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
consumingfire:

Does your copy of ulefone mix 2 got heated when charging and surfing the internet ?.
A little, but nothing to worry about
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by orogodoganyin(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
waiting for the comparison with camon cm
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
orogodoganyin:
waiting for the comparison with camon cm
The review was just published, currently editing the video reviews. Comparison with Camon CM will be earlier next week. Thanks Bro
https://www.droidafrica.net/ulefone-mix-2-review-budget-dual-camera-phone-truly-works/
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by shiftback: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Not impressed at all with the benchmark score

2 Likes

Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by Innoxxacs: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
PRI CE?
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Price is 99$
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Price is $99
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
shiftback:
Not impressed at all with the benchmark score
ME too Bro... The processor is the standard MT6737, not MT6737H powering Tecno Camon Cm
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by Innoxxacs: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
talk2ekpa:
Price is $99
wow!! Is it 7.0? I mean version?
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Innoxxacs:
wow!! Is it 7.0? I mean version?
Yep
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by obi58: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
What's the camera quality like especially in low light conditions?

Battery power for a 5.7inch screen is a disappoinment as well as the limited RAM and ROM.

Dear people you can get better with your money than this phone
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
obi58:
What's the camera quality like especially in low light conditions?

Battery power for a 5.7inch screen is a disappoinment as well as the limited RAM and ROM.

Dear people you can get better with your money than this phone
Are you asking questions or making conclusions?
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by obi58: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Are you asking questions or making conclusions?

Am I lying about the points I made about the phone?

I'm also asking about your honest opinion of the cameras on the phone
Re: Ulefone Mix 2 Unboxing And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
obi58:

Am I lying about the points I made about the phone?

I'm also asking about your honest opinion of the cameras on the phone
Yes you are.

I even thought you've used the phone from your comment. Tecno Camon CM is about 10k higher than this phone, yet with almost similar specifications. I'll upload my review soon.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 Vs Infinix Hot 6X- Which Is Better / Do You Want Free 200 Mb Get It Here Now(only MTN) / Bendgate Is Back!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.