Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures (33558 Views)

Moyo Lawal Rocks Nigerian Jersey / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2018
BrightDeGea:
Olosho

That wasn't necessary and uncalled for...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by sirBLUNT: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2018
nezzar:
Asslicker....Always quick to defend women
you're very STUPID!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by Burgerlomo: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by colossus91(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2018
if she was given role of a thief it would have been understandable grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by nezzar: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2018
sirBLUNT:
you're very STUPID!
E pain am.....I just saw ur threads

You even wanted to toast a female nairalander but she rejected ur approach

Egbon blunt stop all these ahbeg
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by sirBLUNT: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2018
nezzar:

E pain am.....I just saw ur threads

You even wanted to toast a female nairalander but she rejected ur approach

Egbon blunt stop all these ahbeg
you even have the time to go through my profile shame on you and FYI i was just playing with benita27 or kimbra i din't even sent her a pm u can ask her and even on the thread our chat was pretty cool..so y dey vex u...abi i snatch ur gf?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by Oju4190: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2018
olutoscene:
These yorùbá movie directors and actors won't cease to amaze me. Always unprofessional. How can you use two ranks together? Inspector and Corporal ranks.... smh
I tink d costume Manager for dat movie shod b sack....Even take a look at her nails.The Nigerian police doesn't keep long nails.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by nezzar: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2018
sirBLUNT:
you even have the time to go through my profile shame on you and FYI i was just playing with benita27 or kimbra i din't even sent her a pm u can ask her and even on the thread our chat was pretty cool..so y dey vex u...abi i snatch ur gf?
Naso, why are you so quick to defend women here and I don't have any gf here and it won't happen
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by jonadaft: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2018
bigcee:

Like my mother. Stupid animal
Okay.
Good for you.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by sirBLUNT: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2018
nezzar:

Naso, why are you so quick to defend women here and I don't have any gf here and it won't happen
am not bro..i just dey talk my mind btw today is my birthday let me open a thread i go mention u come and show me some love..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by nezzar: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2018
sirBLUNT:
am not bro..i just dey talk my mind btw today is my birthday let me open a thread i go mention u come and show me some love..
Alright boss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by innocential3032(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2018
This lady is beautiful even wit khaki
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by Eldomingo: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2018
She will make a pretty cop
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by Wesely01(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2018
36govs:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

In the line of Duty..... Meet Officer Dolapo in the movie ALABI THE TERROR produced and directed by @segunogungbefilms ......

Still filming ....... I will make a fine police officer

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/mercy-aigbe-rocks-nigerian-police-uniform/

cc; lalasticlala

This is the reason why my friends hate Yoruba movies , I think the producer and director should be dealt with for such mistake. She is putting on police uniform with 2 different rank , it’s very confusing guys please try to be professional.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by Mp3mack: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2018
Fresh One
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by Blackfire(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2018
phemmyfour:
Edo girl

Edo and benin na the same na.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by Treasure17(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2018
bewla:
finish am now Olosho
Common. That's too harsh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by amokeme(f): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2018
sirBLUNT:
the way you guys are quick to call women olosho at any slittest opportunity makes me wonder if you all have a functioning brain
A lot of them were raised by the bold, they didn't know or experience what it's like to be under a decent parent or caregiver, or have promiscuous sisters. So you won't blame them... is just their family orientation.
I feel sorry for them instead.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by BabsAINA(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm. What kind of movie producers do we have in this country!. How possible to wear rank of an Inspector and Corporal at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by Holuwathosyn(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2018
nuelzy:
A corporal and an inspector. One person

Sha... If u know u know !!

I thought I noticed that alone.... Nollywood can fall person hand sha.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures by heskeolawale(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
[b][/b] embarassed[/sub][sub] embarassed embarassed embarassed

[/sub][sub][/sub][sub][sub][/sub] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#990000][/color] embarassed embarassed embarassed
jayson87:
remember seeing this babe one time with my photographer, i was chatting her up before he told me she's a celeb and she's married. she's a cool lady i must confess. she didn't even rub the regalia of being a celeb on my

face, impressive if you ask me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday / Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) / Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.