Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday (33563 Views)

Ruth Kadiri & Husband, Ezerika Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures / Pregnant Ruth Kadiri And Her Husband, Ezerika Expecting Their First Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by gistvicconnects: 3:32am On Jun 07, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nollywood actress Ruth Kadiri pens down lovely note as she celebrates her husband on his birthday. Gistvic Reports.

Ruth Kadiri has been able to keep her husband's real identity from social media after revealing she was married few months back with a flaunted ring and her husband's name 'Ezerika' added to her name.

Happy Birthday My Ezerika From Gistvic Connects.

See More Photos Here: Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/nollywood-actress-ruth-kadiri.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by TANID(m): 5:16am On Jun 07, 2019
Happy Birthday
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by azamann: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2019
I pray it last ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Hbd ooo

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Kizzygentle: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2019
Funny enough u would be d very worst soonest.
It's just a tradition not a curse.
Hbd sir.
Wish u more than d best.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by ijmbadmission(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Lovely smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Timekeeper: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Afonja grateful to her flat head husband... Nice improvement in our relationship as tribes.

Cox I know one of their flat head daughter (Tonto dickpussy ) cannot even appreciate an afonja man, all she can't do is to chest beat on Instagram and Twitter which is what their tribe is known for.. All mouth no action

No insult meant Pls

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by ablelin: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2019
Beautiful woman, mama don clear her marriage from witchy social media way dey chop marriage like gala, drink marriage like zobo. There is some deepness in that her message though, quite cool....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Myself2(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2019
Touché
......And she still found a way to make it all about HERSELF
This woman and controversy are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by YorubaWarrior: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Aunty dey fear hoes she no want make Dem snatch her property

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Timekeeper: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Kingmiah:
Aunty dey fear hoes she no want make Dem snatch her property

How does her msg relate to fear of hoes from flat head Republic?

Read again before commenting jare

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Mishhcre(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Happy birthday to her husband.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by jimmyLd101: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Ren332211:
See below
I swear them don swear for this 9ja bet guy

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Uyi168: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2019
It's only on nl person for dea see all there actors and actresses..
undecided
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by jcross19: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2019
Timekeeper:
Afonja grateful to her flat head husband... Nice improvement in our relationship as tribes.

Cox I know one of their flat head daughter (Tonto dickpussy ) cannot even appreciate an afonja man, all she can't do is to chest beat on Instagram and Twitter which is what their tribe is known for.. All mouth no action

No insult meant Pls
she is not even a Yoruba but an auchi lady so brother or sister to belittle your self like a monkey any man who is tribalist or racist is human being with diminutive sense of reason equal to jackal . only the jackals are shouting afonjas or Igbo

19 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by SoNature(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2019
Timekeeper:

No insult meant Pls

Stop being stupid!
She's from Edo!

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by landforeast(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2019
HBD
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by stieyven(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Timekeeper:

No insult meant Pls
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by idonhammer: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Timekeeper:

No insult meant Pls

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Kendumazy(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2019
Love her birthday message. Very short and highly sensible not all those ones that will start writing biography.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Armaggedon: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Timekeeper:

No insult meant Pls
why are non Igbo's married to Igbos happy while non Yoruba's married to Yoruba men always sad and frustrated?

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Onlydaughter(f): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2019
Kizzygentle:
Funny enough u would be d very worst soonest.
It's just a tradition not a curse.
Hbd sir.
Wish u more than d best.

Wow!! Is this accumulated beef or natural hatred or you're just angry?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck / Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.