Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Please Help UBA Have Refused To Reverse My Money Since Xmas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help UBA Have Refused To Reverse My Money Since Xmas (857 Views)

HELP! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Reverse My Money After Filling Forms / Please Help: UBA Wants To Defraud Me / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help UBA Have Refused To Reverse My Money Since Xmas by mathel(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
I was debited without payment since on 25/12/2017 by 06:11am from atm
machine at Idah Kogi State UBA branch, I complained on several occasion
by sending mail to their contact, I filled their ATM debit error form in the same uba Idah branch on 27/12/2017, I have being charting with customer care centre.
All the date given has gone and I have not seen my money.
I have also complained in two of uba brach in Abuja. I was told that they will send them message after collecting my information.
I sent my brother to meet the manager at Idah branch. She told my brother that I have to come from Abuja to complain again and I filled their form on 27/12/2017 before I left for Abuja.
Re: Please Help UBA Have Refused To Reverse My Money Since Xmas by gulfer: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2018
@OP, you mumu gan o, kindly add your BVN, ATM no as well as the code for the Nairaland gurus to help you.............mschew angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help UBA Have Refused To Reverse My Money Since Xmas by naijaboy756: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Reverse not revert,,,, Gosh!
Re: Please Help UBA Have Refused To Reverse My Money Since Xmas by mathel(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Reverse not revert,,,, Gosh
shey u understand what you read... just advice me if you have any idea.
Re: Please Help UBA Have Refused To Reverse My Money Since Xmas by naijaboy756: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Google d email address of the top shots in the Bank, get also the one for their central customer complains, send a mail to the latter and copy the bosses and watch your money reversed in minutes

(1) (Reply)

Mistaken Identity: Pretty Female Unizik Graduate Bathed With Acid(graphic Photos / BREAKING Another Iso Akpa Afid Emerges Sends Threat Letters To Prominent Politic / is there still hope for humanity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.