Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Please Help: UBA Wants To Defraud Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help: UBA Wants To Defraud Me (418 Views)

Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / Please Help UBA Have Refused To Reverse My Money Since Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: UBA Wants To Defraud Me by Bhadmus77(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2020
Good day Nairalanders.
I made a withdrawal through POS machine on Thursday and the transaction was not successful. Then I decided to Make a transfer to the persons account through UBA mobile app. But on logging into the mobile app, I noticed the initial withdrawal from the POS which failed have been Deducted.. Yet I wasn't sent an alert, either SMS or Email.
I proceeded to make the transfer as the money was urgently needed with the intention of resolving the failed POS transaction later.
Since then, I've messaged them on twitter more than 10 times. I've sent them several email and even waste over #500 airtime in calling their customer care (no answer, instead they were just playing me music)
Please what can I do Nairalanders.
I wasn't sent alert and the POS debit is not in my transaction history but it was deducted from my balance.
Hope UBA won't carry my money away like this cry
Re: Please Help: UBA Wants To Defraud Me by Nonso92(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2020
Ummm, have you tried going to the bank?

You're here shouting defraud.
Re: Please Help: UBA Wants To Defraud Me by Bhadmus77(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2020
Nonso92:
Ummm, have you tried going to the bank?

You're here shouting defraud.
I've sent them countless email. I've sent them numerous DM on twitter.. I even tweeted on their page..
I spent over #500 in calling their customer care...
Banks are closed..

1 Like

Re: Please Help: UBA Wants To Defraud Me by Nonso92(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Please Help: UBA Wants To Defraud Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 23, 2020
Since I have been using GTB,any fail transaction I make either online or pos is always reverse.
Re: Please Help: UBA Wants To Defraud Me by edo3(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2020
Uba na bastard bank oo,, every month dey deduct 800 naira from my savings acct.. Acct wey money wey dey inside no reach 2k..

(1) (Reply)

Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop She Stole From The Previous Day In Warri / #justiceforuwa: UNIBEN Student Raped In Church Is Dead / Livinius Elem Is A Suspect Concerning The Death Of Uwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.