Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue (24847 Views)

Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp / Militants Suspend Ceasefire, Threaten Fresh Attacks / Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by mccoy47(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
I hope Omenkalive is Ok!

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by whirlwind7(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
sad

I still refuse to call this country a shithole...but we're getting there.
As for the president, he is worse than shitt.
A lame piece of unfeeling skin and bones whose demise is going to be as painful and as miserable as the helpless people getting slaughtered under his watch.
This is the purpose of ensuring all the top security chiefs in the country are his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Emperormartin(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
mbos:
BENUE'S GENOCIDE

FROM 73 DEAD TO 79 DEAD

It'll reach 100 because nothing I mean nothing is been done about it

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by musa7m(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ohammadike:
How come those murderous herdsmen have not been declared terrorists but noisy IPOB that has never killed anybody called terrorist

that's wat you people are
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Smooyis(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
dsocioemmy:
And the IGP is in benue to count cars abi... I guess the army would have declared everywhere a python ground if this was in the south
Very partial government. They just make people regret voting for them.

2 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Realist2: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
The primary responsibility of any government is to protect lives and properties of its citizenry, where to that fail, IMPEACHMENT follow but unfortunately, the toothless legislature are afraid and more concern about 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by dsocioemmy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Smooyis:

Very partial government. They just make people regret voting for them.

Seriously, its so annoying

2 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Varys: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
We are gradually getting there. Once the indigenous people pick up arms to defend themselves, there will be no going back.

3 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by mamaafrik(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Adonis86:
Please what is the national assembly doing about the scarecrow occupying the asorock in the name of President? I blame the national assembly henceforth.
i thought as muchooooo,#impeachbuharinow.

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by PistolPete: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
They say the governor is the chief security officer of the state... Here is a governor basically begging the NPF to act... Worst of all he's actually being ignored

2 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by nonut: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
cursedAbiola:
angry
and omenkalives supports this murderous people
what a crying shame

Omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives

repent from your evil deeds
Asa nwa.
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by misano(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
doctokwus:
Buhari has said Benue people should "accommodate their fellow countrymen(Fulani herdsmen)".
I guess Benuians are just doing that and would be awarded the medal of most accommodating Nigerians 2018 by the FG.
Kudos Benue people for heeding PMB's heartfelt message.

RIP to Benue state... If dem like make dem sidon dey look na dem go dey die....

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Ogun5050: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
what a Governor, waste of vote for Benue people, their so call Governor will not do anything, can't risk his political career, Benue people continue dying if you don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by farouk2much(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
The Blood Of Innocent Nigerians Will Hunt Buharis Family, Insha'ALLAH, Very Useles President

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Eluwilussit(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Angelawhite:
But Omenkalives said calm has been restored angry

Please, don't mention that fool's name here. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by farous(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Are there Nairaland PMB/APC e warriors here that still have anything to tell us about their leader called PMB? ,the man that values Cow blood more than human blood. The Man/party that love blood shedding.

3 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by KlausMike(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
The government has failed us...oh God, please touch this VO's heart...I am tired of this country!!!
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by obrakaneey: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
can't these Benue people arm themselves and take this killings to the fulanis.... what are their retired and serving military men doing cry

3 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by kb83(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
the British colonial power caused it by handing Nigeria into the hands of Fulani leaders May d Almighty see dis and judge them. he that delivered us into their hands commit the greater Sin.

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by samstels: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kemperor:
Six persons have been killed by suspected herdsmen in a set of renewed attacks on communities in Logo, Guma and Okpokwu Local Government Areas of Benue State.

Governor Samuel Ortom confirmed the attacks on Wednesday at the Government House in Makurdi, the state capital.

He made the disclosure when he received a former military administrator of the state, Brigadier General Dominic Oneya (rtd), who led a delegation on a condolence visit to the governor.

Governor Ortom said two women were reported killed in Guma LGA and two persons in Logo, stressing that pockets of killings were still going on.

He further reiterated his call on security agencies to arrest the leadership of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore whom he alleged were still issuing threats of resisting implementation of the Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law in the state.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/01/17/breaking-six-persons-killed-in-fresh-attacks-in-benue-lgs/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Stop complaining and protect your citizens .

I never knew Benue people are just cowards .

Keep crying while your people are wiped away by the evil fulani militia backed by Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by positivethought: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
For a very long time now, the Hausa/Fulani of the core north has always view Benue as the most sturborn hindrance towards their total domination of the north,this issue of herdsmen attacks in response to the anti open Grazing law is just the execution of a well preplanned idea to force Benue n consequently other middle belt states with substantial Christian population into submission,I'm happy the Benue people are standing firm,I will like to suggest that the ICC should be involved if the issue persist,the lackadaisical attitude of buhari to the whole issue wouldn't be a surprise to close watchers n followers of the his history,let the Benue people remain resolute the world is watching n I hope the other States do the same.the Fulani has now adopts the technique of always alleging without proof that it's because their uncountable number of cows were stolen that's why they are carrying out revenge attacks!, but for them to ranch their cows so that they can be better secured, they Said no,what an ingenious irony!,one wonder how the country would look like if every follows the Fulani path in response to loss of properties even when in truth to any person(s) and for whatever reason,but I guess with buhari the Fulani's has got a carte Blanche.

2 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Snow02: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Buhari wants to wipe us out before 2019

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by zoedew: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
This year those who wait for government will do so in vain. #PropheticDirection

3 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by jrusky(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Again

So even herdsmen don't even respect the president anymore. So no fear at all oh Lord how do we get this far.

I'm really upset with buhari and still wuestioning how did he got that rank of General in army or is what my dad is saying about him really truth as his colleague in millitary or what? because how could a bloody civilian could go this far saying it to his face he Buhari is nobody because this new killing is a direct confrontation to undermine him and he kept quiet honestly I don't get it at all.

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Ken4Christ: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Emperormartin:

It'll reach 100 because nothing I mean nothing is been done about it

You mean the figure for this year. They killed much more last year. Remember the Aguta massacre.

3 Likes

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by enonche85(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ezeakanobi:
Buhari must go

The bloodshed is too much he must be flushed out

Get ur voters card ready for 2019!

#BackToDaura
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by ogwucheveekee(f): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Okpokwu oladam!!GOD come and manifest yourself!!
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kemperor:
Six persons have been killed by suspected herdsmen in a set of renewed attacks on communities in Logo, Guma and Okpokwu Local Government Areas of Benue State.

Governor Samuel Ortom confirmed the attacks on Wednesday at the Government House in Makurdi, the state capital.

He made the disclosure when he received a former military administrator of the state, Brigadier General Dominic Oneya (rtd), who led a delegation on a condolence visit to the governor.

Governor Ortom said two women were reported killed in Guma LGA and two persons in Logo, stressing that pockets of killings were still going on.

He further reiterated his call on security agencies to arrest the leadership of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore whom he alleged were still issuing threats of resisting implementation of the Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law in the state.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/01/17/breaking-six-persons-killed-in-fresh-attacks-in-benue-lgs/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
It's high time the military took over power before the herdsmen attacks escalate into civil war. Civil war in Nigeria is loading, unless something drastic is done about it. They must not near Ekiti oo, if them no wan genocide to take place in the entire fulani territories in Nigeria. What happened to them in Ife last year would be a tip of the iceberg cos we are no cowards. A word is enough for the wise oo. I expect Benue people to recruit vigilantes with guns. This was what ekiti did and they are peaceful. If Benue could follow suit, before the herdsmen say jack, they would have been overpowered by them because they cannot understand the terrain more than the owner of the land. If benue wants other southern region to help, they should consult with their governors. Benue is helpless, no doubt. Is it a must that you take over a land that does not belong to you? if herdsmen need land, they should buy and fence it , then put their cattle there. After all, they are doing business yet, hey do not pay a tax on the money collected from the sale of their cows. If it is not possible for an Ondo man for instance to wake up overnight and relocate to kano or bauchi and begin to plant his cocoa seedlings on their ground without buying a parcel of land, herdsmen have no right to infringe on the rights of other regions.i reiterate, south west is a no go area for them. We can only make do with those cattle breeders who only carry a stick called sanda across the south western roads. Those ones are peaceful and we have been living with them for centuries. It's the boko haram terrorists operating under the guise of herdsmen we can not afford to accommodate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Solorrman(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Ezeakanobi:
Buhari must go

The bloodshed is too much he must be flushed out
can u chase him alone ? Buhari shall lead us till death even if u guyz are going to burst in flame and there is nothing u can do abt it coz we are the majority. I never read replies even if u do u waste ur time
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Solorrman(m): 12:58am On Jan 18, 2018
lastmessenger:
This man called buhari is not a president. He will be better of as a sultan or emir in his state.
So callouse in handling the affairs of the country especially when it is not affecting him or his kinsmen directly.
Every Benue citizen should braze up for war that is loading. Rise up and defend your land. Buy yourself a gun or whatever weapon available and defend yourself.
war escalator,why dnt u come and help them do the war or buy them even 3 guns and helicopters,u dnt even know how many fulani people u are talking of esterminating,killing of 76 million people is not easy bro even with bombs and planes,there are fulani in niger,burkina,congo,cameroun and central African republic we just need peace not war if u want war u can do it alone carry gun and start asking are u fulani duuum are u fulani yes duuum,u will regret it if u try that. As if u have even a million to contribute or do u mean the war can be done using egba,fufu and ogidi. write me harsh reply thats what i like but sorry i never read replies on nairaland since 2012
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Solorrman(m): 1:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Daviddson:
This is why every state should have its own police force. Can you imagine that a governor has been telling the police to arrest these people, but they have refused. How can the commissioner of police obey you when he answers to the FG? This is very embarrassing.
Was that why Ortom train terrorist and offer them guns,there are now ten caught they said ortom use to pay them fifteen thousand naira salary a month. Even if u reply me i never read replies since 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others / Prison Escape: Gunmen Kill Soldiers On Duty, Set Prisoners Free In Kogi / Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.