Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue (24851 Views)

Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp / Militants Suspend Ceasefire, Threaten Fresh Attacks / Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Solorrman(m): 1:04am On Jan 18, 2018
ufuosman:
Let the governor give the youths of the state guns and let dem work as vigilant with good salary.

One good day, luck will run against herdsmen.
aiya u dnt even know fulani, ok let me tell u there are 75 million fulani in only west Africa,i wonder how u and ur vigilante group can esterminate them in a day. Even if u reply me i never read reply,there are now atleats 97 replies in my profile
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Solorrman(m): 1:17am On Jan 18, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
to be honest, it is time to call out the president on this carnage. This is beyond the voices of the average humans. Everyone should be called out to use their office to project this massacre to the world. We have ministers and we have celebrities with star powers. One thing I have found out is that CNN is not giving us coverage. For all the killings and protests in the east CNN didn't cover that story. BBC as well refused to cover stories like this to the world so that they can have a perfect picture of how innocent humans are butchered and raped in this country.

This is the time for celebrities to use their star power to push these stories to the world. Buhari is well-aware of all the homicides and his interest is in the protection of his cattle rather than the lives of the innocent citizens. The cattle men do not hold any value in our stock exchange. They do not pay taxes. They are not even registered. There has never been an annual report pegging cattle as a sources of revenue to this country. We do not export livestock. It is also time to boycott meat. Every Nigerian should stop purchasing cattle and stifle these murderer of their source of livelihood.

These people do not care because they feel that Christians are the only ones being murdered. Have you ever heard an Imam come out to condemn the heinous crimes committed by his people? They will never come out. They are telling us that the cattle herders are not the herdsmen. So, who are the herdsmen. If they can categorically state that the herdsmen are not the herders, then it means that they know the herdsmen. Where else can they come from if not from the north?

Lives are wasting and people are quiet. It will not take long before it gets to everyone's doorstep. So it happened in Liberia and Sierra Leone. Soon, everyone will look for a place to run to. We are getting there.

These Muslims have killed all the Jews who are from Sudan. Go to Kenya and they are wiping out communities. If not for the intervention of the president they would have completely wiped Kenya out. Anyone voting in a northerner is sinking this country the more. It is time to defend ourselves. WAKE UP!!!

I blame OBJ for all these. Look at Osinbanjo. He kept quiet while the same people who voted him in are perishing by the hands of commoners who should be polishing shoes.
u make me laugh when u talk abt polishing shoe,whos shoe ? Its people like u that should polish the fulani shoes u know why bkos u guyz are the most filthy beings in the history of the universe. U are eating monkey,pigs,dogs,cocroaches,flies,lizards,snails,mouse,snakes,hyenas,donkeys,horses,and other living organisms that can move with this nasty shiit u are the one that should be even a duster i cant imaging even sitting together with u. Am not fulani but u insulted islam in the name of fulani thats why am telling u this,u supporse to insult only fulani and u are talking of war do u think the north are afraid ? There are thousands that are ready to defend their family with their lives,to us even dying is a celebration I know that u will reply me but i swear to God i am not reading any replies on nairaland,i have 79 replies now in only seven dayz
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 18, 2018
THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THESE KILLINGS IS TO IMPEACH BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by lastmessenger: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2018
Solorrman:
war escalator,why dnt u come and help them do the war or buy them even 3 guns and helicopters,u dnt even know how many fulani people u are talking of esterminating,killing of 76 million people is not easy bro even with bombs and planes,there are fulani in niger,burkina,congo,cameroun and central African republic we just need peace not war if u want war u can do it alone carry gun and start asking are u fulani duuum are u fulani yes duuum,u will regret it if u try that. As if u have even a million to contribute or do u mean the war can be done using egba,fufu and ogidi. write me harsh reply thats what i like but sorry i never read replies on nairaland since 2012
let me waste my time and reply you. For the records we do not have 75million Fulani's in Nigeria and if the rest are to cross our bother to fight for their brothers then,it is no longer a fight against Benue people,it is fight against the whole Nigeria by a particular tribe which will be good to end this God forsaken country.
Again let me tell you that it more honorable to die fighting than to die running from your enemy. We have seen men killed and their eyes plucked,pregnant women killed and her stomach ripped opeb ,bringing out the baby to slaughter her,we have seen great mutilation not normal for the human eye to see and yet the government treats it with kids glove.
If the Benue people do not rise up to fight,they will definitely be whipped out and Fulani's will take over their Land. And eye for an eye is the answer for Benue problem.
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by wickyyolo: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Ohammadike:
How come those murderous herdsmen have not been declared terrorists but noisy IPOB that has never killed anybody called terrorist

In your life never trust a Hausa or Fulani man

1 Like

Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by kolawoleibukun: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2018
Solorrman:
u make me laugh when u talk abt polishing shoe,whos shoe ? Its people like u that should polish the fulani shoes u know why bkos u guyz are the most filthy beings in the history of the universe. U are eating monkey,pigs,dogs,cocroaches,flies,lizards,snails,mouse,snakes,hyenas,donkeys,horses,and other living organisms that can move with this nasty shiit u are the one that should be even a duster i cant imaging even sitting together with u. Am not fulani but u insulted islam in the name of fulani thats why am telling u this,u supporse to insult only fulani and u are talking of war do u think the north are afraid ? There are thousands that are ready to defend their family with their lives,to us even dying is a celebration I know that u will reply me but i swear to God i am not reading any replies on nairaland,i have 79 replies now in only seven dayz
You will always be referred to aboki polish my shoe. no matter how much money you steal.
even your grandfather for your religion day bow to greet Donald Trump and Obama. you think you are clean for not eating snakes and Hyena? You day miss road. Mumu. cow meat na clean for your eye? stooped relighorn.
come and see your brothers eating porks in the US. They eat bacon and they eat canned pork. You day fool yourself.
you can go and defend your brothers in the middlehisst first. and kiss your dead black stone made of dead pig dung.
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by kolawoleibukun: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Solorrman:
Was that why Ortom train terrorist and offer them guns,there are now ten caught they said ortom use to pay them fifteen thousand naira salary a month. Even if u reply me i never read replies since 2012
telling us that you never read replies is like threatening us. as long as you read comments you read replies. You are a delusional fanatic, a terrorist who with no DNA of humanity. You do not care about human lives. you are the devil. one day you will die like chicken so that you can feel the pain you pass on to others
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by Aboki99(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2018
This attacks are politically motivated!
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by CioAngels(f): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kemperor:
Six persons have been killed by suspected herdsmen in a set of renewed attacks on communities in Logo, Guma and Okpokwu Local Government Areas of Benue State.

Governor Samuel Ortom confirmed the attacks on Wednesday at the Government House in Makurdi, the state capital.

He made the disclosure when he received a former military administrator of the state, Brigadier General Dominic Oneya (rtd), who led a delegation on a condolence visit to the governor.

Governor Ortom said two women were reported killed in Guma LGA and two persons in Logo, stressing that pockets of killings were still going on.

He further reiterated his call on security agencies to arrest the leadership of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore whom he alleged were still issuing threats of resisting implementation of the Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law in the state.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/01/17/breaking-six-persons-killed-in-fresh-attacks-in-benue-lgs/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
To arrest miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, or you should tell our two revered Kings to stop them from killing since they, as their super patrons they give orders to them too.
Re: Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue by CioAngels(f): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Security operative are there to curtail further slaughtering, indeed, meanwhile all the officers giving orders are Fulani who must not allow hurt to come to the fulanis. Benue people if you think they are there for your own safety, too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resource Control Splits Senators / Buhari At Osun APC Governorship Rally 2018 (Photos) / Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.