Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,963 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Radio Biafra To Air Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcasts For 2weeks From 17th January - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra To Air Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcasts For 2weeks From 17th January (653 Views)

FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra To Air Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcasts For 2weeks From 17th January by Kamanuozuzu: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mazi Uche Mefor has announced that from 17th of January, every 7pm, Nnamdi Kanu's past broadcasts will be repeated for at least two weeks.

So, if you weren't opportuned to listen to the gospel of redemption, this is your golden opportunity to listen to him.

But for me, even though I have listened to them before I will still listen to them again because that voice of his is always new to my ears every time I listen to it. I dont know about you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra To Air Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcasts For 2weeks From 17th January by wakaman: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos it's tributes time
Re: Radio Biafra To Air Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcasts For 2weeks From 17th January by zendy: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nice one, I miss Kanu's broadcasts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rep Who Dumped APC Finally Joins PDP / You Are 'useful Idiots' - Fani-kayode Bombs Omokri, Bello, Lalong, Others / APC Presidential Aspirant Challenges Buhari To Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.