Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk (7876 Views)

Tesla Model 3 Is America’s Best-selling Premium Car In 2018 / See The Dazzling Effects On This Tesla Model 3 Wrapped In Holographic Chrome / Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by carfreaksng: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2018

Soon you’ll be able to command your Tesla Model 3 almost entirely by voice, says CEO Elon Musk.
The Model 3s lack of buttons means that most features are now controlled by its center touch screen. That’s a bit problematic due to how distracting use of such a system can be.

However, Tesla CEO Elon Musk says he has a solution and it will come in the form of an over-the-air update that enables voice control.

According to Musk, this update will provide near full voice control of all features found in the Model 3.

So, for example, you’ll simply say something like “turn on heated seats” and the Model 3 will respond accordingly.

Additionally, Musk says that the Model 3 feature base will expand with voice control “we will add a lot more features.” This makes sense because voice control really is limitless, whereas there are only so many distractions you can add to the touch screen type setup the Model 3 utilizes right now.

Unfortunately, Musk provides no timeline for this voice control update, so we’ll have to wait patiently for this feature to arrive.\

Source: http://carfreaksng.com/2018/01/17/tesla-model-3-will-almost-fully-voice-controllable-future-update-elon-musk/
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by Christaks(m): 7:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Cool
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by arma: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by seunlayi(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2018
Great
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Great
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by elitejosef: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Nice one
But is it going to be a customized voice, so I won't be saying A and another person is helping me say B

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by Chidexter(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Impressive.
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by QuietHammer(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2018
...and I still don't have uninterrupted electricity supply here in Nigeria. *Hold my beer

Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2018
It will be super cool.

Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by dreamworld: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2018
grin
If the computer start hanging nko?
Turn right, it will reverse ,until u reboot it

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by tochyano2: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2018
undecided
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by jerflakes(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2018
Hackers will love this

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2018
when the shitty people in a shithole are only thinking about marriage and baby making to overpopulate the world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by derahhh(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2018
elitejosef:
Nice one
But is it going to be a customized voice, so I won't be saying A and another person is helping me say B

Good question!!
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by Thisis2raw(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2018
This people keep soaring high because they keep dreaming big.

I pray I can be bless with such mentality
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by Rigel95(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2018
k
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by sunkymike(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Elon musk is best scientist i have seen since Albert Einstein. He always comes up with crazy innovative ideas. If only I can get an opportunity to be this guy's P.A. for one year cool cool.
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by AishaBuhari: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2018
Your voice wee change if you have catarrh or cough - The car may not recognize owners voice embarassed
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by ibkgab001: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2018
And FSARS are here killing future billionaire like cow .. those officers that can't calculate the acceleration due to gravity for the gun they ha doe

I can bet with my life no police officer can get answer to last Fourier series we did in university now Muck is updating jet tech to car .. when shall we get there
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by bewla(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2018
obodo robodo
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by Ksslib(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmn....

Imagine having sex in this car and you mistakenly start screaming "go faster go faster don't stop baby... you driving me crazy" omo na die be that ooo.. Road safety no go even see dead body carry. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by Onyenna(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2018
dreamworld:
grin
If the computer start hanging nko?
Turn right, it will reverse ,until u reboot it

Mehn!.... That's some scary sh*t!
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by Liveair: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Bmw has had voice control on the 5 series since 2006. Nice idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm lets see how dat go
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by obrakaneey: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2018
when people like Elon musk dey think n plan of leaving this earth to Mars n space...... our brethren grom the north dey thing n plan of the islamization of Nigeria n then their Cows. ......""Cows""
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by albacete(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2018
Elon Musk is the rave of the moment. The same man that has built/sponsored a tube (Hyperloop) capable of reaching 201mph. He is going further with one that can get to a speed of 600+ mph.

I watched a video where a man spoke into his phone "Tesla come", and the car came right at his feet.

Richard Branson is into space technology, Bill Gates into renewable energy. When the economy is stable, the citizens will have no other choice than to develop new technologies. It is only when your basic needs are met that you can think of research and development. We are still battling with survival, maybe when we solve issues of national security like Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen rampaging, we can then have more Innoson's in our midst.
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by 400billionman: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk by 400billionman: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ksslib:
Hmmn....

Imagine having sex in this car and you mistakenly start screaming "go faster go faster don't stop baby... you driving me crazy" omo na die be that ooo.. Road safety no go even see dead body carry. grin

Driving you crazy?

Smh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can 200k Get Me A Car Today? / I Got Smoked By Honda Accord 2010 / VSC Trac, VSC Off And Abs Issue With 2004 Toyota 4runner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.