Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge (37896 Views)

2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by jidxin(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
The only working arms of d executive. Very rapid nd efficient
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Doerstech(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good one
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Was just about to ask the same thing.
ifyalways:
This is the second person to get stuck in that place.

What are they looking for there undecided

Were they thrown in or they walked themselves right into the puddle
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rainmania:
Was just about to ask the same thing.
Something is not adding up undecided

1 Like

Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
blingxx:
Why am I so concerned about the camera quality.... Op seriously which phone are you using?

It looks like a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus.
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by rosita33(f): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mysselff2:
This is the second time it's happening in less than a month, people will not learn their lesson
Anywhere there is dredging activity and an accumulation of mud in a mud pit, with time the surface will solidify and cake, but don't be deceived cos the underlying layer of mud is still what it is; PURE MUD if you climb on it and it begins to sink,God help you if LASEMA no dey near,NA BURIED ALIVE GO BE THE STORY
no be lie
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nope. After El-Rufai Abuja has gone to shit!! If someone like him was still in power. Abuja will have really improved by now.
Kingzy4pep:
And I'm very sure we don't have something like this in Abuja.
Stand to be corrected though.
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by gblissogan(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
abi Lagos no follow for Nigeria states? this my governor sef nawa, wike don forget say after Lagos na portharcourt! this the gap Lagos don give portharcourt

1 Like

Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by skayT: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
I beg to differ. It should have been "Lagos will be a great country" cuz Nigeria is doomed already, no remedy!
WunderGist:
Brilliant job, kudos to those LASEMA guys

Nigeria will be a great country only if we all be serious with and mind our own businesses
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by ewebiodun: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
So it was this woman that caused that traffic on 3rd mainland thus morning inward mainland.

NHow did she get thr, probably have mental issues.....anyways nice to know human lives now matter in this country.... Good job lasema,I have witnessed those guys rescue an accident victim first hand, they are really awesome....i thought i was abroad

2 Likes

Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Goddyj(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
I love Lagos
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Mulatta(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Now that's something to be proud of
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Is easy to lose or destroy lives but hard to save one
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lol...I think Lasema sends people to walk on the mud so they can come and form hero by rescuing them grin grin just kidding.
Perhaps the solidify top of the mud makes people think they could walk on it to get to the other side and this happens. Just my thought.
Kudos to the Lasema team.
ifyalways:

Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Abbeyme: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
free2ryhme:
What are these rescued victims doing their in the first place

That's also my silent question.
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Topestbilly(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
blingxx:
Why am I so concerned about the camera quality.... Op seriously which phone are you using?

I thought it was only me ooo
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by sucess001(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
i dont get this media circus....so someone fell into the mud...the rescuers and a camera man also enter the mud and dont get muddy...

so why is the person being rescued all muddy and the other peopl are not?

yeye dey smell
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Abbeyme: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
ewebiodun:
So it was this woman that caused that traffic on 3rd mainland thus morning inward mainland.

NHow did she get thr, probably have mental issues.....anyways nice to know human lives now matter in this country.... Good job lasema,I have witnessed those guys rescue an accident victim first hand, they are really awesome....i thought i was abroad

'In Lagos' is the appropriate word here.
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by sucess001(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rainmania:
Lol...I think Lasema sends people to walk on the mud so they can come and form hero by rescuing them grin grin just kidding.
Perhaps the solidify top of the mud makes people think they could walk on it to get to the other side and this happens. Just my thought.

i agree...the cameraman and others are not wearing any shoes and they are not all muddy...looks staged jor...

i mean...why use a crane to lower the camera man before u rescue someone?
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by sucess001(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
ifyalways:

i concur
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
omotuntun:
Lagos is really growing fast.
This is how people should work.
Not the once that you will have to beg them, pay them for a service and they still feel they re doing you a favour.
Shebi dem just start
Give it a few months

Also na so lagoon de dry up during harmattan? ??
Wetin she fine go dia
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wetin e fine go dere?
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Baba conspiracy me I was just kidding o undecided. I equivocally don't believe it was staged. It's a real tragedy that was averted by the Lasema team. Kudos to them. I wish all states could try and emulate Lagos state in this great stride.
sucess001:

i agree...the cameraman and others are not wearing any shoes and they are not all muddy...looks staged jor...

i mean...why use a crane to lower the camera man before u rescue someone?
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rainmania:

I remember the earlier story . . . it appears both victims are mentally disturbed.
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
ifyalways:

A better question may be how many people have died there?
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oh I see that might really explain alot. Well if that's the case I hope Lagos state rehabilitates them.
Bagehot:

I remember the earlier story . . . it appears both victims are mentally disturbed.
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by rlgiwa(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
ifyalways:

I swear same thing that crossed my mind lol
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by sucess001(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rainmania:
Baba conspiracy me I was just kidding o undecided. I equivocally don't believe it was staged. It's a real tragedy that was averted by the Lasema team. Kudos to them. I wish all states could try and emulate Lagos state in this great stride.

Its staged.

1 Like

Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
ifyalways:

Babe, you read my mind. I no understand at all.
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by Seun4FastLoans(f): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kudos to them but do people walk under 3rd mainland bridge? Lagos state is really developed �
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by GavelSlam: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
I can authoritatively tell you if Ibori and his goons had been the leaders in Lagos it would have been no better than Accra.
Re: LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
lagos here i come. am relocating from ma present base asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos) / URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.