Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government (41688 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government / N2.4bn, Properties Linked To Ex-ppmc Boss, Haruna Momoh To Be Forfeited To Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by DrToche: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
nawao

Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Okkyy: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
If you are in Enugu and YOU HAVE A fairly used SLIDING DOOR 2 in 1 for SALE
Call 08034121821...
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by So101: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
ebuka10box:
me wey be graduate no even get 1m for account ....see millitant na...700mill ..... Bleep education ,Bleep nigeria and finally Bleep buhari
vacancy dey maybe you fit carryon from where don waney stop
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by DWJOBScom(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
i don't think this is right
he was just a terrorist who killed and dealt with families yeah BUT that's his money and he has a family to carter for unless there's a law that will states forfeiture then it becomes right

abeg don't mention too much o

1 Like

Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Solmax:
I read Up there...
He was under surveillance by DSS for over a year.
but then why was he and his group not arrested since then Until after series of killings

Do they know what surveillance mean?

2 Likes

Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Smarkie: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
biger thieves have stolen 4rm the lesser one. i doubt if they ll give proper account of the money
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by lexie234(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
If u read line by line, ull extract the following meaning. Wike used the tryrant for his political ambition with the aggreement of an amnesty when his in power, but the tyrant went contrary to the aggreement and continued his terror. After the omoku killings, wike could no more bear the burden and gave him up.
He was on SSS radar 4 1yr and was still allowed to carry out omoku killings??
This country na OYO
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by lexie234(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
If u read line by line, ull extract the following meaning. Wike used the tryrant for his political ambition with the aggreement of an amnesty when his in power, but the tyrant went contrary to the aggreement and continued his terror. After the omoku killings, wike could no more bear the burden and gave him up.
He was on SSS radar 4 1yr and was still allowed to carry out omoku killings??
This country na OYO!!!
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by udemzyudex(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Solmax:
I read Up there...
but then why was he and his group not arrested since then Until after series of killings

LOL.. The thing tire you abi.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Vacora(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Solmax:
I read Up there...

I tire. Just shows we have idiots running our law enforcement and intelligence agencies. He was under surveillance and was able to orchestrate the murder of innocent Nigerians? He has bank accounts which will now be siphoned by the Federal Govt instead carrying out a forensic audit or financial investigation into where he sourced his funds from and punish any culprits or those who supported his acts? How about compensating the families of the deceased? We never learn always reacting instead of being premptive or proactive.

1 Like

Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by teflonjake(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Solmax:
I read Up there...

Ibeg when them start to find don waney?
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Marotzke(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Solmax:
I read Up there...
Don Waney's activities though atrocious , were of a criminal nature.
It dosen't threaten the state.
So DSS cannot arrest him.
Same problem they had with Mohammed Yusuf.
Even if he was arrested, proving treason would have been very difficult.
The Nigerian police normally like to initiate and conclude their own investigations.
Even if DSS had arrested Don Waney and handed him over to police, they (DSS)) would also need to turn in their surveilance results , gadgets and operatives to testify in court.
DSS will never do that and police will not accept such demeaning help.
The police would have accepted the suspect, touch am small, grant him an administrative bail and laugh very hard at DSS.
But when Don Waney started killing innocent citizens without provcation,
Planning attacks on people and infrastructure of federal republic of Nigeria,
It passes the realms of criminality and crosses into the reality of levying war against the State.(Nigeria)
State Security Service are now obliged , nay mandated to neutralize this threat to the states security infrastructure.
They now have to eliminate him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by ladyF(f): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
I'm even more worried he was able to operate bank accounts while he was alive. Why exactly was his account nor frozen before his death knowing fully well he was a criminal.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
DON WANNY'S MONIES SHOULD BE SHARED AMONG ALL THE VICTIM'S FAMILIES THAT HE KILLED. ALL OF IT.

FEDERAL CIVIL SERVANTS IN ABUJA SHOULD BE SATISFIED WITH THE OIL MONIES THEY STEAL.

DON WANNY KILLED ALOT AND RENDERED MANY FAMILIES WANTING. WHEN WILL TE FEDERAL CIVIL SERVANTS AND THE FEDERGAL GOERNMENT, WHICH ONLY EXIST IN ABUJA, GOING TO DO SOMETHING FOR VICTIMS OF CRIME? WHEN?

GOVERNOR WIKE AND RIVERS GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE THIS UP AND STOP NORTHERNORS FROM STEALING FROM VICTIMS OF CRIME.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MY ASS!!!!!
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by IdeyFindWife: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Solmax:
I read Up there...

Apta paighting kworruffsion all over the Ozza Room, the phrotesting '5% Ifobs" & zat Suleiman 'phastor' were considered more dangerous this needing the Python to dance and Otobo to "otobolize", thank you! grin cheesy
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Vacora(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
No one is attacking the DSS for their involvement. It smacks of sheer incompetence to prematurely end the investigations? The intelligence that could be gained by tracing his financial backers or other’s at large. He was under surveillance and they allowed murder or a heinous crime to occur? It is a major failing and they should have been summoned to explain this laspe if it were in saner climes angry They missed the bigger picture here? The police do not have any authority to request for surveillance logs or intel reports without due authority and clearance however if the matter had gone to court the evidence obtained via intrusive means or secrecy will be ‘redacted’ in the interests of national security. DSS do not have carte blance authority on all criminal matters because of their remit or modus operandi.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Vacora(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Marotzke:
The Nigerian police normally like to initiate and conclude their own investigations.
Even if DSS had arrested Don Waney and handed him over to police, they (DSS)) would also need to turn in their surveilance results , gadgets and operatives to testify in court.
The police would have accepted the suspect, touch am small, grant him an administrative bail and laugh very hard at DSS.
It passes the realms of criminality and crosses into the reality of levying war against the State.(Nigeria)
State Security Service are now obliged , nay mandated to neutralize this threat to the states security infrastructure.

No one is attacking the DSS for their involvement. It smacks of sheer incompetence to prematurely end the investigations? The intelligence that could be gained by tracing his financial backers or other’s at large is now compromised. He was under surveillance and they allowed murder or a heinous crime to occur? It is a major failing and they should have been summoned to explain this laspe if it were in saner climes angry They missed the bigger picture here? The police do not have any authority to request for surveillance logs or intel reports without due authority and clearance however if the matter had gone to court the evidence obtained via intrusive or covert means will be ‘redacted’ in the interests of national security. DSS do not have carte blanche authority on all criminal matters because of their remit or modus operandi.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by brojoshua: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
The money should be given to the poor and humanitarian groups as rightly done in UK to money in banks that were not claimed, for government itself is a thief and consists of many bunch of looters... Such monies should be given to the poor
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Adeoba10(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
kerry57:
This government is quick in tracking issues in the south, what about the Fulani and Hausa kidnappers that have been arrested so far in Abuja kaduna road and other parts of the north. I think it will be kool to also get their accounts forfeited. Dss and sss need to be an independent body and not a tool to any govt.
I thought as much, those who were killed during cross over night by this blood thirsty demon were from kastina state. Always ready to tribalize issue.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Lomprico2: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
iamJ:
use the money to build schs for people in the community na, build health centers

use bad money to do good

Buhari wan use am do campaign.

They should use the money to compensate his victims families.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by figure007(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
9jakohai:
Legit hustle better pass illegitimate wealth.

Better is a dry morsel and quietness with it than a house full of feasting with strife.

Proverbs 17 v 1.
not everyone understand this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by GavelSlam: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Marotzke:

Well said.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by kerry57: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=9jakohai post=64284890]

How do you know that the govt isn't doing just that?
It should also be made public like we are currently reading about Don waney's case
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by greatman247(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Solmax:
I read Up there...

So na so you think e easy to get a kingpin down? They must plan and plan before success can be ensured, remember the dude is also highly intelligent to have been the kingpin of such murderous group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by CeeKay17: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bleep Waney
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by maasoap(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
GreenMavro:
angry
why FG n not state government.....
Which state, the one where he was born, the one where he resided or the one where he was killed? FG owns the security agents that nailed him, remember.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by IYANGBALI: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
GreenMavro:
angry
they will give the state government their own chair of the money
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by willyboss: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Exactly the same question I asked myself
Solmax:
I read Up there...
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by snipernigga(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
You have put him under surveillance over a year and you could not prevent his mass murder of innocent worshipers, I am clapping for you with my butt cheeks. Mtcheeeeeew angry
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by snipernigga(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
You have put him under surveillance over a year and you could not prevent his mass murder of innocent worshipers, I am clapping for you with my yansh cheeks. Mtcheeeeeew angry
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by kkboy(m): 3:02am On Jan 18, 2018
GreenMavro:
angry

Are you a learner?
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by iukpe: 3:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Nizguy:
I knew a day like this will come for Wany, after terrorising my community. mehn u need to see the hug amount this wany was paying to his boys.

Now his boys have guns and will soon run out of money. Imagine their taste today, how much they are used to spending a day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.