Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government (41687 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government / N2.4bn, Properties Linked To Ex-ppmc Boss, Haruna Momoh To Be Forfeited To Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by iukpe: 3:25am On Jan 18, 2018
Vacora:

No one is attacking the DSS for their involvement. It smacks of sheer incompetence to prematurely end the investigations? The intelligence that could be gained by tracing his financial backers or other’s at large is now compromised. He was under surveillance and they allowed murder or a heinous crime to occur? It is a major failing and they should have been summoned to explain this laspe if it were in saner climes angry They missed the bigger picture here? The police do not have any authority to request for surveillance logs or intel reports without due authority and clearance however if the matter had gone to court the evidence obtained via intrusive or covert means will be ‘redacted’ in the interests of national security. DSS do not have carte blanche authority on all criminal matters because of their remit or modus operandi.

I am not sure there is any agency in Nigeria with an objective to protect the lives and property of the common Nigerian.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Nizguy(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2018
iukpe:

Now his boys have guns and will soon run out of money. Imagine their taste today, how much they are used to spending a day.

I pray for them to be arrested and brought to book, so that others will learn too
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2018
awesome hope they crack down on the others.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=ebuka10box post=64285095]
do u think doing music is easy ,davido had the resources thats why he made it... i agree with u though but without money creativity is zero....[/quote ]as if everyone can be davido or jeleni...
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by kerry57: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Adeoba10:

I thought as much, those who were killed during cross over night by this blood thirsty demon were from kastina state. Always ready to tribalize issue.

You must be extremely naive not to be thinking at this point in our country that we are not tribalistic from the top down with what is currently going on in benue, taraba and other states and the media elephant action being taken by the govt that is obviously without a visible action and will. My brother it's only a true friend that will tell u that your mouth stinks. I guess u are old enough to tell yourself the truth.
Re: Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government by Adeoba10(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
kerry57:

You must be extremely naive not to be thinking at this point in our country that we are not tribalistic from the top down with what is currently going on in benue, taraba and other states and the media elephant action being taken by the govt that is obviously without a visible action and will. My brother it's only a true friend that will tell u that your mouth stinks. I guess u are old enough to tell yourself the truth.
IGNORED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.