Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Which Of The Following Health Courses Should My Married Sister Chose? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Of The Following Health Courses Should My Married Sister Chose? (408 Views)

Flash Sale For Gymha Mental Health Courses: Buy One And Get Two Free! / 100% Free Health Courses+ worth over N2,500,000 (Updated) / Do You Kno Any One With The Following Health Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Following Health Courses Should My Married Sister Chose? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

My married sister with a one year old son is in a dilemma right now, I went to seek admission for her in Emirate School of Health Technology located at Kofar Kabuga, Kano. The course I had in mind for her is Medical Sciences, Pharmacy or Medical Laboratory. On getting there, the usual 25 students per course is filled up.

To cut the long story short, the admission officer told me that the only space left for admission include;

Health Information Management

Environmental Health Technology

Dental Health Technology.

On our own pact, we have been contemplating between Health Information Management or Dental Health Technology.

Please health expert in the house, kindly offer us advice and future prospects of this courses.
Re: Which Of The Following Health Courses Should My Married Sister Chose? by ifyalways(f): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Environmental health tech has better job prospects in Europe.

Oh, it's technology, not B. SC?

No idea then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Doctors Advises Patients To Remove Jewelry Before Surgery / Oyo Govt Goes After Private Hospital Training Auxiliary Nurses / How Can I Treat Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.